Shampoo For Fine Hair With Rosemary & Peppermint
Activating shampoo for fine hair.
The shampoo for fine hair was specially tailored to the needs of fine hair. It gently cleanses without weighing the hair down, optimizes the condition of the scalp and strengthens fine and limp strands for healthy-looking fullness. The scalp is stimulated and the natural hair cycle is activated. Fine and limp hair is strengthened and given more volume.
- ideal for fine hair
- optimizes the scalp, cleans gently without weighing it down
- Strengthens fine and lifeless hair, gives volume
- strengthens with aloe, rice extract, coconut surfactants, babussabetaine, peppermint, rosemary, tea extract, rice protein and panthenol (vitamin B-5)
- made from certified organic ingredients
- cruelty free, vegan
- Massage a small amount of the shampoo into wet hair and scalp and lather.
- then rinse thoroughly
- Then the Rosemary & Peppermint Detangler from JMO.
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Aloe Vera) *, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Water, Glycerin, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sodium Levulinate, Potassium Sorbate, Babassuamidopropyl Betaine, Caprylyl / Capryl Glucoside, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Oryhaza Extractiva (Riceentita Extractiva) (Riceentha) * Peppermint) Oil *, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Benzoate, Menthol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Mentha Viridis (Spearmint) Leaf Oil *, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil *, Sodium Leaf Phytate, Hydrolyzactia Rice Sin Proteinis (White Tea), Panthenol (Vitamin B-5), Citric Acid, Limonene †.
* Organic ingredient † A natural component of essential oils
- Aloe Vera Extract / Juice (Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract / Juice) provides natural moisture, prevents the skin from drying out and strengthens the natural skin barrier. Aloe Vera contains vitamins, minerals, enzymes and essential amino acids. Provides oxygen to the skin and is believed to be effective in supporting cell renewal. Binds moisture, has a cooling, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial effect.
- Betaine (betaine, betaine, cocamidopropyl betaine, trimethylglycine, glycine betaine) is a natural amino acid derivative that is obtained from sugar molasses (e.g. sugar beet). Depending on the form, betaine is used in skin care or as a surfactant. In skin care, betaine has a conditioning effect, relieves irritation and protects against dehydration. It has high moisturizing properties. In washing-active products, it has a foam-stabilizing effect; as an additive in shampoos and hair conditioners, it strengthens the hair, gives it volume and increases the grip of the hair.
- Rice Extract (Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract) - Rice is high in antioxidants, polysaccharides, omega-3 fatty acids and micronutrients. The pores can be refined with rice extract and the skin can be invigorated. Rice extract has a clarifying and anti-inflammatory effect, soothes and reduces irritation.
- After penetrating the inner layers of the hair, hydrolyzed rice proteins support the structure and repair of the hair fiber and make the hair appear healthier, stronger and more supple. The amino acids strengthen the resilience of the hair, give it more volume and increase the ability of skin and hair to bind moisture, which in turn can lead to more shine. Hydrolyzed proteins are proteins that have been broken down into smaller peptides (chains of amino acids) through the process of hydrolysis. These are easier to absorb from the body or hair.
- Essential rosemary oil (Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil) stimulates and stimulates the blood flow. The vitalizing oil has antimicrobial, antifungal and antibacterial properties. Rosemary can rebalance inflamed and blemished skin.
- Tea Extract (Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract) is distilled from the leaves of the synesis plant. Tea has powerful antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. Helps fight acne and breakouts, has a purifying effect and promotes a clear complexion. Used to combat premature skin and hair aging, helps shrink pores and leaves skin looking fresher. Tea also has a calming effect, it can reduce redness and irritation and relieve itching.
- The essential oils of peppermint and spearmint soothe the scalp and free it from deposits. Mint has anti-inflammatory effects, helps against itching and prevents dandruff. It has a cooling effect and stimulates blood circulation.
Further information on active ingredients can be found in our Drug Encyclopedia.