Conditioner For Dry Hair With Lavender & Avocado
An intensely moisturizing conditioner for dry hair.
High-quality, natural ingredients such as lavender, avocado, jojoba, babassu and organic honey soothe and moisturize the hair from root to tip without weighing it down.
- Suitable for all hair types, ideal for strong and dry hair
- can be used as a wash out conditioner or as a cure / mask
- hydrates and soothes with aloe vera, lavender, avocado, babassu, panthenol, vitamin E, arnica, cedarwood oil, palmarosa, jojoba oil, amino acids, rice protein, chamomile, honey and calendula
- perfect even for chemically treated hair
- made with certified organic ingredients
- cruelty free
The intensive hydration gives the hair more vitality and a beautiful shine.
- Wash Out - After washing, massage into wet hair and scalp, leave on for 1-3 minutes, rinse thoroughly.
- Treatment / mask - leave on for at least 5-8 minutes, rinse thoroughly
- John Masters Organics Salon Secret Tip for very dry hair: LAVENDER AVOCADO INTENSIVE CONDITIONER with 12 drops DRY HAIR NOURISHMENT & DEFRIZZER mix up Apply the mixture and leave it on in a warm, damp towel for 20-30 minutes. Then rinse thoroughly
Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice *, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Aqua (Water), Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil *, Orbignya Oleifera (Babassu) Seed Oil *, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Juniperus Mexicana (Cedarwood) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil *, Cymbopogon Martini (Palmarosa) Oil, Mel (Honey) *, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil *, Wheat Amino Acids, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Arnica Montana (Arnica) Flower Extract *, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract *, Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Stearalkonium Chloride, Sodium Benzoate, Sorbitol, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Cetyl Hydroxyethylcellulose, Caprylic / Capric Triglyceride, Linalool †, Limonene †, Geraniol †
* Organic ingredient
† A natural component of essential oils
- Amino Acids keep your skin supple. Due to their small size, they easily penetrate the skin and help transport moisture through the skin. They support the production of collagen and elastin and protect the skin from free radicals. Some amino acids act like antioxidants themselves, but most amino acids help the skin to produce its own antioxidants.
- Arnica (Arnica Montana Flower Extract) – Arnica is a medicinal plant in the daisy family with sunny yellow flowers. It has wound healing, disinfecting and anti-inflammatory properties, supports the regeneration of the skin and has a soothing effect on the skin.
- Avocado (persea gratissima oil / fruit extract) are rich in monounsaturated fatty acids, vitamin E, proteins, copper, folic acid and magnesium - all building blocks for healthy skin and hair. Due to the high content of phystosterols, it is easy to distribute and is quickly absorbed. It supports the skin's moisture balance, protects it from drying out and prevents wrinkles. In hair care, it gives shine, moisturizes, strengthens and repairs damage to dry, brittle and damaged hair.
- Babassu seed oil (Orbignya oleifera seed oil) Due to its high content of lauric and myristic acid, it has pronounced antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. The oil penetrates quickly and deeply into the skin and provides all skin layers with long-lasting moisture. Its favorable fatty acid mix and the high vitamin E content make it an anti-aging booster and promote smooth and soft skin. A very good choice for anyone with congested or acne prone skin.
- Aloe Vera Extract / Juice (Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract / Juice) provides natural moisture, prevents the skin from drying out and strengthens the natural skin barrier. Aloe Vera contains vitamins, minerals, enzymes and essential amino acids. Provides oxygen to the skin and is believed to be effective in supporting cell renewal. Binds moisture, has a cooling, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial effect.
- Essential lavender oil (Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) oil) has a calming, cleansing and antiseptic effect. The gentle oil is made up of linalyl acetate and linalool and has a stimulating effect on cell growth. The complexion benefits from the stimulated blood circulation and the antioxidants contained in lavender act as a natural anti-aging treatment. Has a healing effect on inflammatory skin and pimples.
- Chamomile Extract (Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Leaf Extract) has a calming, relaxing, anti-inflammatory and wound healing effect. Impure skin benefits from its clarifying effect. Extracts of the plant stimulate the skin's metabolism and have a cell-regenerating effect. Well suited for sensitive skin.
- Jojoba Oil (Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil) - The high content of fatty acids makes the skin soft, supple and resilient. The oil has an antibacterial effect, is quickly absorbed and contains vitamins B, E, minerals and beta-carotene (provitamin A). Strengthens cell development and cell renewal, counteracts skin aging and strengthens the skin's natural protective barrier. Also very suitable for hair and scalp care. Incidentally, jojoba oil is actually not an oil, but a vegetable wax.
- After penetrating the inner layers of the hair, hydrolyzed rice proteins (hydrolyzed rice protein) support the structure and repair of the hair fiber and make the hair appear healthier, stronger and smoother. The amino acids strengthen the resilience of the hair, give it more volume and increase the ability of skin and hair to bind moisture, which in turn can lead to more shine. Hydrolyzed proteins are proteins that have been broken down into smaller peptides (chains of amino acids) through the process of hydrolysis. These are easier to absorb from the body or hair.
- Honey (Mel / Honey / Leptospermum mel (manuka honey) extract) - Natural honey is antiseptic and antimicrobial and helps to cleanse the skin and eliminate bacteria thoroughly. Honey contains gluconic acid, a mild alpha hydroxy acid that has a lightening effect and fades age spots. Raw honey is fortified with a wide variety of nutrients such as vitamin B, manganese, iron, potassium, and calcium. When mixed with water, honey releases a peroxide property that helps heal acne and inhibits bacterial growth. In addition, honey is a humectant that adds moisture to the skin and provides it with an abundance of nutrient-rich enzymes.
Further information on active ingredients can be found in our Drug Encyclopedia.