Anti-Oxidant Daily Moisturizing Cream SPF 30 - 60 ml
Ideal as daily anti-aging facial care with sun protection.
Anti-oxidant day cream SPF 30 with bio-active ingredients is plump filled with antioxidants and contains a comprehensive mineral sun protection (SPF 30). Protects the skin against free radicals and environmental damage and thus protects against premature skin aging.
- natural, mineral sun protection SPF 30 based on titanium oxide and zinc oxide
- for normal, dry and sensitive skin
- Rich in antioxidants, it boosts cell regeneration and can reduce fine lines
- with rosemary extract, borage seed oil, aloe vera, oat beta glucan, nettle extract, sunflower oil and apricot kernel oil
- smells of lavender
- 100% natural ingredients, cruelty free, vegan
- Kimberly Sayer Products are ECOCERT certified
The day care contains rosemary, which has strong antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties due to its high content of flavonoids, Oat beta glucan for moisturizing and nettle extract and cold-pressed borage seed oil that penetrate deep into the skin and repair damaged cells.
- Apply to cleansed face in the morning.
- Also ideal as a make-up base.
- We recommend the for facial cleansing Gentle Face Cleanser Kimberly Sayer.
Water / aqua / eau, zinc oxide & titanium dioxide (mineral sunblockers), Aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice *, Prunus armeniaca (apricot) kernel oil *, Butyrospermum parkii (shea) nut butter *, emulsifying wax NF, glycerin, chondrus crispus (carrageenan), Rosa damascena (rose) flower water *, Lavandula angustifolia (lavender) flower oil *, borago officinalis (borage) seed oil *, avena sativa (oat) bran wxtract, squalane, phospholipids, camellia sinensis (green tea ) extract, cpcos nucifera (coconut) oil, Helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil *, mangifera indica (mango) butter, tocopheryl acetate, ascorbyl palmitate, calophyllum inophyllum (tamanu) oil, Rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract *, helianthus officinalis (sunflower) see oil, xanthan gum, dehydroacetic acid, behenyl alcohol.
* Ingredients from Organic Farming
100% OF THE TOTAL OF THE INGREDIENTS ARE FROM NATURAL ORIGIN
67.4% of the total ingredients are from Organic Farming
Natural and Organic Cosmetic certified by ECOCERT Greenlife according to ECOCERT Standard
- Rosemary extract (Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract) - The medicinal plant from the Mediterranean region stimulates blood circulation and is slightly antibacterial. Mature skin benefits from the effect that it stimulates blood circulation. Blemished skin can be rebalanced with rosemary. In hair care, rosemary stimulates the blood circulation in the scalp and thus improves the absorption of nutrients. It promotes hair growth and regulates sebum production.
- Borage seed oil (Borago Officinalis (Borage) Seed Oil) stimulates cell growth and has anti-inflammatory properties. It has a positive effect on acne, psoriasis and neurodermatitis. The oil has a high content of gamma-linolenic acid (omega-6 fatty acids) and vitamin C, provides moisture and strengthens the skin's protective barrier.
- Zinc Oxide is a white pigment that occurs naturally. Zinc oxide is widely used in skin care, it works against pathogens and inflammation and promotes wound healing. Zinc oxide is also a mineral UV filter that protects the skin from harmful UVB and UVA rays. Mineral filters are small particles that reflect sunlight. The UV blocker is photostable so that it does not disintegrate under UV radiation and its protective effect lasts for a longer period of time.
- Titanium Dioxide (Titanium Dioxide) is a natural white pigment that is used in skin care as a UV filter. The mineral filter reflects sunlight and thus protects the skin from harmful UV rays. Titanium oxide and zinc oxide are both good UV filters that protect against both UVA and UVB radiation. Titanium oxide protects somewhat better against UVB rays, while zinc oxide protects better against UVA rays. A combination of both pigments can optimize sun protection.
- Oat beta glucan protects the skin from UVA oxidative stress, free radicals and reduces transepidermal water loss.
- Nettle extract promotes cell growth.
- Sunflower oil (Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil) is high in lionolic acid, antioxidants and vitamin E. It supports wound healing, has an antibacterial effect and helps the skin to regenerate. The oil fights skin impurities with vitamins A and D. The oil is well absorbed and the pores do not clog.
- Aloe vera extract / juice (Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract / Juice) provides natural moisture, prevents the skin from drying out and strengthens the natural skin barrier. Aloe Vera contains vitamins, minerals, enzymes and essential amino acids. Provides oxygen to the skin and is believed to be effective in supporting cell renewal. Binds moisture, has a cooling, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial effect.
- Apricot Kernel Oil (Prunus Armeniaca kernel / seed oil) maintains the skin's natural protective layer, revitalizes it and strengthens its elasticity. It is quickly absorbed, soothes stressed skin and leaves the skin feeling velvety. Apricot kernel oil has a high proportion of oleic acid and linoleic acid and makes the skin appear finer and well-moisturized.
There are more active ingredients in ours Active substance dictionary from AZ to find.
The cream can be spread well on the face but leaves a white film that makes you pale. The smell is "medicinal". I now only use it on the décolleté and will certainly not buy it again.
As if it were a normal day cream. The best sunscreen I've ever had. I'll stick with that.
Fantastic day cream, thin, light and yet nourishing and lastingly moisturizing. Absorbs quickly, perfect start for Mandara Foundation (although I'm currently still using primer because of my skin)