Tangerine & Calendula Healing Light Night Cream 60 ml
Acts against acne scars and hyperpigmentation overnight.
The Healing Light Night Cream is a light night cream for skin prone to blemishes. The carefully put together combination of active ingredients helps to detoxify the lymphatic system and cleanse the skin from the inside in order to prevent the formation of impurities.
- for oily skin and skin that is prone to blemishes
- the special formulation allows acne scars and dark pigment spots as well as skin damage caused by the sun to heal
- provides the skin with plenty of moisture without weighing it down
- nourishes and heals with marigold, neroli oil, sandalwood oil, shea butter, aloe vera, radish root ferment, myrtle, oat extract and seaweed extract
- 99.99% natural ingredients, cruelty free, vegan
- Kimberly Sayer Products are ECOCERT certified
Contains the purest marigold extract, which is obtained using the complex process of carbon dioxide extraction in order to keep the active ingredients in their optimal and high-quality condition.
- Apply to cleansed face and neck every evening and massage in.
- For cleaning we recommend the Light cleansing lotion Kimberly Sayer.
Aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice *, Helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil *, cetearyl alcohol, leuconostoc / Radish root ferment filtrate, cetearyl glucoside, glycerin, Myrtus communis leaf extract *, caprylic / capric triglyceride, Butyrospermum parkii (shea) nut butter *, Borago officinalis (borage) seed extract, Avena sativa (oat) bran extract, Calophyllum inophyllum (foraha) fruit / seed oil *, Cymbopogon martinii (palmarosa) leaf oil, Calendula officinalis (calendula) flower extract *, Citrus aurantium amara (neroli) flower oil *, diglycerin, Pinus pinaster bark / bud extract, Daucus carota (carrot) seed oil, Rosa damascena (rose) flower oil *, Santalum spicatum (sandalwood) wood oil, Citrus Tangerina (Tangerine) Oil, Rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract *, xanthan gum, p-anisic acid.
Natural and Organic Cosmetic certified by ECOCERT Greenlife according to ECOCERT Standard
- Neroli Essential Oil - Neroli is extracted from the white flowers of the bitter orange tree. Neroli oil supports cell regeneration and strengthens elasticity while reducing acne and scars. In aromatherapy, neroli is grounding and relaxing and can help relieve anxiety and insomnia.
- Calendula / Marigold - This plant from the daisy family is particularly known for its anti-inflammatory, soothing and wound healing properties. It also promotes collagen formation and helps to produce new tissue (an important process in wound healing) and carotenoids strengthen the skin's protective barrier. Very well tolerated, also suitable for baby skin. Secondary plant substances, the so-called flavonoids, have an antioxidant effect and protect the skin from damage that can be caused by free radicals.
- Essential sandalwood oil (Santalum spicatum (sandalwood) wood oil) has a disinfectant, antiseptic and combats acne-causing bacteria. The astringent effect makes large pores look smaller and can regulate sebum production. It is also said to be slightly aphrodisiac and mood-enhancing. Exudes a warm scent that makes you feel at home.
- Mandarin oil detoxifies the lymphatic system, smoothes the skin and promotes healthy sleep.
- Aloe Vera Extract / Juice (Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract / Juice) provides natural moisture, prevents the skin from drying out and strengthens the natural skin barrier. Aloe Vera contains vitamins, minerals, enzymes and essential amino acids. Provides oxygen to the skin and is believed to be effective in supporting cell renewal. Binds moisture, has a cooling, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial effect.
- Radish Root Ferment (Leuconostoc / Radish Root Ferment Filtrate) is obtained from fermented radishes. The skin-friendly peptide has strong antibacterial and antimicrobial properties, is an effective moisturizer and strengthens the skin barrier. Used on acne-prone skin to inhibit the growth of bacteria on the skin.
- Shea butter (Butyrospermum parkii (shea) nut butter) is obtained from the fruits of the shea tree. Shea butter has a long tradition as a care and healing agent. Rich in unsaturated fatty acids, vitamin E and beta carotene, butter protects against environmental pollution, binds moisture, fights free radicals, promotes cell regeneration and makes skin and hair soft and supple.
- Seaweed is a nutrient-rich superfood that is full of proteins and amino acids. Essential amino acids strengthen the skin, make it supple and moisturize. It also contains many powerful antioxidants. It supports the skin with premature aging, acne, redness, uneven skin tone and dryness. The secondary plant substance chlorophyll stimulates the oxygen supply and cell renewal.
- Oat extract has moisturizing, soothing and anti-inflammatory properties. Acts as a natural skin cleanser, removes dirt and impurities, reduces pores, improves tone and smooths the skin texture.
There are more active ingredients in ours Active substance dictionary from AZ to find.
For years I was looking for suitable care for my sensitive, oily skin and finally found it. I can recommend all of the products in the series.
Never had one better. Already helps after a short application! Super skin! Worth the price!