Deep Moisturizing Shampoo with Evening Primrose
Ultra-moisturizing shampoo for dry hair with evening primrose oil and over 20 other valuable plant oils and herbs.
Specially developed to give dry hair intensive moisture, suppleness and a healthy shine. The hair becomes grippy and feels wonderfully cared for.
- ideal for dry hair
- provides extra moisture without weighing it down
- gives shine and smoothness
- nourishes with aloe vera, evening primrose oil, rice protein, geranium, avocado oil, jojoba oil, cedar oil, ylang ylang, patchouli, linseed oil, jojoba oil, panthenol, tea extract, lavender, willow bark and yarrow
- cruelty-free, vegan, gluten-free, natural and mostly organic
Note: John Masters Organics changes the name of shampoos and conditioners. During the transition, you may receive an item labeled Shampoo For Dry Hair With Evening Primrose. However, the formulation and ingredients remain the same and are exactly the same.
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Aloe Vera)*, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Erythritol*, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Water/Aqua, Glycerin, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil (Geranium), Cedrus Atlantica Bark Oil (Cedarwood), Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Pogostemon Cablin Oil (Patchouli), Fusanus Spicatus Wood Oil (Sandalwood), Cananga Odorata Flower Oil (Ylang Ylang), Babassuamidopropyl Betaine, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Honey , Glyceryl Caprylate, Panthenol (Vitamin B-5), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Persea gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract*, Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Leaf Extract*, Equisetum Arvense Extract (Horsetail)*, Symphytum Officinale Leaf Extract (Comfrey), Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract (White Tea), Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender ) Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract*, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Tocopherol, Sodium Levulinate, Sodium PCA, Sodium Lactate, Arginine, Aspartic Acid, PCA, Glycine, Alanine, Serine, Valine, Proline, Threonine, Isoleucine, Histidine, Phenylalanine, Caramel , Sodium Phytate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Limonene†, Linalool†, Geraniol†
* Organic ingredient
† A natural component of essential oils
- Aloe Vera Extract / Juice (Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract / Juice) provides natural moisture, prevents the skin from drying out and strengthens the natural skin barrier. Aloe Vera contains vitamins, minerals, enzymes and essential amino acids. Provides oxygen to the skin and is believed to be effective in supporting cell renewal. Binds moisture, has a cooling, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial effect.
- Evening Primrose (Oenothera biennis (Evening Primrose) oil) soothes the skin, makes it smoother and slows down moisture loss. The high proportion of omega-6 fatty acids as well as vitamins and minerals have a regenerating and healing effect. Relieves itching and works against neurodermatitis and psoriasis. Dry, rough, flaky and inflammatory skin particularly benefits from the nourishing properties of the oil.
- Chamomile Extract (Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Leaf Extract) has a calming, relaxing, anti-inflammatory and wound healing effect. Impure skin benefits from its clarifying effect. Extracts of the plant stimulate the skin's metabolism and have a cell-regenerating effect. Well suited for sensitive skin.
- Tea Extract (Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract) is distilled from the leaves of the synesis plant. Tea has powerful antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. Helps fight acne and breakouts, has a purifying effect and promotes a clear complexion. Used to combat premature skin and hair aging, helps shrink pores and leaves skin looking fresher. Tea also has a calming effect, it can reduce redness and irritation and relieve itching.
- Cedarwood Oil (Cedrus Atlantica Bark Oil) contains a variety of important ingredients for skin and hair. Vitamins A, B, D, E and F, minerals such as potassium, iron or magnesium, linoleic acid and various amino acids. The essential oil promotes blood circulation, stimulates hair growth and tightens the skin. It has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties and soothes stressed scalp.
- After penetrating the inner layers of the hair, hydrolyzed rice proteins (hydrolyzed rice protein) support the structure and repair of the hair fiber and make the hair appear healthier, stronger and smoother. The amino acids strengthen the resilience of the hair, give it more volume and increase the ability of skin and hair to bind moisture, which in turn can lead to more shine. Hydrolyzed proteins are proteins that have been broken down into smaller peptides (chains of amino acids) through the process of hydrolysis. These are easier to absorb from the body or hair.
- Jojoba Oil (Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil) - The high content of fatty acids makes the skin soft, supple and resilient. The oil has an antibacterial effect, is quickly absorbed and contains vitamins B, E, minerals and beta-carotene (provitamin A). Strengthens cell development and cell renewal, counteracts skin aging and strengthens the skin's natural protective barrier. Also very suitable for hair and scalp care. Incidentally, jojoba oil is actually not an oil, but a vegetable wax.
- Willow Bark (Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract) has anti-inflammatory and astringent properties. It stimulates the metabolism, has a gently exfoliating effect, supports a smooth complexion and refines the pore texture. Natural salicylic acid promotes skin renewal and has an antibacterial effect.
- D-panthenol (provitamin B5) is very well tolerated, has a wound healing, regenerative and anti-inflammatory effect. Panthenol improves the appearance and suppleness of skin and hair. It has a moisturizing and smoothing effect. Due to its small molecule size, it can penetrate deep into the cell tissue, store moisture and act as a provitamin.
- Ylang ylang translated means "flower of the flower", which the plant probably owes to its beguiling scent. The essential ylang ylang oil has a balancing, antibacterial and antiseptic effect. It regulates sebum production and thus supplies dry skin with moisture, while oily skin is matted. Very suitable for combination skin or blemishes, promotes a permanently healthier complexion. The oil is also said to have an aphrodisiac effect.
- Linseed Oil / Extract (Linum Usitatissimum (Flax) Seed Extract/Oil) - The oil's high omega-3 content is anti-inflammatory and can suppress breakouts and soothe irritated, dry skin. The oil locks in moisture and keeps the skin hydrated and healthy, which can help the skin become firmer. In addition, cell-regenerating properties are ascribed to it. In hair care, flaxseed supplies the hair follicles with nutrients and promotes hair growth and hair elasticity. Combats dry and flaky scalp.
- Horsetail (Equisetum arvense) contains flavonoids, potassium salts and saponins and up to 10% silica. The acid is an essential building block of the skin tissue and promotes the renewal, elasticity and firmness of the skin. Horsetail stimulates blood and lymphatic circulation and supports supple and smooth skin. Horsetail is a very old plant species and covered huge forests together with ferns and club moss about 350 million years ago.
Further information on active ingredients can be found in our Drug Encyclopedia.