Cacao Antioxidant Mask
Powerful against free radicals with cocoa. The activating face mask has a detoxifying effect, rejuvenates the skin and clears it thoroughly thanks to the powerful synergies of antioxidants and phytonutrients.
Powerful cocoa antioxidants slow down cell aging and support collagen production to increase elasticity and luminosity. It effectively counteracts skin aging.
- suitable for all skin types, including sensitive and dry skin
- with cocoa, marula oil, baobab oil, beetroot, rosemary, alfalfa, elderberry, turmeric, ashwagandha, calendula, St. John's wort, sage and ginko
- all ingredients are non-comedogenic
- 100% natural, 100% organic, 100% high quality
- Ingredients of Josh Rosebrook come either from controlled organic cultivation, or are certified organic according to USDA standard, or come from wild collections
- vegan, cruelty free
Cocoa stimulates blood circulation, thus ensuring better absorption of nutrients and promoting the natural healing power of the skin. In conjunction with high-quality oils, a care complex is created that soothes the skin wonderfully and nourishes it richly.
- Use 1-2 times a week.
- Apply quickly and evenly.
- Work in for up to 45 minutes and allow to dry, then rinse and towel dry.
- A slightly reddened skin for 30-45 minutes after application, indicates the desired increased blood flow.
- Alfalfa / Lucerne / Eternal Clover (Medicago Sativa Seed Extract) - Rich in minerals, trace elements, vitamins and amino acids, the resistant alfalfa has skin-tightening, detoxifying and brightening properties. It supports the body's own water balance and promotes cell regeneration. The name alfalfa means "father of all food".
- Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) is an integral part of Ayurveda and is also known as "Indian ginseng". The adaptogen supports collagen production, has strong antioxidant properties and has an antimicrobial and antibacterial effect.
- Jojoba Oil (Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil) - The high content of fatty acids makes the skin soft, supple and resilient. The oil has an antibacterial effect, is quickly absorbed and contains vitamins B, E, minerals and beta-carotene (provitamin A). Strengthens cell development and cell renewal, counteracts skin aging and strengthens the skin's natural protective barrier. Also very suitable for hair and scalp care. Incidentally, jojoba oil is actually not an oil, but a vegetable wax.
- Baobab Oil (Adansonia Digitata Seed Oil) is obtained from the seeds of the fruits of the African baobab tree. Babobab oil has anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and moisturizing properties. It protects the natural barrier function, boosts elastin and collagen production and makes the skin look plumper. The tree, also known as the baobab tree, belongs to the mallow family and is a characteristic symbol of the African savannah. The baobab tree is able to store water over a long period of time.
- Marula oil is quickly absorbed by the skin, has a moisturizing and moisturizing effect and contains high-quality nutrients such as vitamin E (tocopherol) and vitamin C as well as essential fatty acids. Marula oil is also known for its high levels of antioxidants.
- Cocoa (Theobroma Cacaoo Powder) is rich in magnesium and sulfur. It is very high in polyphenol antioxidants that fight harmful free radicals. Cocoa increases blood flow and promotes healing at the cellular level. It has anti-inflammatory effects, soothes the skin and is naturally rich in flavonoids, which can slow the aging process, regenerate skin damage and support healthy collagen production.
- Beetroot is high in B vitamins, potassium, iron and folic acid. It has an antioxidant, moisturizing and detoxifying effect.
- Rosemary Extract (Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract) - The medicinal plant from the Mediterranean region stimulates blood circulation and is slightly antibacterial. Mature skin benefits from the effect that it stimulates blood circulation. Blemished skin can be rebalanced with rosemary. In hair care, rosemary stimulates the blood circulation in the scalp and thus improves the absorption of nutrients. It promotes hair growth and regulates sebum production.
- Elder / Elderberry has a high proportion of phytochemicals, antioxidants, alpha-linolenic acid and phytosterols. Has a calming, cleansing and anti-inflammatory effect.
- Turmeric (turmeric, turmeric) - has a strong antibacterial effect and fights germs, bacteria and viruses that are on the skin. Well suited for problematic skin. In addition, turmeric promotes blood circulation and regulates sebum production.
- St. John's Wort (Hypericum Perforatum (St. John's Wort / Wart) Extract) has soothing, healing and antiseptic properties. It is very well tolerated, promotes the regeneration of the top skin layer and refines the complexion. It has always been valued for its mood-enhancing and balancing effects.
- Sage (Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Oil / Leaf Extract) has an antiseptic and antioxidant effect, soothes skin irritations and soothes redness. Has an antiperspirant effect and fights bacteria, fungi and viruses.
- Raspberries (Rubus Idaeus Seed Oil / Extract) belong to the family of roses! Raspberries have a high proportion of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids and are considered to be powerful anti-aging and UV protection. Supports the skin's self-healing powers and fights inflammation. Raspberry seed oil / extract supports the moisture supply, skin elasticity and barrier protection of our skin.
You can find more information about ingredients in our Active substance dictionary.
AQUA (WATER), * THEOBROMA CACAO (CACAO) POWDER, * ACETUM (VINEGAR), * ADANSONIA DIGITATA (BAOBAB) OIL, * HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) OIL, * OENOTHERA BIENNIS (EVENING GRIMROSE) OIL, * OENOTHERA BIENNIS (EVENING PRIMROSE) OIL, * OIL, * PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS (ALMOND) OIL, * SCLEROCARYA BIRREA (MARULA) OIL, * SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) OIL, * VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) SEED OIL, * VEGETABLE GLYCERIN, * ROSEOSA, * CAN CURCUMA LONGA (TURMERIC) LEAF EXTRACT, * LYCIUM BARBARUM (GOJI BERRY) FRUIT EXTRACT, * TARAXACUM OFFICINALE (DANDELION) EXTRACT, * EUPHRASIA
OFFICINALIS (EYEBRIGHT) EXTRACT, * ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS (ROSEMARY) EXTRACT, * WITHANIA SOMNIFERA (ASHWAGANDHA) LEAF EXTRACT, * SALVIA
OFFICINALIS (SAGE) EXTRACT, * BETA VULGARIS (BEET) EXTRACT, * MEDICAGO SATIVA (ALFALFA) EXTRACT, * CIMICIFUGA RACEMOSA (BLACK COHOSH) ROOT EXTRACT, * RUBUS IDAEUS (RASPBERRY) FRUIT EXTRACT *, * SAMBRAACT STELLARIA MEDIA (CHICKWEED) EXTRACT, * CALENDULA OFFICINALIS (CALENDULA) EXTRACT, * ROSA DAMSCENA (ROSE) FLOWER, * CRATAEGUS MONOGYNA (HAWTHORN BERRY) FRUIT EXTRACT, * GINKGO BILOBA, * GINKGO BILOBA, EXTRACT, * LEAF CINNACT * ALTHAEA OFFICINALIS (MARSHMALLOW) ROOT EXTRACT, * FUCUS VESICULOSUS (BLADDERWRACK) EXTRACT, * ZINGIBER OFFICINALIS (GINGER) EXTRACT, * SILYBUM MARIANUM (MILK THISTLE) EXTRACT, * HYPERICUM EXTRACT CLAW) EXTRACT, * GLYCYRRHIZA GLABRA (LICORICE) ROOT EXTRACT, * LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA (LAVENDER) EXTRACT, * TRIGONELLA FOENUM-GRAECUM (FENUGREEK) SEED EXTRACT, † CITRUS SINNARIA (ORANGE) HERBAL OIL, † CITRUS SINIFEDIS (ORANGE LAVENDERA) OIL , † ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS (ROSEMARY) LEAFOIL, † CALENDULA OFFICINALIS (CALENDULA) FLOWER OIL, §POTASSIUM SORBATE, | CITRAL, | LIMONENE, | LINALOOL
* CERTIFIED ORGANIC
§ NON-GMO PLANT SOURCED
| NATURAL CONSTITUENTS OF ESSENTIAL OILS
Is super easy to apply and irritated skin areas heal a little faster, as do pimples. It's not a miracle cure, my skin doesn't look much better immediately, but you can already see positive effects and it feels good. I'm curious how it will behave in the long term.