Hair Mask For Normal Hair With Rose & Apricot
The Rose & Apricot Hair Mask for wonderfully shiny hair and a healthy scalp in less than 5 minutes.
The mask provides your hair with intensive moisture, minerals and nutrients. Repairs damaged hair, helps with split ends and cleanses the scalp. It gives a wonderfully balanced scent of fruity apricots and floral roses.
- ideal for normal hair
- 5-minute mask for moisture, nourishment and shine
- strengthens and repairs the hair
- cares with rose hydrolate, aloe, apricot kernel oil, horsetail, wheat protein, radish root ferment, geranium, chamomile, lactobacillus, orange oil and quinoa
- made with certified organic ingredients
- cruelty free
- Apply to clean, towel-dried hair from roots to ends.
- Leave on for 3 - 5 minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly.
- Use twice a week for soft, shiny, and healthy hair.
- Tip: Combine a hazelnut-sized amount of HAIR MASK with each one John Masters Organics Conditioner or detangler for an extra portion of moisture with every hair care, for example with the CITRUS NEROLI DETANGLER.
Rosa Damascena (Rose) Flower Water *, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice *, Glycerin *, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Esters, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil *, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Butter, Equisetum Arvense ( Horsetail) Extract *, Chondrus Crispus (Irish Moss) Extract *, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Chenopodium (Quinoa) Seed Extract *, Leuconostoc / Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Lactobacillus, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Pelargonium Graveolensargonium Geranium) Leaf Oil *, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Oil *, Citrus Sinensis (Sweet Orange) Oil *, Sodium PCA, Sodium Lactate, Arginine, Aspartic Acid, PCA, Glycine, Alanine, Serine, Valine, Proline, Threonine, Isoleucine , Histidines, phenylalanines, citronellol †, linalool †, geraniol †, citral †, limonene †
* Organic ingredient † A natural component of essential oils
- Rose distillate (Rosa Damascena (Rosa) Flower Water), also called rose blossom water or hydrolate, is obtained from rose blossoms and has calming, astringent and cleansing properties. It stimulates the blood circulation in the fine capillaries, helps to minimize the appearance of scars, micro-wounds, sunburns and wrinkles. Natural and delicate scent of roses.
- Aloe Vera Extract / Juice (Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract / Juice) provides natural moisture, prevents the skin from drying out and strengthens the natural skin barrier. Aloe Vera contains vitamins, minerals, enzymes and essential amino acids. Provides oxygen to the skin and is believed to be effective in supporting cell renewal. Binds moisture, has a cooling, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial effect.
- Apricot kernel oil (Prunus Armeniaca kernel / seed oil) maintains the skin's natural protective layer, revitalizes and strengthens its elasticity. It is quickly absorbed, soothes stressed skin and leaves the skin feeling velvety. Apricot kernel oil has a high proportion of oleic acid and linoleic acid and makes the skin appear finer and well-moisturized.
- Avocado (persea gratissima oil / fruit extract) are rich in monounsaturated fatty acids, vitamin E, proteins, copper, folic acid and magnesium - all building blocks for healthy skin and hair. Due to the high content of phystosterols, it is easy to distribute and is quickly absorbed. It supports the skin's moisture balance, protects it from drying out and prevents wrinkles. In hair care, it gives shine, moisturizes, strengthens and repairs damage to dry, brittle and damaged hair.
- Horsetail (Equisetum arvense) contains flavonoids, potassium salts and saponins and up to 10% silica. The acid is an essential building block of the skin tissue and promotes the renewal, elasticity and firmness of the skin. Horsetail stimulates blood and lymphatic circulation and supports supple and smooth skin. Horsetail is a very old plant species and covered huge forests together with ferns and club moss about 350 million years ago.
- Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein is obtained from wheat protein by hydrolysis. It strengthens the resilience of the hair by depositing itself as a protective film in the outer cuticle and thus reducing stresses such as exposure to the sun, straightening, blow-drying, salt and chlorinated water. The protein protects against dehydration, gives shine and makes the hair silky soft. The essential components are peptides and amino acids.
- Radish Root Ferment (Leuconostoc / Radish Root Ferment Filtrate) is obtained from fermented radishes. The skin-friendly peptide has strong antibacterial and antimicrobial properties, is an effective moisturizer and strengthens the skin barrier. Used on acne-prone skin to inhibit the growth of bacteria on the skin.
- Geranium oil (Pelargonium Graveolens (geranium) oil) has the property of regulating the skin's sebum production. While it reduces the production of sebum in oily skin, it stimulates the production of sebum in too dry skin. The essential oil, which was used for skin care in ancient Egypt, also stimulates blood circulation, improves skin elasticity and has anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and wound healing effects.
- Quinoa Seed Extract - nourishes hair and scalp, rich in minerals, locks in moisture, reduces dandruff and dryness
- Essential orange oil is obtained by cold pressing the peel of oranges. Orange oil has a brightening, antibacterial and astringent effect. This allows it to fight inflammation and impurities, regulate excessive sebum production and ensure a smoother complexion. In hair and scalp care, orange oil helps improve blood flow to the scalp, degreases the hair and can reduce dandruff. Orange oil contains limonene, aldehydes, linalool, citronella, citral, terpineol, vitamin C and geraniol. The scent calms and lifts the mood.
Further information on active ingredients can be found in our Drug Encyclopedia.