Nourishing Hair Mask With Rose & Apricot
The Rose & Apricot Hair Mask for wonderfully shiny hair and a healthy scalp in less than 5 minutes. Highly concentrated and powerful.
The concentrated hair mask provides your hair with intensive moisture, minerals and nutrients. Repairs damaged hair, helps with split ends and cleanses the scalp. With an enchanting scent of fruity apricots and floral roses.
- ideal for normal hair
- 5-minute mask for moisture, nourishment and shine
- strengthens and repairs the hair
- cares and nourishes with rose hydrolate, aloe vera, apricot kernel oil, coconut oil, horsetail, wheat protein, radish root ferment, geranium, chamomile, lactobacillus, orange oil and quinoa
- made with certified organic ingredients
- cruelty free
Note: John Masters Organics changes the name of hair care products. During the transition, you may receive an item labeled "Hair Mask For Normal Hair With Rose & Apricot".
- Apply to clean, towel-dried hair from roots to ends.
- Leave on for 3 - 5 minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly.
- Use twice a week for soft, shiny, and healthy hair.
- Tip: Combine a hazelnut-sized amount of HAIR MASK with each one John Masters Organics Conditioner or detangler for an extra portion of moisture with every hair care, for example with the Citrus Neroli Detangler.
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Aloe Vera)*, Glycerin*, Cetearyl Alcohol, Water, Distearoylethyl Dimonium Chloride, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Rosa Damascena Flower Water*, Rose Flower Oil, Avena Sativa (Oat) Bran Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Extract, Persea gratissima (Avocado) Oil, E quisetum Arvense Leaf Extract (Horsetail)*, Spiraea Ulmaria Flower Extract*, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil (Geranium), Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Tocopherol, Hydrolyzed Quinoa, Arginine, Aspartic Acid, PCA, Glycine, Alanine, Serine, Valine, Proline, Threonine, Isoleucine, Histidine, Phenylalanine, Wheat Amino Acids, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Sodium PCA, Sodium Lactate, Squalane, Sodium Gluconate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Potassium Sorbate, Phenethyl Alcohol, Citronellol†, Geraniol†, Linalool†, Limonene†
† Allergens natural component of essential oils
- Rose distillate (Rosa Damascena (Rosa) Flower Water), also called rose blossom water or hydrolate, is obtained from rose blossoms and has calming, astringent and cleansing properties. It stimulates the blood circulation in the fine capillaries, helps to minimize the appearance of scars, micro-wounds, sunburns and wrinkles. Natural and delicate scent of roses.
- Aloe Vera Extract / Juice (Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract / Juice) provides natural moisture, prevents the skin from drying out and strengthens the natural skin barrier. Aloe Vera contains vitamins, minerals, enzymes and essential amino acids. Provides oxygen to the skin and is believed to be effective in supporting cell renewal. Binds moisture, has a cooling, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial effect.
- Apricot kernel oil (Prunus Armeniaca kernel / seed oil) maintains the skin's natural protective layer, revitalizes and strengthens its elasticity. It is quickly absorbed, soothes stressed skin and leaves the skin feeling velvety. Apricot kernel oil has a high proportion of oleic acid and linoleic acid and makes the skin appear finer and well-moisturized.
- Avocado (persea gratissima oil / fruit extract) are rich in monounsaturated fatty acids, vitamin E, proteins, copper, folic acid and magnesium - all building blocks for healthy skin and hair. Due to the high content of phystosterols, it is easy to distribute and is quickly absorbed. It supports the skin's moisture balance, protects it from drying out and prevents wrinkles. In hair care, it gives shine, moisturizes, strengthens and repairs damage to dry, brittle and damaged hair.
- Horsetail (Equisetum arvense) contains flavonoids, potassium salts and saponins and up to 10% silica. The acid is an essential building block of the skin tissue and promotes the renewal, elasticity and firmness of the skin. Horsetail stimulates blood and lymphatic circulation and supports supple and smooth skin. Horsetail is a very old plant species and covered huge forests together with ferns and club moss about 350 million years ago.
- Hydrolyzed Quinoa (Hydrolyzed Quinoa) – Known as the “mother of all grains” by the ancient Incas, this gluten-free superfood revitalizes skin and hair. Rich in vitamins and high in amino acids, it inhibits collagen breakdown, supports connective tissue, promotes healing and moisture retention and reduces signs of tiredness.
- Radish Root Ferment (Leuconostoc / Radish Root Ferment Filtrate) is obtained from fermented radishes. The skin-friendly peptide has strong antibacterial and antimicrobial properties, is an effective moisturizer and strengthens the skin barrier. Used on acne-prone skin to inhibit the growth of bacteria on the skin.
- Geranium oil (Pelargonium Graveolens (geranium) oil) has the property of regulating the skin's sebum production. While it reduces the production of sebum in oily skin, it stimulates the production of sebum in too dry skin. The essential oil, which was used for skin care in ancient Egypt, also stimulates blood circulation, improves skin elasticity and has anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and wound healing effects.
- Arginine is a natural amino acid that stabilizes the pH value of the skin and supports the skin's barrier function. Arginine stimulates blood circulation in the skin, can regenerate skin damage and is involved in the formation of muscle cells and collagen and promotes the development of connective tissue. Arginine is also very kind to the skin. Through food, we can get arginine from things like peanuts, lentils, salmon, eggs, chicken breast, and pumpkin seeds.
- Essential orange oil is obtained by cold pressing the peel of oranges. Orange oil has a brightening, antibacterial and astringent effect. This allows it to fight inflammation and impurities, regulate excessive sebum production and ensure a smoother complexion. In hair and scalp care, orange oil helps improve blood flow to the scalp, degreases the hair and can reduce dandruff. Orange oil contains limonene, aldehydes, linalool, citronella, citral, terpineol, vitamin C and geraniol. The scent calms and lifts the mood.
Further information on active ingredients can be found in our Drug Encyclopedia.