Advanced Hydration Mask
The Advanced Hydration Mask is an innovative face mask to provide the skin with the best possible moisture and to restore the protective skin barrier.
This unique facial treatment can be used daily to improve the appearance and vitality of the skin. Aloe vera leaf extract, anti-inflammatory herbal extracts and rich vegetable oils synergistically support skin regeneration.
- 2022 New Beauty Magazine Award Winner! “Best Hydration Mask”
The polysaccharide-rich extract from Indian senna fruits acts like hyaluronic acid and supports the skin's ability to store water - for plump, soft and hydrated skin.
- for normal to dry skin types
- also suitable for sensitive skin or for rosacea and eczema
- with shea butter, mango butter, aloe vera, Indian senna extract, avocado oil, jojoba oil, ashwagandha, turmeric, goji berry, sage and calendula
- 100% natural, 100% organic, 100% high quality
- Ingredients of Josh Rosebrook come either from controlled organic cultivation, or are certified organic according to USDA standard, or come from wild collections
- vegan, cruelty-free, non-comedogenic
The Advanced Hydration Mask also promotes blood circulation, which in turn supports healthy skin function and slows down skin aging.
- The mask can be removed without water, which helps retain moisture. Rinsing with water increases epidermal water loss (Trans Epidermal Water Loss). With most conventional moisturizing masks, a considerable amount of moisture is lost directly through rinsing.
- Moisturize the cleansed skin or, ideally, the Hydrating accelerator spray on.
- Apply the Advanced Hydration Mask to the still damp face.
- Leave the mask on for 15-25 minutes.
- Wipe the mask with a dry, clean cloth.
- Then with the Active Infusion Serum and the Vital Balm Cream continue facial care.
- Can be used daily.
- The mask can also be used for facial cleansing: Spray the face with the Hydrating Accelerator and massage a generous amount of the mask onto the face and neck for 3-4 minutes. Then wipe with a dry or damp cloth. Then round off the facial care with the Vital Balm Cream.
- Note: Skin types prone to acne should first test the mask for tolerance.
- Note: The Advanced Hydration Mask may liquefy in summer due to the sensitivity of our formulations during transport. However, this is harmless and does not affect the effectiveness of the product. To restore the wonderful, silky texture of the products, simply store them in the refrigerator for 48 hours.
- Shea butter (Butyrospermum parkii (shea) nut butter) is obtained from the fruits of the karité tree. Shea butter has a long tradition as a care and healing agent. Rich in unsaturated fatty acids, vitamin E and beta carotene, butter protects against environmental pollution, binds moisture, fights free radicals, promotes cell regeneration and makes skin and hair soft and supple.
- Mango Seed Butter (Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter) - Native mango butter is the fruit seed fat of the tropical fruit. Mango butter moisturizes, soothes and regenerates the skin and scalp. The nutritious butter contains various fatty acids, vitamins A, C, D and E as well as various minerals.
- Indian Senna (Cassia Angustifolia (Senna) Seed Extract) is also known as botanical hyaluronic acid. Botanical hyaluronic acid are polysaccharides (sugar compounds) with the ability to absorb and store moisture. They help to "plump up" the skin from the inside and also form a film that prevents moisture loss. Senna seeds are also anti-inflammatory and have very good results in the treatment of acne and other skin diseases. In India tea is made from senna to reduce bacterial problems and acne, psoriasis and wounds.
- Aloe Vera Extract / Juice (Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract / Juice) provides natural moisture, prevents the skin from drying out and strengthens the natural skin barrier. Aloe Vera contains vitamins, minerals, enzymes and essential amino acids. Provides oxygen to the skin and is believed to be effective in supporting cell renewal. Binds moisture, has a cooling, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial effect.
- Jojoba Oil (Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil) - The high content of fatty acids makes the skin soft, supple and resilient. The oil has an antibacterial effect, is quickly absorbed and contains vitamins B, E, minerals and beta-carotene (provitamin A). Strengthens cell development and cell renewal, counteracts skin aging and strengthens the skin's natural protective barrier. Also very suitable for hair and scalp care. Incidentally, jojoba oil is actually not an oil, but a vegetable wax.
- Ashwagandha / Sleeping Berry (Withania somnifera) is an integral part of Ayurveda and is also known as "Indian Ginseng". The adaptogen supports collagen production, has strong antioxidant properties and has an antimicrobial and antibacterial effect. Adaptogenic herbs and plants help to keep our organism in balance.
- Turmeric / turmeric / turmeric (Curcuma longa) has a strong antibacterial effect and fights germs, bacteria and viruses that are on the skin. Well suited for problematic skin. In addition, turmeric promotes blood circulation and regulates sebum production.
- Marshmallow Root / Marshmallow (Althaea Officinalis (Marshmallow) Extract) has a soothing and healing effect. Helps with itching and protects the skin from environmental influences. Also supports the skin's moisture balance. Very suitable for sensitive skin; The active ingredient is also recommended for skin with neurodermatitis or skin prone to eczema. The mallow plant is even effective for acne or blemished, inflammatory skin. Also an effective ingredient in hair care.
- Milk thistle (Silybum marianum) is very well tolerated and contains valuable fatty acids in the form of linoleic and oleic acid, flavonoids and proteins. Milk thistle strengthens the skin barrier, protects the skin from free radicals and fights signs of imperfections. It also moisturizes, counteracts fine wrinkles and lines and refines the pores. Very suitable for sensitive skin.
- Calendula / Marigold (Calendula Officinalis Flower Oil / Extract) from the daisy family is particularly known for its anti-inflammatory, calming and wound-healing properties. It also promotes collagen formation and helps to produce new tissue (an important process in wound healing) and carotenoids strengthen the skin's protective barrier. Very well tolerated, also suitable for baby skin. Secondary plant substances, the so-called flavonoids, have an antioxidant effect and protect the skin from damage that can be caused by free radicals.
- Avocado Oil (Persea Gratissima Oil) - The light green oil, obtained by pressing from the pulp of the avocado, contains many essential fatty acids and vitamins. It supports the skin in its moisture balance and protects it from drying out and thus prevents wrinkles.
Further information on active ingredients can be found in our Drug Encyclopedia.
* BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER, ‡ CANDELILLA CERA (CANDELILLA WAX), * MANGIFERA INDICA (MANGO) SEED BUTTER, * CASSIA ANGUSTIFOLIA (SENNA) SEED POLYSACCHARIDE, * HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) LEAF JUICE, §XANTHAN GUM, * SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL, * OENOTHERA BIENNIS (EVENING PRIMROSE) OIL, * PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO) OIL, * WITHANIA SOMNIFERA, EXAFUMERA (ASHWAGANDHA) LEAF EXTRACT (ASHWAGANDHA) , * ALTHAEA OFFICINALIS (MARSHMALLOW) ROOT EXTRACT, * CALENDULA OFFICINALIS (CALENDULA) EXTRACT, * CIMICIFUGA RACEMOSA (BLACK COHOSH) ROOT EXTRACT, * EUPHRASIA OFFICINALIS (EYEBRIGHT) EXTRADES (GOSGO), EXTRADES, * FUCO RACK LEAF EXTRACT, * GLYCYRRHIZA GLABRA (LICORICE) ROOT EXTRACT, * LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA (LAVENDER) EXTRACT, * LYCIUM BARBARUM (GOJI BERRY) FRUIT EXTRACT, * ROSA CANINA (ROSE) FLOWER EXTRACT (ROSE) FLOWER EXTRACT (* ROSE ROSE) IDAEUS (RASPBERRY) FRUIT EXTRACT, * SALVIA OFFICINALIS ( SAGE) EXTRACT, * SAMBUCUS NIGRA (ELDERBERRY) EXTRACT, * SILYBUM MARIANUM (MILK THISTLE) EXTRACT, * STELLARIA MEDIA (CHICKWEED) EXTRACT, * TARAXACUM OFFICINALE (DANDELION) EXTRACT, * TRIGONELLA FOENUM-SECUGREEKUM, * UNEDCUGREEKUM TOMENTOSA (CAT'S CLAW) EXTRACT, * ZINGIBER OFFICINALE (GINGER) EXTRACT, * HYPERICUM PERFORATUM (ST. JOHN'S WORD) EXTRACT, * CINNAMOMUM CASSIA (CINNAMON) EXTRACT, §POTASSIUM SORBATE, † TANACETUM VULGARE (BLUE TANSY) FLOWER OIL, † ROSA DAMASCENA (ROSE) FLOWER OIL, † MATRICARIA RECUTITA, † MATRICARIA OIL ) HERB OIL, | CITRAL, | CITRONELLOL, | GERANIOL, | LIMONENE, | LINALOOL
* CERTIFIED ORGANIC
§ NON-GMO PLANT SOURCED
| NATURAL CONSTITUENTS OF ESSENTIAL OILS
Our Indian Senna Seed / Cassia Angustafolia extract is made in-house along with all of our herbal extracts and infusions.
I've never had such a texture in a mask - firmly in the pan and then melting when applied like a balm. Josh Rosebrook simply composes great cosmetics and the scent reminds me of woods and flowers. Unique and a relaxing experience in combination with the Hydrating Accelerator and the Vital Balm Cream