2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner For Dry Scalp With Zinc & Sage
Zinc and sage for dry and irritated scalps. The new 2-in1 Zinc & Sage Shampoo And Conditioner with an improved formula is the number one choice to clarify the scalp and reduce excess sebum.
The natural scalp regulators zinc and sage in combination with certified organic extracts cleanse and vitalize the scalp. Wheat amino acids strengthen the hair, make it supple and add shine. Organic aloe vera moisturizes the hair.
- for every hair type
- ideal for dry scalp, itching, irritated scalp, dandruff, dandruff and skin diseases
- made with certified organic ingredients
- Clarifies and soothes with zinc, sage, rosemary, ylang ylang, chamomile, aloe, geranium, willow bark, orange oil, lavender, panthenol, coriander and peppermint
- vegan, cruelty-free, with a fresh citrus note
Protective zinc, moisturizing aloe and purifying sage soothe irritated scalp and relieve itching.
- Massage a small amount of the shampoo into wet hair and scalp and lather.
- then rinse thoroughly
- repeat if necessary
- The perfect JMO supplement for scalp problems: ROSEMARY & PEPPERMINT DETANGLER,
- for normal, fine and oily hair: CITRUS NEROLI DETANGLER,
- for dry hair: LAVENDER AVOCADO INTENSIVE CONDITIONER,
- for damaged hair: HONEY HIBISCUS HAIR RECONSTRUCTOR
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Aloe Vera) *, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Water (Aqua), Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Glycerin, Caprylyl / Capryl Glucoside, Disodium Coco-Glucoside Citrate, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine) Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Lavandula Hybrida Oil, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Oil (Lemongrass), Cananga Odorata Flower Oil (Ylang Ylang), Coriandrum Sativum (Coriander) Fruit Oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil ( Geranium), Panthenol (Vitamin B-5), Allantoin, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract *, Commiphora Myrrha Oil (Myrrh), Zinc Gluconate, Zinc Pyrithione, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract *, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract *, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower / Leaf / Stem Extract *, Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Leaf Extract *, Equisetum Arvense Extract (Horsetail) *, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosem ary) Leaf Extract, Wheat Amino Acids, Caprylic / Capric Triglyceride, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Caramel, Sodium Phytate, Sodium Levulinate, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Limonene †
* Organic ingredient † A natural component of essential oils
amino acids keep your skin supple. Due to their small size, they easily penetrate the skin and help transport moisture through the skin. They support the production of collagen and elastin and protect the skin from free radicals. Some amino acids act like antioxidants themselves, but most amino acids help the skin to produce its own antioxidants.
- Zinc (pyrithione zinc) belongs to the active substance group of keratostatics. Pyrithione zinc has a disinfecting, antifungal and antibacterial effect. Combats skin fungi and bacteria involved in dandruff formation and protects the scalp.
- Aloe Vera Extract / Juice (Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract / Juice) provides natural moisture, prevents the skin from drying out and strengthens the natural skin barrier. Aloe Vera contains vitamins, minerals, enzymes and essential amino acids. Provides oxygen to the skin and is believed to be effective in supporting cell renewal. Binds moisture, has a cooling, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial effect.
- Sage (Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Oil / Leaf Extract) has antiseptic and antioxidant properties, soothes skin irritations and reduces redness. Has an antiperspirant effect and fights bacteria, fungi and viruses.
- Nettle Extract (Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Leaf Extract) is rich in antioxidants and has anti-inflammatory properties. The nettle is traditionally used to treat eczema, wounds and even psoriasis. The extracts are rich in vitamins A and E, flavonoids, carotenoids and sitosterol and help the skin to protect itself from environmental pollution. Nettle has a sebum-regulating effect.
- Orange essential oil (Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil) is obtained from the peel of oranges by cold pressing. Orange oil has a lightening, antibacterial and astringent effect. This allows it to fight inflammation and impurities, regulate excessive sebum production and ensure a smoother complexion. In hair and scalp care, orange oil helps improve blood flow to the scalp, degreases the hair and can reduce dandruff. Orange oil contains limonene, aldehydes, linalool, citronella, citral, terpineol, vitamin C and geraniol. The scent calms and lifts the mood.
- Essential lavender oil (Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) oil) has a calming, cleansing and antiseptic effect. The gentle oil is made up of linalyl acetate and linalool and has a stimulating effect on cell growth. The complexion benefits from the stimulated blood circulation and the antioxidants contained in lavender act as a natural anti-aging treatment. Has a healing effect on inflammatory skin and pimples.
- Ylang Ylang means “flower of the flower” which the plant owes to its beguiling scent. The essential ylang ylang oil has a balancing, antibacterial and antiseptic effect. It regulates sebum production and thus supplies dry skin with moisture, while oily skin is matted. Very suitable for combination skin or blemishes, promotes a permanently healthier complexion. The oil is also said to have an aphrodisiac effect.
- Geranium oil (Pelargonium Graveolens (geranium) oil) has the property of regulating the sebum production of the skin. While it reduces the production of sebum in oily skin, it stimulates the production of sebum in too dry skin. The essential oil, which was used for skin care in ancient Egypt, also stimulates blood circulation, improves skin elasticity and has anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and wound healing effects.
- The essential oils of peppermint and spearmint soothe the scalp and free it from deposits. Mint has anti-inflammatory effects, helps against itching and prevents dandruff. It has a cooling effect and stimulates blood circulation.
- Willow bark (Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract) has anti-inflammatory and astringent properties. It stimulates the metabolism, has a gently exfoliating effect, supports a smooth complexion and refines the pore texture. Natural salicylic acid promotes skin renewal and has an antibacterial effect.
- Chamomile Extract (Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Leaf Extract) has a calming, relaxing, anti-inflammatory and wound healing effect. Impure skin benefits from its clarifying effect. Extracts of the plant stimulate the skin's metabolism and have a cell-regenerating effect. Well suited for sensitive skin.
Further information on active ingredients can be found in our Drug Encyclopedia.
Unlike most of the others, the shampoo provided relief from my inflamed scalp. The scalp peeling is also great. Both together currently mean that at least I don't need cortisone, even if the itching has not gone 100%. But you shouldn't have the expectation that the conditioner is included. I still can't do without it, but it is recommended as a shampoo for a dry scalp. Next time I'll order the big bottle.