Daily Nourishing Shampoo With Lavender & Rosemary
Shampoo with lavender and rosemary for normal hair.
Lavender and rosemary oil as well as a combination of herbal extracts, proteins, vitamins and natural surfactants cleanse the hair gently and thoroughly, add shine and protect against moisture loss. The valuable ingredients nourish the hair, soothe the scalp and give new shine.
Conditioning shampoo for normal hair
- also ideal for chemically treated hair
- cleans gently and thoroughly, provides moisture and shine
- cares with aloe, coconut surfactants, rice protein, lavender, rosemary, tea extract, willow bark, panthenol, comfrey leaf extract, horsetail, nettle extract, linseed oil, borage oil and chamomile
- made with certified organic ingredients
- cruelty free, vegan, gluten free
Gentle, natural surfactants create a rich, creamy lather, while an infusion of French lavender soothes and hydrates. For the perfect finish, rosemary oil clarifies hair and gives it an exquisite shine for healthy, shiny curls.
Notice of name change: The "Shampoo For Normal Hair With Lavender & Rosemary" is now called "Daily Nourishing Shampoo With Lavender & Rosemary". The wording has not changed.
- Massage a small amount of the shampoo into wet hair and scalp and lather
- then rinse thoroughly, repeat if necessary.
- The perfect JMO supplement for normal, fine and oily hair: is the CITRUS NEROLI DETANGLER,
- for strong and / or dry hair and curls is the LAVENDER AVOCADO INTENSIVE CONDITIONER to recommend,
- for dry and damaged hair: the HONEY HIBISCUS HAIR RECONSTRUCTOR,
- and for scalp problems: the ROSEMARY PEPPERMINT DETANGLER.
Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice *, Aqua (Water), Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Caprylyl / Capryl Glucoside, Hydroxypropyl Guar, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavenderalis) Citrus Marigold Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Acidmarus) (Rosemary) Leaf Oil *, Caramel, Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Extract, Symphytum Officinale (Comfrey) Leaf Extract, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil *, Equisetum Arvense (Horsetail) Extract *, Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Root Extract *, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Oil, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil *, Lavandula Hybrida (Lavender) Oil *, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Achillea Millefolium (Yarrow) Extract *, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower / Leaf / Stem Extract *, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Extract *, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Linalool †
* Organic ingredient † A natural component of essential oils
- Aloe Vera Extract / Juice (Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract / Juice) provides natural moisture, prevents the skin from drying out and strengthens the natural skin barrier. Aloe Vera contains vitamins, minerals, enzymes and essential amino acids. Provides oxygen to the skin and is believed to be effective in supporting cell renewal. Binds moisture, has a cooling, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial effect.
- Chamomile Extract (Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Leaf Extract) has a calming, relaxing, anti-inflammatory and wound healing effect. Impure skin benefits from its clarifying effect. Extracts of the plant stimulate the skin's metabolism and have a cell-regenerating effect. Well suited for sensitive skin.
- Tea Extract (Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract) is distilled from the leaves of the synesis plant. Tea has powerful antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. Helps fight acne and breakouts, has a purifying effect and promotes a clear complexion. Used to combat premature skin and hair aging, helps shrink pores and leaves skin looking fresher. Tea also has a calming effect, it can reduce redness and irritation and relieve itching.
- After penetrating the inner layers of the hair, hydrolyzed rice proteins (hydrolyzed rice protein) support the structure and repair of the hair fiber and make the hair appear healthier, stronger and smoother. The amino acids strengthen the resilience of the hair, give it more volume and increase the ability of skin and hair to bind moisture, which in turn can lead to more shine. Hydrolyzed proteins are proteins that have been broken down into smaller peptides (chains of amino acids) through the process of hydrolysis. These are easier to absorb from the body or hair.
- Jojoba Oil (Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil) - The high content of fatty acids makes the skin soft, supple and resilient. The oil has an antibacterial effect, is quickly absorbed and contains vitamins B, E, minerals and beta-carotene (provitamin A). Strengthens cell development and cell renewal, counteracts skin aging and strengthens the skin's natural protective barrier. Also very suitable for hair and scalp care. Incidentally, jojoba oil is actually not an oil, but a vegetable wax.
- Willow Bark (Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract) has anti-inflammatory and astringent properties. It stimulates the metabolism, has a gently exfoliating effect, supports a smooth complexion and refines the pore texture. Natural salicylic acid promotes skin renewal and has an antibacterial effect.
- D-panthenol (provitamin B5) is very well tolerated, has a wound healing, regenerative and anti-inflammatory effect. Panthenol improves the appearance and suppleness of skin and hair. It has a moisturizing and smoothing effect. Due to its small molecule size, it can penetrate deep into the cell tissue, store moisture and act as a provitamin.
- Linseed Oil / Extract (Linum Usitatissimum (Flax) Seed Extract/Oil) - The oil's high omega-3 content is anti-inflammatory and can suppress breakouts and soothe irritated, dry skin. The oil locks in moisture and keeps the skin hydrated and healthy, which can help the skin become firmer. In addition, cell-regenerating properties are ascribed to it. In hair care, flaxseed supplies the hair follicles with nutrients and promotes hair growth and hair elasticity. Combats dry and flaky scalp.
- Horsetail (Equisetum arvense) contains flavonoids, potassium salts and saponins and up to 10% silica. The acid is an essential building block of the skin tissue and promotes the renewal, elasticity and firmness of the skin. Horsetail stimulates blood and lymphatic circulation and supports supple and smooth skin. Horsetail is a very old plant species and covered huge forests together with ferns and club moss about 350 million years ago.
- Rosemary Essential Oil (Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil) Has a stimulating and stimulating effect on blood circulation. The vitalizing oil has antimicrobial, antifungal and antibacterial properties. Rosemary can rebalance inflamed and blemished skin.
- Essential lavender oil (Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) oil) has a calming, cleansing and antiseptic effect. The gentle oil is made up of linalyl acetate and linalool and has a stimulating effect on cell growth. The complexion benefits from the stimulated blood circulation and the antioxidants contained in lavender act as a natural anti-aging treatment. Has a healing effect on inflammatory skin and pimples.
- Nettle Extract (Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Leaf Extract) is rich in antioxidants and has anti-inflammatory properties. The nettle is traditionally used to treat eczema, wounds and even psoriasis. The extracts are rich in vitamins A and E, flavonoids, carotenoids and sitosterol and help the skin to protect itself from environmental pollution. Nettle has a sebum-regulating effect.
Further information on active ingredients can be found in our Drug Encyclopedia.