Botanical Astringent 120 ml
Reduces shine and imperfections without drying out the skin.
The natural tonic Botanical Astringent very well suited for oily and blemish-prone skin. It contains tea tree, chamomile and geranium essential oils that nourish, cleanse and fight acne and blemishes without drying the skin.
- Enlarged pores are minimized and annoying shine is reduced
- herbal active ingredients reduce the overproduction of the sebaceous glands
- the natural pH value of the skin is balanced
- for combination, oily and blemish-prone skin
- 100% natural ingredients, cruelty free, vegan
- Kimberly Sayer Products are ECOCERT certified
- Use twice a day after cleansing and/or exfoliation.
- Spray the hydrosol directly onto the face or onto a pad or cloth and lightly blot face and neck.
- Then apply day or night cream, for example the Antioxidant Daily Moisturizer von Kimberly Sayer.
- For facial cleansing, we recommend a mild one Foam cleaner, a cleaning gel, Micellar water, natural Facial soaps or a Cleaning oil.
Water/aqua/eau, disodium cocoyl glutamate, sucrose cocoate, coco-glucoside, glyceryl oleate, Melaleuca quinquenervia (niaouli) leaf oil*, Cymbopogon martinii (palmarosa) leaf oil*, Matricaria recutita (german chamomile) flower extract, Lavandula angustifolia ( lavender) flower oil*, Melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) leaf oil*, Pelargonium graveolens (geranium) flower/leaf oil*, Cupressus Sempervirens (cypress) leaf oil*, Citrus hystrix (combava) peel oil*, leuconostoc/Radish root ferment filtrate, galactoarabinan, Moringa pterygosperma seed extract.
100% of the total of the ingredients are from natural origin
66.3% of the total ingredients are from Organic Farming
Natural and Organic Cosmetic certified by ECOCERT
- Tea tree oil as a natural antiseptic, it has an antibacterial effect and fights acne and impurities without irritating the skin.
- Horseradish detoxifies the skin and fights acne.
- Chamomile extract has a calming, relaxing, anti-inflammatory and wound healing effect. Impure skin benefits from its clarifying effect. Extracts of the plant stimulate the skin's metabolism and have a cell-regenerating effect. Well suited for sensitive skin.
Geranium oil has the property of regulating the skin's sebum production. While it reduces the production of sebum in oily skin, it stimulates the production of sebum in too dry skin. The essential oil, which was used for skin care in ancient Egypt, also stimulates blood circulation, improves skin elasticity and has anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and wound healing effects.