Nourishing Defrizzer For Dry Hair 23 ml
Intensive nourishing serum for dry hair.
The hair serum from John Masters Organics is a perfectly balanced mixture of nourishing organic ingredients: Oils, plant extracts and essential oils fight frizz, tame flyaway hair and provide even very dry hair with moisture.
- ideal for dry and loose hair
- tames frizz and gives moisture
- 100% organic ingredients - USDA Certified Organic
- cruelty free, vegan, gluten free
The protective and nourishing properties of the serum prevent split ends and hair breakage, bring the scalp into balance and give shine and vitality.
- Put a few drops in the palms of your hands and work into wet or dry hair (focusing on lengths and ends).
- Intensification for everyone John Masters Organics Conditioner and cures: Mix with conditioner / cure, leave on for 20-30 min. In washed hair, rinse thoroughly.
Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil *, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil *, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil *, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil *, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil *, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil *, Cedrus Atlantica Bark Oil (Cedarwood) *, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil *, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Oil *, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract *, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract *, Linalool †, Limonene †, Geraniol †
* Organic ingredient † A natural component of essential oils
- Avocado oil (Persea gratissima Oil) - The light green oil obtained from the pulp of the avocado by pressing contains many essential fatty acids and vitamins. It supports the hair in its moisture balance and protects it from drying out.
- coconut oil protects skin and hair from free radical damage and premature aging. The high content of lauric acid gives the oil its antifungal and antibacterial properties. Coconut oil provides moisture, can protect against hair breakage and combats split ends.
- Lavender oil has a calming, cleansing and antiseptic effect. The gentle oil is made up of linalyl acetate and linalool and has a stimulating effect on cell growth. Skin and hair benefit from the stimulated blood circulation and the antioxidants contained in lavender act as a natural anti-aging treatment. Has a healing effect on inflammatory skin and pimples.
- Rosemary Extract (Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract) - The medicinal plant from the Mediterranean region stimulates blood circulation and is slightly antibacterial. Mature skin benefits from the effect that it stimulates blood circulation. Blemished skin can be rebalanced with rosemary. In hair care, rosemary stimulates the blood circulation in the scalp and thus improves the absorption of nutrients. It promotes hair growth and regulates sebum production.
- Cedar oil contains a variety of important ingredients for skin and hair. Vitamins A, B, D, E and F, minerals such as potassium, iron or magnesium, linoleic acid and various amino acids. The essential oil promotes blood circulation, stimulates hair growth and tightens the skin. It has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties and soothes stressed scalps.