Deep Cleansing French Clay Mask 60 ml
Clarifies impurities and removes dead skin cells. The Deep Cleansing French Clay Mask by Kimberly Sayer is a deep cleansing face mask with a mineral-rich green clay from France.
The face mask removes excess oil, blemishes and blackheads. The mask clears the complexion, removes dead cells and gives a beautiful and radiant complexion.
- Unlike many other clay-based masks, The Deep Cleansing French Clay Mask does not interfere with the skin's moisture balance. The skin does not feel tight or dry after use.
- For all skin types, especially for oily skin that is prone to blemishes.
- The formula cleanses and nourishes with montmorillonite clay, dandelion, tamanu oil, rosemary, lavender, Indian watersabel, Nettle extract, green tea extract and willow bark
- Tip: Use the mask as a spot treatment for small pimples and blemishes overnight.
- 99.99% natural ingredients, vegan, cruelty free
- Kimberly Sayer Products are ECOCERT certified
- Apply to cleansed skin, avoiding the eye area.
- Leave on for 10-15 minutes and when the mask is dry, rinse gently with warm water.
- For skin prone to blemishes, use 2-3 times a week.
- Tip: Use the mask as a selective treatment for small pimples and blemishes. Use overnight to dry out the pimples.
- For gentle facial cleansing the Light cleansing lotion Kimberly Sayer use.
Water / aqua / eau, barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice * Carthamus tinctorius (safflower) seed oil *, illite (montmorillonite clay), glycerin, Lavandula angustifolia (lavender) flower water, * sucrose cocoate, hydrogenated lecithin, Salix nigra (willow ) bark extract, beta glucan, Calophyllum inophyllum (tamanu) oil, Oryza sativa (rice) seed extract *, Centella asiatica (gotu kola) extract *, Camellia sinensis (green tea) leaf extract *, Simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, Daucus carota sativa (carrot) root extract, Taraxacum officinale (dandelion) leaf extract, Urtica dioica (nettle) leaf extract *, Lavandula angustifolia (lavender) flower oil *, Melaleuca viridiflora (niaouli) leaf oil, Melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) leaf oil, Citrus hystrix (combava) peel oil, Rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract *, Helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil *, undecylenoyl glycine, capryloyl glycine, Lonicera caprifolium (honeysuckle) flower, Lonicera japonica (honeysuckle) flower de hydroacetic acid, anthane gum.
** Made using organic ingredients
99.99% of the total ingredients are from natural origin
71.8% of the total ingredients are from Organic Farming
Natural and Organic Cosmetic certified by ECOCERT
- Montmorillonite clay, green clay from France, is rich in minerals, including magnesium, potassium, zinc and copper, which detoxify, clarify and balance the skin.
- Indian watersabel / Tigergrass / Gotu Kola (Centella asiatica Extract) - In Ayurvedic medicine it is called water in Indiaabel also "tiger grass" and is one of the most important medicinal plants. According to legend, wounded tigers wallow in the leaves of the plant for better wound healing. Tiger grass has anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and regenerative effects on the skin. The plant promotes wound healing and the build-up of collagen. Tiger grass has proven itself especially for the care of mature skin, as it stimulates blood circulation.
- Tamanu Oil (Calophyllum Inophyllum Oil) is a moisturizing oil that has an antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effect at the same time. It accelerates wound healing and stimulates the growth of new, healthy tissue. Use it for inflamed, irritated and barrier-disordered skin. It is also ideal for problematic and very sensitive skin.
- Essential lavender oil (Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) oil) has a calming, cleansing and antiseptic effect. The gentle oil is made up of linalyl acetate and linalool and has a stimulating effect on cell growth. The complexion benefits from the stimulated blood circulation and the antioxidants contained in lavender act as a natural anti-aging treatment. Has a healing effect on inflammatory skin and pimples.
- Beta glucans made from oats protect the skin from oxidative stress from UVA radiation and reduce transepidermal water loss.
- Rosemary Extract (Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract) - The medicinal plant from the Mediterranean region stimulates blood circulation and is slightly antibacterial. Mature skin benefits from the effect that it stimulates blood circulation. Blemished skin can be rebalanced with rosemary. In hair care, rosemary stimulates the blood circulation in the scalp and thus improves the absorption of nutrients. It promotes hair growth and regulates sebum production.
- Nettle extract contains vitamins A and C as well as the mineral salts calcium, potassium, silicon, iron, manganese and sulfur and thus supports cell growth.
- Willow bark (Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract) has anti-inflammatory and astringent properties. It stimulates the metabolism, has a gently exfoliating effect, supports a smooth complexion and refines the pore texture. Natural salicylic acid promotes skin renewal and has an antibacterial effect.
- Green Tea Extract (Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract) is distilled from the leaves of the synesis plant. Green tea has powerful antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. Helps fight acne and breakouts, has a cleansing effect, and promotes a clear complexion. Used to combat premature aging of the skin and hair, it promotes the reduction of pores and makes the skin look fresher. Green tea also has a calming effect, it can reduce redness and irritation, and relieve itching.
There are more active ingredients in ours Active substance dictionary from AZ to find.