Daily Acid Toner 100 ml
The versatile Daily Acid Toner is an enzymatic peeling with a lightening effect. The toner also increases skin moisture and helps to smooth and tighten the complexion.
Based On different acids, which act in different depth and speed, the unique facial toner can be used successfully for a variety of skin types and conditions.
- suitable for all skin types, even for impure and sensitive skin
- works in a variety of ways: gentle peeling, smoothing, moisturizing, firming, brightening and balancing
- With regular use, the skin is visibly smoother and more even
- stimulates collagen production and slows down the aging process of the skin
The innovative formulation contains pyruvic acid, malic acid, citric acid, glycolic acid and other vegetable acids. Supporting ingredients help Acid Toner work for so many skin types: nutrient-rich plant extracts, mineral-rich clay, regenerating red and brown algae, protein-building amino acids, and moisturizing aloe juice.
- ideal preparation to optimally absorb nutrients from serums, oils and creams
- All ingredients of Josh Rosebrook come either from controlled organic cultivation, or are certified organic according to USDA standard, or come from wild collections.
NewBeauty 2021 Beauty Award Winner "Best Exfoliating Toner"
- After cleaning with the Complete Moisture Cleanse, a small amount of Daily Acid Toner in one Make-up removal pad and gently moisten the face with it.
- Then the Hydrating accelerator, Hydration Boost Concentrate or Active Infusion Serum Apply.
- The care with the Vital Balm Cream to lock.
- Aloe Vera Extract / Juice (Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract / Juice) provides natural moisture, prevents the skin from drying out and strengthens the natural skin barrier. Aloe Vera contains vitamins, minerals, enzymes and essential amino acids. Provides oxygen to the skin and is believed to be effective in supporting cell renewal. Binds moisture, has a cooling, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial effect.
- Green Clay (Montmorillonite) has micromolecules that make it highly absorbent and literally "soak up" contaminants and oils. It tones and cleanses and stimulates the skin and gives it a special "glow". Minerals from potassium, magnesium, iron, calcium and silicic acid help to lighten the complexion, strengthen its elasticity and support the skin's balance.
- Acids - Several fruit acids, including hibiscus flower acid, pyruvic acid, malic acid, tartaric acid, and citric acid, have an exfoliating effect, reduce hyperpigmentation, improve skin moisture, the barrier function and stimulate collagen growth.
- Glycolic acid is an alpha hydroxy acid with very small molecules. It removes dead cells and brings out lighter and fresher skin. Helps treat scars, discoloration, signs of aging, and fine lines and wrinkles.
- The nutrients in Laminaria algae reduce redness and inflammation and provide deeply effective moisture to soothe and repair dry and damaged skin. It is rich in essential, energizing minerals and contains vitamins A, E, C and B. Laminaria helps stimulate collagen production in the skin and protects against free radical damage.
- Irish moss increases cell proliferation, moisture penetration, strength and cell renewal.
- Green Tea Extract (Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract) is distilled from the leaves of the synesis plant. Green tea has powerful antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. Helps fight acne and breakouts, has a cleansing effect, and promotes a clear complexion. Used to combat premature aging of the skin and hair, it promotes the reduction of pores and makes the skin look fresher. Green tea also has a calming effect, it can reduce redness and irritation, and relieve itching.
- Chamomile Extract (Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Leaf Extract) has a calming, relaxing, anti-inflammatory and wound healing effect. Impure skin benefits from its clarifying effect. Extracts of the plant stimulate the skin's metabolism and have a cell-regenerating effect. Well suited for sensitive skin.
- galactoarabinan (natural larch polysaccharide) - Provides an effective, gentle exfoliation and improves skin moisture.
- Turmeric / turmeric / turmeric (Curcuma longa) has a strong antibacterial effect and fights germs, bacteria and viruses that are on the skin. Well suited for problematic skin. In addition, turmeric promotes blood circulation and regulates sebum production.
- amino acids keep your skin supple. Due to their small size, they easily penetrate the skin and help transport moisture through the skin. They support the production of collagen and elastin and protect the skin from free radicals. Some amino acids act like antioxidants themselves, but most amino acids help the skin to produce its own antioxidants.
- Echinacea / red coneflower (Echinacea angustifolia extract) - We know echinacea primarily as protection against colds and flu-like effects. However, Echinacea also serves to heal wounds and has decongestant, non-inflammatory and anti-inflammatory properties. Has a healing effect on skin diseases such as neurodermatitis or rosacea.
Further information on active ingredients can be found in our Drug Encyclopedia.
* ALOE BARBADENSIS (ALOE VERA) LEAF JUICE, * GLYCERIN, AQUA (WATER), MONTMORILLONITE (CLAY), HIBISCUS SABDARIFFA (ROSELLE) FLOWER ACID, LAMINARIA DIGITATA (SEA KELPIUM) EXTRACT, CHONDRUS, CRISATEPIUM, EXTRACT, CHONDRUS, CRISATEPIUM SODIUM PCA, PANTHENOL (VITAMIN B5), L-PROLINE, HYDROXYPROLINE, GALACTOARABINAN, * CAMELLIA SINENSIS (GREEN TEA) LEAF, * CURCUMA LONGA (TURMERIC) ROOT, * CALENDULA OFFICINALIS (CALENDULA) (CHAMUTRIA) (FLOWER, * FLOWER, * * CAMELLIA SINENSIS (WHITE PEONY) TEA, GLYCOLIC ACID, * ECHINACEA PURPUREA (ECHINACEA) HERB POWDER, * SAMBUCUS NIGRA (ELDERBERRY), LEUCONOSTOC RADISH ROOT FERMENT FILTRATE, PHENETHYL ALCOHOL, ETHGLYCERIN.
* CERTIFIED ORGANIC