Aromatic Night Repair Cream 60 ml
Smoothing night cream - provides intensive moisture.
The Aromatic Night Repair Cream Kim Sayer is a rich night cream that intensely hydrates and repairs skin cells deep in the skin. Look forward to waking up with supple and plump skin.
- rich cream that is absorbed deeply into the skin
- for dry, sensitive, mature and normal skin
- with shea butter, squalane, plantain extract, sunflower oil, rosemary extract, safflower oil, aloe vera and comfrey root
- can also be applied under the day cream for skin in particular need of care - as extra protection and extra care and moisture
- 100% natural ingredients, cruelty free
- Kimberly Sayer Products are ECOCERT certified
The care formula is ideal for dry and mature skin. Squalane obtained from olives provides intensive moisture while Ugandan shea butter makes the skin soft and supple. This night cream is a treat for your skin, it releases nutrients over the night that stimulate collagen production and ensure better skin elasticity.
- Apply to cleansed face and neck every evening and massage in.
- We recommend the for cleaning Gentle Face Cleanser Kimberly Sayer.
Water / aqua / eau, Carthamus tinctorius (safflower) seed oil *, emulsifying wax, Aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice *, Butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter *, glycerin, Lavandula angustifolia (lavender) flower water *, Lavandula angustifolia lavender ) flower oil *, squalene, Citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) peel wax, Symphytum officinale (comfrey) leaf extract *, Plantago major (plantain) leaf extract *, Rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract *, Helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil *, xanthan gum, dehydroacetic acid, behenyl alcohol.
100% OF THE TOTAL OF THE INGREDIENTS ARE FROM NATURAL ORIGIN
71.2% of the total ingredients are from Organic Farming
Natural and Organic Cosmetic certified by ECOCERT
- Aloe Vera Extract / Juice (Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract / Juice) provides natural moisture, prevents the skin from drying out and strengthens the natural skin barrier. Aloe Vera contains vitamins, minerals, enzymes and essential amino acids. Provides oxygen to the skin and is believed to be effective in supporting cell renewal. Binds moisture, has a cooling, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial effect.
- Safflower oil (Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Oil) is extracted from the seed pods of the safflower or safflower thistle. Cold-pressed safflower oil has a particularly high linoleic acid content and thus has an anti-inflammatory effect, supports balanced sebum production and works against impurities. Safflower oil can help relieve eczema, redness, and itching. The oil also contains vitamins A, E and K, which are important for skin regeneration and help defend against free radicals.
- Plaintain banana extracts regenerate damaged skin cells, stimulate collagen production, and improve the elasticity and firmness of skin tissue.
- Comfrey root penetrates deep into the skin and supplies it with proteins and vitamin B12.
- Rosemary extract (Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract) - The medicinal plant from the Mediterranean region stimulates blood circulation and is slightly antibacterial. Mature skin benefits from the effect that it stimulates blood circulation. Blemished skin can be rebalanced with rosemary. In hair care, rosemary stimulates the blood circulation in the scalp and thus improves the absorption of nutrients. It promotes hair growth and regulates sebum production.
- Shea butter (Butyrospermum parkii (shea) nut butter) is obtained from the fruits of the shea tree. Shea butter has a long tradition as a care and healing agent. Rich in unsaturated fatty acids, vitamin E and beta carotene, butter protects against environmental pollution, binds moisture, fights free radicals, promotes cell regeneration and makes skin and hair soft and supple.
- Squalane or squalane oil (Squalane) is a light, non-comedogenic and non-greasy oil that leaves the skin silky smooth. Squalane is a natural component of our skin barrier and is therefore very well absorbed by our skin. It protects the skin from moisture loss and prevents the skin's own fats from oxidizing. The regenerating oil prevents age spots, reduces the appearance of wrinkles, makes the skin supple and promotes the oxygen supply and regeneration of the cells. It is mostly obtained from olive oil, more rarely from rice germ or wheat germ oil. For cosmetics, squalene is converted into squalane. Squalane no longer contains any unsaturated compounds and is therefore resistant to oxidation and has a longer shelf life. Incidentally, squalane was originally obtained from shark liver, hence the name. Squalus is the Latin name for shark.
- Essential lavender oil (Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) oil) has a calming, cleansing and antiseptic effect. The gentle oil is made up of linalyl acetate and linalool and has a stimulating effect on cell growth. The complexion benefits from the stimulated blood circulation and the antioxidants contained in lavender act as a natural anti-aging treatment. Has a healing effect on inflammatory skin and pimples.
There are more active ingredients in ours Active substance dictionary from AZ to find.