Vital Balm Cream
The Vital Balm Cream combines the protective and restorative properties of a natural balm with the luxurious finish a moisturizer.
This high quality moisturizer supports the true health and beauty of the skin by allowing maximum cellular hydration and repair and strengthening the protective skin barrier. Pure, vegetable oils and concentrated herbal extracts provide potent nutritional synergy to promote skin renewal.
- suitable for all skin types - dry skin, Combination skin, oily skin and skin prone to blemishes
- also recommended for sensitive skin, acne, rosacea and eczema
with aloe vera, mango butter, avocado oil, Indian Senna, broccoli seed oil, vitamin E, Goji berry, elderberry, marshmallow, sage and borage oil
- 100% natural, 100% organic, 100% high quality
- All ingredients of Josh Rosebrook Products either come from controlled organic cultivation, or are certified organic according to the USDA standard, or come from wild collections.
- vegan, cruelty free
Indian Senna Seed, also known as "botanical hyaluronic acid," containing a high percentage of polysaccharides, to preserve the natural regeneration of skin cells and the ability of the skin moisture, are responsible.
- Tip: The face with the Hydrating Accelerator spray.
- Tip: Then that Active Infusion Serum and gently massage.
- Finally, a small amount Vital Balm Cream evenly on the skin.
- Aloe Vera Extract / Juice (Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract / Juice) provides natural moisture, prevents the skin from drying out and strengthens the natural skin barrier. Aloe Vera contains vitamins, minerals, enzymes and essential amino acids. Provides oxygen to the skin and is believed to be effective in supporting cell renewal. Binds moisture, has a cooling, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial effect.
- Ashwagandha / sleeping berry (Withania somnifera) is an integral part of Ayurveda and is also known as "Indian ginseng". The adaptogen supports collagen production, has strong antioxidant properties and has an antimicrobial and antibacterial effect. Adaptogenic herbs and plants help to keep our organism in balance.
- Avocado oil (Persea Gratissima Oil) - The light green, obtained by pressing from the pulp of avocado oil, contains many vital fatty acids and vitamins. It supports the skin in its moisture balance and protects it from drying out and thus prevents wrinkles.
- Shea butter (Butyrospermum parkii (shea) nut butter) is obtained from the fruits of the shea tree. Shea butter has a long tradition as a care and healing agent. Rich in unsaturated fatty acids, vitamin E and beta carotene, butter protects against environmental pollution, binds moisture, fights free radicals, promotes cell regeneration and makes skin and hair soft and supple.
- Jojoba oil - the high content of fatty acids makes the skin soft, supple and resilient. The oil has an antibacterial effect, is quickly absorbed and contains vitamins B, E, minerals and beta-carotene (provitamin A). Strengthens cell development and cell renewal, counteracts skin aging and strengthens the skin's natural protective barrier. Also very suitable for hair and scalp care. Incidentally, jojoba oil is actually not an oil, but a vegetable wax.
- Indian Senna (Cassia Angustifolia (Senna) Seed Extract) is also known as botanical hyaluronic acid. Botanical hyaluronic acid are polysaccharides (sugar compounds) with the ability to absorb and store moisture. They help to "plump up" the skin from the inside and also form a film that prevents moisture loss. Senna seeds are also anti-inflammatory and have very good results in the treatment of acne and other skin diseases. In India tea is made from senna to reduce bacterial problems and acne, psoriasis and wounds.
- Broccoli seed oil - linoleic acid has anti-inflammatory properties and reduces reddening of the skin and protects against environmental influences. Fights age spots and chronic light damage. The light oil has a smoothing effect on the skin and gives the skin a delicate and soft appearance.
- Borage seed oil stimulates cell growth and has anti-inflammatory properties. It has a positive effect on acne, psoriasis and neurodermatitis. The oil has a high content of gamma-linolenic acid (omega-6 fatty acids) and vitamin C, provides moisture and strengthens the skin's protective barrier.
- Goji berry oil / fruit extract (Lycium Barbarum (Goji Berry) Extract) contains antioxidants such as phenolic acids and flavonoids, amino acids, carotenoids and vitamins B, C and E. Goji berry oil helps firm the skin, reduce inflammation and stimulate blood circulation. Protects against environmental damage. An effective ingredient for anti-aging prevention.
- Elderberry / Elderberry has a high content of phytonutrients, antioxidants, alpha-linolenic acid and phytosterols. Has a calming, cleansing and anti-inflammatory effect.
- Native mango butter is the fruit kernel fat of the tropical fruit. Mango butter provides moisture and has a calming and regenerating effect on the skin and scalp. The nutritious butter contains various fatty acids, vitamins A, C, D and E as well as various minerals.
- Marshmallow Root / Echter Eibisch (Althaea Officinalis (Marshmallow) Extract) has a soothing and healing effect. Helps with itching and protects the skin from environmental influences. Also supports the skin's moisture balance. Very suitable for sensitive skin; The active ingredient is also recommended for skin with neurodermatitis or skin prone to eczema. The mallow plant is even effective for acne or blemished, inflammatory skin. Also an effective ingredient in hair care.
- Sage (Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Oil / Leaf Extract) has an antiseptic and antioxidant effect, soothes skin irritations and soothes redness. Has an antiperspirant effect and fights bacteria, fungi and viruses.
- Ginger is rich in vitamin C and contains a large number of trace elements such as magnesium, iron, calcium, potassium, sodium and phosphorus. Ginger has an antibacterial and clarifying effect, stimulates the microcirculation of the blood vessels and promotes a fresher, healthier and more radiant complexion.
Further information on active ingredients can be found in our Drug Encyclopedia.
* Aloe barbadensis (ALOE VERA) LEAF JUICE, * Mangifera indica (mango) SEED BUTTER, * PERSEA GRATISSIMA (Avocado) Oil, * Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) seed oil, * Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) BUTTER * CASSIA ANGUSTIFOLIA (SENNA) SEED EXTRACT * gLYCERIN, * Acacia Senegal gum (GUM ARABIC) * Borago officinalis (BORAGE) SEED OIL * Oenothera biennis (evening primrose) oil, * MEL (HONEYWELL) † Brassica oleracea ITALICA (broccoli) SEED OIL * HIPPOPHAE RHAMNOIDES (SEA BUCKTHORN) OIL, * tocopherol (vitamin e), * Withania somnifera (ASHWAGANDHA) LEAF EXTRACT * Curcuma longa (TURMERIC) LEAF EXTRACT * ROSA CANINA (ROSE) FLOWER EXTRACT * Lycium barbarum (GOJI BERRY) FRUIT EXTRACT * CALENDULA OFFICINALIS (calendula) EXTRACT * Cimicifuga racemosa (BLACK cOHOSH) ROOT EXTRACT * Sambucus nigra (ELDERBERRY) EXTRACT * Fucus vesiculosus (bladderwrack) EXTRACT * Althaea officinalis (MARSHMALLOW) ROOT EXTRACT * Zingiber officinale (ginger ) EXTRACT, * TRIGONELLA FOENUM-GRAECUM (FENUGREEK) SEED EXTRACT, * STELLARIA MEDIA (CHIC KWEED) EXTRACT * Glycyrrhiza glabra (LICORICE) ROOT EXTRACT * Rubus idaeus (RASPBERRY) FRUIT EXTRACT * Taraxacum officinale (DANDELION) EXTRACT * Salvia officinalis (SAGE) EXTRACT * EUPHRASIA OFFICINALIS (eyebright) EXTRACT * Silybum marianum ( Milk thistle) EXTRACT * Rosa canina (ROSE) FLOWER POWDER, * Hypericum perforatum (ST. JOHN'S WORT) EXTRACT * UNCARIA tomentosa (Cat's Claw) EXTRACT * Cinnamomum cassia (CINNAMON) EXTRACT * Lavandula angustifolia (LAVENDER) EXTRACT * Ginkgo biloba (Ginkgo) LEAF EXTRACT * Rosmarinus Officinalis (ROSEMARY) EXTRACT, † Tanacetum VULGARE (BLUE TANSY) Flower Oil, † CANANGA ODORATA (YLANG YLANG) Flower Oil, † Lavandula angustifolia (LAVENDER) HERB OIL * VANILLA PLANIFOLIA (VANILLA) BEAN EXTRACT, §XANTHAN GUM, potassium sorbate, benzyl Benzoate, benzyl Salicylate, farnesol, Limonene, Linalool
* CERTIFIED ORGANIC
§ NON-GMO PLANT SOURCED
| NATURAL CONSTITUENTS OF ESSENTIAL OIL
Our Indian Senna Seed / Cassia Angustafolia extract is made in-house along with all of our herbal extracts and infusions.