Scalp Follicle Treatment & Volumizer With Thyme & Irish Moss 125 ml
JMO system care - strengthens the hair. The Deep Scalp Follicle Treatment & Volumizer by John Masters Organics consists of 17 exquisite herbal essences and vegetable oils.
- ideal for fine, thinning hair and hair loss
contains aloe vera, rosemary oil, marigold extract, chamomile, cucumber extract, papaya, hyaluron, tea leaf extract, arnica, jojoba oil, nettle, witch hazel, Indian watersabel and flaxseed extract
- provides volume, bounce, stronger hair and a balanced scalp
- with natural and certified organic ingredients
- vegan, cruelty free
The special care improves the absorption of nutrients by the hair follicles, strengthens the hair follicles and stimulates the metabolism and blood circulation in the scalp. Especially fine, dry and thinning hair quickly gains volume and elasticity.
- Spray onto a damp scalp after each hair wash
- Optimal: pull several partings over the whole head, spray the product along the parting and then massage it in carefully
- Do not rinse, the product does not leave a greasy deposit.
- Immediately after application, it gives more bounce at the hairline and thus more volume. Spray the DEEP SCALP FOLLICLE TEATMENT & VOLUMIZER on the hairline and that SWEET ORANGE & SILK PROTEIN STYLING GEL Work into the lengths, then blow-dry with a round brush
Water / Aqua / Eau, Sorbitol, Glycerin *, Panthenol, Citric Acid, EthylhexylGlycerin, Polysorbate 20, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice *, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Centella Asiatica Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil *, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract *, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract *, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Extract, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract, Hyaluronic Acid, Wheat Amino Acids, SD Alcohol 38-B, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower / Leaf / Stem Extract *, Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil *, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Flower / Leaf Oil, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Oil *, Yucca Schidigera Root Extract, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract *, Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower *, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Limonene
- Aloe Vera Extract / Juice (Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract / Juice) provides natural moisture, prevents the skin from drying out and strengthens the natural skin barrier. Aloe Vera contains vitamins, minerals, enzymes and essential amino acids. Provides oxygen to the skin and is believed to be effective in supporting cell renewal. Binds moisture, has a cooling, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial effect.
- Rosemary Extract (Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract) - The medicinal plant from the Mediterranean region stimulates blood circulation and is slightly antibacterial. Mature skin benefits from the effect that it stimulates blood circulation. Blemished skin can be rebalanced with rosemary. In hair care, rosemary stimulates the blood circulation in the scalp and thus improves the absorption of nutrients. It promotes hair growth and regulates sebum production.
- Essential rosemary oil (Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil) stimulates and stimulates the blood flow. The vitalizing oil has antimicrobial, antifungal and antibacterial properties. Rosemary can rebalance inflamed and blemished skin.
- Indian watersabel/ Tigergrass / Gotu Kola (Centella asiatica Extract) - In Ayurvedic medicine this is called waterabel also "tiger grass" and is one of the most important medicinal plants. According to legend, wounded tigers wallow in the leaves of the plant for better wound healing. Tiger grass has anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and regenerative effects on the skin. The plant promotes wound healing and the build-up of collagen. Tiger grass has proven itself especially for the care of mature skin, as it stimulates blood circulation.
- Hamamelis / Witch Hazel / Witch Hazel (Hamamelis Virginiana Leaf Extract) - Witch hazel leaf extract is made from the leaves and bark of the shrub. Helps remove excess oil, is anti-inflammatory and balances the pH of the skin. Known for reducing acne and firming the skin. Natural healing properties for a clearer complexion.
- Chamomile Extract (Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Leaf Extract) - Has a calming, relaxing, anti-inflammatory and wound healing effect. Blemished skin in particular benefits from its clarifying effect. Extracts of the plant stimulate the metabolism for skin and hair and have a cell-regenerating effect. Well suited for sensitive skin.
- D-panthenol (provitamin B5) is very well tolerated, has a wound healing, regenerative and anti-inflammatory effect. Panthenol improves the appearance and suppleness of skin and hair. It has a moisturizing and smoothing effect. Due to its small molecule size, it can penetrate deep into the cell tissue, store moisture and act as a provitamin.
- Amino acids keep your skin supple. Due to their small size, they easily penetrate the skin and help transport moisture through the skin. They support the production of collagen and elastin and protect the skin from free radicals. Some amino acids act like antioxidants themselves, but most amino acids help the skin to produce its own antioxidants.
- Linseed Oil / Extract (Linum Usitatissimum (Flax) Seed Extract/Oil) – The oil’s high omega-3 content has anti-inflammatory properties and can quell breakouts and soothe irritated, dry skin. The oil locks in moisture and keeps the skin hydrated and healthy, which can help the skin become firmer. In addition, cell-regenerating properties are ascribed to it. In hair care, flaxseed supplies the hair follicles with nutrients and promotes hair growth and hair elasticity. Combats dry and flaky scalp.
- Nettle Extract (Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Leaf Extract) is rich in antioxidants and has anti-inflammatory properties. The nettle is traditionally used to treat eczema, wounds and even psoriasis. The extracts are rich in vitamins A and E, flavonoids, carotenoids and sitosterol and help the skin to protect itself from environmental pollution. Nettle has a sebum-regulating effect.
- Sage (Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Oil / Leaf Extract) has antiseptic and antioxidant properties, soothes skin irritations and reduces redness. Has an antiperspirant effect and fights bacteria, fungi and viruses.
Further information on active ingredients can be found in our Drug Encyclopedia.