Hair Pomade 57 g
Whether your hair is smooth and straight or full of curls, John Masters' Organics Organic Hair Pomade will help you create your ideal hairstyle.
The rich blend of beeswax, mango butter and essential oils, selected for their excellent conditioning and shaping properties, gives your hair a flexible structure, great shine and intense moisture.
- for all hair types
- defines curls with nourishing mango butter
- moisturizes and shines, minimizes heat damage
- holds your styling while remaining soft and supple
- nourishes and shapes with olive oil, beeswax, jojoba oil, babassu oil, mango, sunflower oil, cedarwood oil, rosemary and bay leaf oil
- USDA Certified Organic, cruelty free
- For short hair: apply to dry hair and model.
- For long, strong hair that tends to dry out: Apply to the tips for an anti-frizz effect and / or shine.
- offers optimal protection against hair drying out after straightening irons and / or hairdryers
Olea europaea (olive) fruit oil *, beeswax *, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil *, orbignya oleirfera (babassu) seed oil *, mangifera indica (mango) fruit extract *, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil *, triticum vulgare (wheat) germ oil *, laurus nobilis (bay laurel) leaf oil *, cedrus atlantica (cedar) wood oil *, abies balsamea (fir balsam) oil *, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract *
* Certified Organic
- Olive oil (Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit / Leaf Oil) provides moisture and makes the skin feel soft. Consists of 85% essential fatty acids with a high proportion of linoleic acid that supports the skin's protective barrier. Vitamin E and polyphenols are powerful free radical scavengers and protect against premature skin aging.
- Beeswax (Cera Falva, Cera Alba) - The wax forms a protective film on the skin and thereby binds moisture, but without closing the pores. Beeswax also has a slightly antiseptic effect and can relieve inflammation. It soothes irritated skin and can even help with eczema. The vitamin A contained in the wax promotes cell renewal and thus counteracts premature skin aging.
- Jojoba Oil (Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil) - The high content of fatty acids makes the skin soft, supple and resilient. The oil has an antibacterial effect, is quickly absorbed and contains vitamins B, E, minerals and beta-carotene (provitamin A). Strengthens cell development and cell renewal, counteracts skin aging and strengthens the skin's natural protective barrier. Also very suitable for hair and scalp care. Incidentally, jojoba oil is actually not an oil, but a vegetable wax.
- Babassu seed oil (Orbignya oleifera seed oil) has pronounced antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties due to its high content of lauric and myristic acid. The oil penetrates quickly and deeply into the skin and provides all skin layers with long-lasting moisture. Its favorable fatty acid mix and the high vitamin E content make it an anti-aging booster and promote smooth and soft skin. A very good choice for anyone with congested or acne prone skin.
- Mango Seed Butter (Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter) - Native mango butter is the kernel fat of the tropical fruit. Mango butter provides moisture and has a calming and regenerating effect on the skin and scalp. The nutritious butter contains various fatty acids, vitamins A, C, D and E as well as various minerals.
- Cedar Oil / Cedarwood Oil (Cedrus Atlantica Bark Oil) contains a variety of important ingredients for skin and hair. Vitamins A, B, D, E and F, minerals such as potassium, iron or magnesium, linoleic acid and various amino acids. The essential oil promotes blood circulation, stimulates hair growth and has a skin-tightening effect. It has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties and soothes stressed scalps.
- Rosemary Extract (Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract) - The medicinal plant from the Mediterranean region stimulates blood circulation and is slightly antibacterial. Mature skin benefits from the effect that it stimulates blood circulation. Blemished skin can be rebalanced with rosemary. In hair care, rosemary stimulates the blood circulation in the scalp and thus improves the absorption of nutrients. It promotes hair growth and regulates sebum production.
Further information on active ingredients can be found in our Drug Encyclopedia.
The hair is getting a greasy look that I don't like!
I passed the product on. She loves the pomade.
I ordered the wax and I am very satisfied with it!