Scalp Purifying Serum With Spearmint & Meadowsweet 57 ml
The Scalp Purifying Serum from John Masters Organics uses the natural healing powers of spearmint, peppermint, meadowsweet, barley protein and a fortifying vitamin B complex.
- reduces excessive sebum production
- soothes scalp irritation
- promotes hair growth
- preventive against hair loss
- regulated with aloe, barley protein, meadowsweet, peppermint, wintergreen and complex sugars from tamarind seeds
The revitalizing formula supports hair health and helps restore the natural pH of the scalp.
- cruelty free, vegan, gluten free
- Apply 2-4 drops of the serum (more if necessary) to the scalp and massage in.
- Do not rinse.
- The perfect John Masters Organics Addition: Spearmint & Meadowsweet Shampoo and Deeo Scalp Follicle Treatment & Volumizer.
Water, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice *, Glycerin *, Triethyl Citrate, Hydrolyzed Barley Protein, Spiraea Ulmaria Flower Extract (Meadowsweet) *, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil *, Mentha Viridis (Spearmint) Leaf Oil *, Gaultheria Procumbens (Wintergreen) Leaf Oil *, Tamarindus Indica Seed Polysaccharide, Xanthan Gum, Cellulose Gum, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Limonene †
- The essential oils of peppermint and spearmint soothe the scalp and free it from deposits. Mint has anti-inflammatory effects, helps against itching and prevents dandruff. It has a cooling effect and stimulates blood circulation.
- Meadowsweet (spiraea ulmaria) is a well-established medicinal plant. The herb is said to have wound-healing, anti-inflammatory and calming properties. It also has an antioxidant effect, contains salicylic acid and acts as a natural peeling. Meadowsweet has a naturally astringent effect and balances sebum production.
- Vitamin B Complex - helps the scalp to store moisture, prevents dandruff and regulates the pH value.
- Aloe Vera Extract / Juice (Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract / Juice) provides natural moisture, prevents the skin from drying out and strengthens the natural skin barrier. Aloe Vera contains vitamins, minerals, enzymes and essential amino acids. Provides oxygen to the skin and is believed to be effective in supporting cell renewal. Binds moisture, has a cooling, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial effect.
- The antimicrobial tamarind (Tamarindus Indica (Tamarind) Seed Gum) is the fruit of the tamarind tree. Tamarind contains many minerals and vitamins such as iron, calcium and vitamins A and D, which are important for hair growth. Tamarind has the property of balancing sebum production and supporting full and smooth hair. Tamarind is also called Indian dates and is native to Asia and Africa.
Further information on active ingredients can be found in our Drug Encyclopedia.