Scalp Stimulating Shampoo With Spearmint & Meadowsweet
For a healthy scalp: The Scalp Stimulating Shampoo contains an exquisite blend of vegetable oils and plant extracts, specially formulated to optimally cleanse and stimulate the scalp.
The fresh peppermint-scented shampoo is particularly suitable for oily and irritated scalps. It reduces sebum production, clears deposits, soothes irritation and stimulates and refreshes the scalp.
- for all hair types, ideal for greasy, irritated scalps
- cleans, regulates excessive sebum production, stimulates the scalp
- soothes irritated scalp
- Cleanses and stimulates with Aloe, Spearmint, Peppermint, Star Anise, Wintergreen, Meadowsweet, Pomegranate Ferment, Almond Oil, Eucalyptus, Jojoba Oil, Flaxseed Oil, Panthenol, Soy Protein and Celery
- made with certified organic ingredients
- cruelty free, vegan
Spearmint, peppermint and star anise activate the scalp, stimulate the metabolism and strengthen the hair follicles. Meadowsweet and eucalyptus oil act as natural astringents and balance sebum levels. Soy protein and guar gum build volume, lock in moisture and restore shine.
- Massage a small amount of the shampoo into wet hair and scalp and lather
- Leave on for 1-2 minutes and rinse thoroughly - repeat if necessary.
- The perfect JMO conditioner as a supplement for normal and fine hair: CITRUS NEROLI DETANGLER,
- for dry hair: LAVENDER AVOCADO INTENSIVE CONDITIONER,
- for dry and structurally damaged hair: HONEY HIBISCUS HAIR RECONSTRUCTOR and
- for scalp problems: ROSEMARY & PEPPERMINT DETANGLER
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Aloe Vera)*, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Lauroyl Methyl Isethionate, Glycerin, Water, Sodium Levulinate, Mentha Viridis (Spearmint) Leaf Oil*, Spiraea Ulmaria Flower Extract (Meadowsweet)*, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil* , Illicium Verum (Anise) Fruit/Seed Oil, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Leaf Oil, Mentha Arvensis Leaf Oil, Gaultheria Procumbens (Wintergreen) Leaf Oil*, Apium Graveolens (Celery) Seed Extract, Lactobacillus/Punica Granatum Fruit Ferment Extract (Pomegranate ), Capsicum Frutescens Fruit Extract, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Smithsonite Extract, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil (Eucalyptus), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Panthenol (Vitamin B-5), Mentha Viridis (Spearmint) Leaf Oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Gaultheria Procumbens (Wintergreen) Leaf Oil, Hydr olyzed Soy Protein, Decyl Glucoside, Sodium Phytate, Sodium PCA, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Caramel, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Limonene†
† A natural component of essential oils
- Aloe Vera Extract / Juice (Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract / Juice) provides natural moisture, prevents the skin from drying out and strengthens the natural skin barrier. Aloe Vera contains vitamins, minerals, enzymes and essential amino acids. Provides oxygen to the skin and is believed to be effective in supporting cell renewal. Binds moisture, has a cooling, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial effect.
- Meadowsweet (Spiraea Ulmaria Flower Extract (Meadowsweet)) is a tried and tested medicinal plant. The herb is said to have wound-healing, anti-inflammatory and calming properties. It also has an antioxidant effect, contains salicylic acid and acts as a natural peeling agent. Meadowsweet is naturally astringent and balances sebum production.
- The essential oils of peppermint and spearmint soothe the scalp and free it from deposits. Mint has anti-inflammatory effects, helps against itching and prevents dandruff. It has a cooling effect and stimulates blood circulation.
- Pomegranate contains the rare omega 5 fatty acids (punicic acid). These fatty acids are powerful antioxidants and have anti-inflammatory properties. Supports the fight against free radicals and premature skin retention, can reduce age spots and promotes collagen synthesis and thus skin regeneration and skin repair. Furthermore, the oil contains secondary plant substances such as flavonoids, polyphenols and phytosterols, all of which have strong regenerative effects.
- Almond oil / sweet almond oil (Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis / Sweet Almond Oil) is mild and well suited for the care of sensitive skin. Almond oil has a soothing, moisturizing and moisturizing effect. Dry, irritated and mature skin benefits particularly. Almond oil makes the skin soft and supple and is also good for hair care. Vitamins and the high proportion of unsaturated fatty acids (especially oleic acids) strengthen the barrier function and have a protective effect.
- Linseed Oil / Extract (Linum Usitatissimum (Flax) Seed Extract/Oil) – The oil’s high omega-3 content has anti-inflammatory properties and can quell breakouts and soothe irritated, dry skin. The oil locks in moisture and keeps the skin hydrated and healthy, which can help the skin become firmer. In addition, cell-regenerating properties are ascribed to it. In hair care, flaxseed supplies the hair follicles with nutrients and promotes hair growth and hair elasticity. Combats dry and flaky scalp.
- Lactobacillus - Probiotic lactic acid bacteria supports the skin's natural defense mechanisms. They support the microflora and fight acne-causing bacteria, inflammation and dirt. Reduces moisture loss and relieves itching, dry and burning skin.
- Jojoba Oil (Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil) - The high content of fatty acids makes the skin soft, supple and resilient. The oil has an antibacterial effect, is quickly absorbed and contains vitamins B, E, minerals and beta-carotene (provitamin A). Strengthens cell development and cell renewal, counteracts skin aging and strengthens the skin's natural protective barrier. Also very suitable for hair and scalp care. Incidentally, jojoba oil is actually not an oil, but a vegetable wax.
- D-panthenol (provitamin B5) is very well tolerated, has a wound healing, regenerative and anti-inflammatory effect. Panthenol improves the appearance and suppleness of skin and hair. It has a moisturizing and smoothing effect. Due to its small molecule size, it can penetrate deep into the cell tissue, store moisture and act as a provitamin.
Further information on active ingredients can be found in our Drug Encyclopedia.