Gentle Almond & Lavender Face Scrub 60 ml
Gentle Almond & Lavender Face Scrub cleanses thoroughly without irritating or drying out. Thanks to shea butter, the peeling is very gentle and the skin is nourished and moisturized during the cleansing.
The natural peeling is based on almond flour, jojoba pearls and oat extract cleans the pores and removes dead skin cells. The skin can breathe again and absorb nutrients.
- cleanses deep into the pores and promotes skin renewal
- gentle, organic peeling based on almond flour, jojoba pearls and oat extract
- nourishes and clarifies with almond oil, lavender oil, rosemary, shea butter, aloe, safflower oil, cedar oil, ylang ylang and arnica
- ideally prepares the skin for the subsequent moisturizing care
- Kimberly Sayer Products are ECOCERT certified
- 100% natural ingredients, vegan, cruelty free
Mild peeling particles gently remove dead skin particles and bring out a fresh, even complexion without causing micro-injuries on the facial skin
- Apply the facial peeling evenly to damp skin and massage in gently with moistened fingertips.
- Rinse off with warm water.
- Use twice a week on normal skin.
- Then continue with facial care, for example with the Pure Lavender Toner Kimberly Sayer .
- For facial cleansing, we recommend a mild one Foam cleaner, a cleaning gel, Micellar water, natural Facial soaps or a Cleaning oil.
Water / aqua / eau, Carthamus tinctorius (safflower) seed oil, emulsifying wax NF, almond meal natural, Prunus amygdalus (sweet almond) nut oil, Aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice *, Simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) wax beads, glycerin , Butyrospermum parkii (shea) nut butter *, Lavandula angustifolia (lavender) flower water *, Citrus sinensis (orange) peel oil, Prunus amygdalus (sweet almond) protein, Symphytum officinale (comfrey) leaf extract *, Arnica montana (arnica) flower extract *, Citrus sinensis (blood orange) peel oil, Lavandula angustifolia (lavender) flower oil *, Citrus reticulata (mandarin red) peel oil, Cananga odorata (ylang ylang) flower oil *, Rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf oil *, Prunus amygdalus (almond) extract, Cedrus atlantica (cedar) wood oil, Rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract *, Helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil *, xanthan gum, dehydroacetic acid, behenyl alcohol.
- * Ingredients from Organic Farming
- 100% OF THE TOTAL OF THE INGREDIENTS ARE FROM NATURAL ORIGIN
- 69.2% of the total ingredients are from Organic Farming
- Natural and Organic Cosmetic certified by ECOCERT
- The peeling particles consist of almond flour, jojoba pearls and oat extract, which also protect the skin from oxidative stress.
- Arnica (Arnica Montana Flower Extract) - Arnica is a medicinal herb from the sunflower family with sun-like, yellow flowers. It has wound healing, disinfecting and anti-inflammatory properties, supports the regeneration of the skin and has a soothing effect on the skin.
- Aloe Vera Extract / Juice (Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract / Juice) provides natural moisture, prevents the skin from drying out and strengthens the natural skin barrier. Aloe Vera contains vitamins, minerals, enzymes and essential amino acids. Provides oxygen to the skin and is believed to be effective in supporting cell renewal. Binds moisture, has a cooling, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial effect.
- Ylang ylang Translated means “flower of the flower” which the plant owes to its beguiling scent. The essential ylang ylang oil has a balancing, antibacterial and antiseptic effect. It regulates sebum production and thus supplies dry skin with moisture, while oily skin is matted. Very suitable for combination skin or blemishes, promotes a permanently healthier complexion. The oil is also said to have an aphrodisiac effect.
- Essential rosemary oil (Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil) stimulates and stimulates the blood flow. The vitalizing oil has antimicrobial, antifungal and antibacterial properties. Rosemary can rebalance inflamed and blemished skin.
- Almond Oil / Sweet Almond Oil (Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis / Sweet Almond Oil) is mild and well suited for the care of sensitive skin. Almond oil has a soothing, moisturizing and moisturizing effect. Dry, irritated and mature skin benefits particularly. Almond oil makes the skin soft and supple and is also good for hair care. Vitamins and the high proportion of unsaturated fatty acids (especially oleic acids) strengthen the barrier function and have a protective effect.
- Shea butter (Butyrospermum parkii (shea) nut butter) is obtained from the fruits of the shea tree. Shea butter has a long tradition as a care and healing agent. Rich in unsaturated fatty acids, vitamin E and beta carotene, butter protects against environmental pollution, binds moisture, fights free radicals, promotes cell regeneration and makes skin and hair soft and supple.
- Cedarwood Oil contains a variety of important ingredients for skin and hair. Vitamins A, B, D, E and F, minerals such as potassium, iron or magnesium, linoleic acid and various amino acids. The essential oil promotes blood circulation, stimulates hair growth and tightens the skin. It has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties and soothes stressed scalp.
There are more active ingredients in ours Active substance dictionary from AZ to find.