Restore Anti-Aging Cream 60 ml
Effective anti-aging care for mature skin. The Restore Anti-Aging Cream from Kimberly Sayer penetrates deep into the skin, strengthens the connective tissue, tightens and firms the skin and provides it with intensive moisture.
- The Restore Anti-Aging Cream counteracts premature aging and gives the skin a younger, fresher appearance.
- suitable for all skin types, especially mature and dry skin
- 99,99% natural ingredients, vegan, cruelty free
- Kimberly Sayer Products are ECOCERT certified
Dipalmitoyl-hydroxyproline, based on plant extracts, stimulates the contraction of collagen fibers, protects the structural protein elastin and fights free radicals. Borage seed oil and seaweed also supply the skin with important nutrients and promote cell growth.
- For daily use.
- After cleansing, apply a small amount to the face, neck and décolleté.
- Also recommended as a make-up base.
- For gentle facial cleansing, we recommend the Gentle Face Cleanser Kimberly Sayer.
Water / aqua / eau, Prunus amygdalus (sweet almond) nut oil *, Carthamus tinctorius (safflower) seed oil, Lavandula angustifolia (lavender) flower oil *, cetearyl alcohol, Populus tremuloides (aspen) bark extract, Chondrus crispus (carrageenan), methylsilanol mannuronate, glycerin, arachidyl alcohol, behenyl alcohol, dipalmitoyl hydroxyproline, Butyrospermum parkii (shea) nut butter * phospholipids, tocopheryl acetate, ascorbyl palmitate, beta glucan, Borago officinalis (borage) seed oil *, Rosmarinus officinalis extract (rosemary) leaf * , Helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil *, xanthan gum, p-anisic acid.
- * Ingredients from Organic Farming
- ** Made using organic ingredients
- 99.99% of the total ingredients are from natural origin
- 69.20% of the total ingredients are from Organic Farming
- Natural and Organic Cosmetic certified by ECOCERT
- Borage seed oil (Borago Officinalis (Borage) Seed Oil) stimulates cell growth and has anti-inflammatory properties. It has a positive effect on acne, psoriasis and neurodermatitis. The oil has a high content of gamma-linolenic acid (omega-6 fatty acids) and vitamin C, provides moisture and strengthens the skin's protective barrier.
- safflower oil (Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Oil) is obtained from the seed pods of the safflower thistle or safflower thistle. Cold-pressed safflower oil has a particularly high linoleic acid content and thus has an anti-inflammatory effect, supports balanced sebum production and works against impurities. Safflower oil can help relieve eczema, redness, and itching. The oil also contains vitamins A, E and K, which are important for skin regeneration and help defend against free radicals.
- Rosemary extract (Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract) - The medicinal plant from the Mediterranean region stimulates blood circulation and is slightly antibacterial. Mature skin benefits from the effect that it stimulates blood circulation. Blemished skin can be rebalanced with rosemary. In hair care, rosemary stimulates the blood circulation in the scalp and thus improves the absorption of nutrients. It promotes hair growth and regulates sebum production.
- Dipalmitoyl hydroxyproline, a purely plant-based, effective antioxidant with a skin-tightening effect, stimulates the contraction of the collagen fibers and thus strengthens the connective tissue, the skin structure is improved; the skin looks fresher and more vital.
- Non-comedogenic Hawaiian seaweed provides the skin with valuable nutrients and promotes the skin's ability to retain moisture.
- Almond oil / sweet almond oil (Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis / Sweet Almond Oil) is mild and well suited for the care of sensitive skin. Almond oil has a soothing, moisturizing and moisturizing effect. Dry, irritated and mature skin benefits particularly. Almond oil makes the skin soft and supple and is also good for hair care. Vitamins and the high proportion of unsaturated fatty acids (especially oleic acids) strengthen the barrier function and have a protective effect.
- Essential lavender oil (Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) oil) has a calming, cleansing and antiseptic effect. The gentle oil is made up of linalyl acetate and linalool and has a stimulating effect on cell growth. The complexion benefits from the stimulated blood circulation and the antioxidants contained in lavender act as a natural anti-aging treatment. Has a healing effect on inflammatory skin and pimples.
- Shea butter (Butyrospermum parkii (shea) nut butter) is obtained from the fruits of the shea tree. Shea butter has a long tradition as a care and healing agent. Rich in unsaturated fatty acids, vitamin E and beta carotene, butter protects against environmental pollution, binds moisture, fights free radicals, promotes cell regeneration and makes skin and hair soft and supple.
There are more active ingredients in ours Active substance dictionary from AZ to find.
I always find it difficult to review a product that I haven't used that long. But what I can already say: This cream makes my skin buttery soft, very soft and it feels pleasant on the skin. The scent is very subtle, could be more intense for me. I still give it 5 stars because it is so comfortable and, as I said, my skin feels silky smooth afterwards.