Sweet Spirit Leave-In Conditioner
A light leave-in conditioner for more moisture, shine and easier combability.
The Sweet Spirit Leave-In Conditioner is a non-weighting care spray that detangles, strengthens and makes the hair supple. Enriched with valuable oils, fragrant herbal extracts, flower essences and a touch of organic honey, it gives fullness and control.
- suitable for all hair types
- nourishes with tamanu oil, organic rice and soy protein, rosemary oil, honey, lavender, rooibos tea and oregano
- smells of lavender, rosemary and eucalyptus
- ✅ CGM Approved (recommended for Curly Girl / Hair Method)
- Innersense Products are made with USDA certified organic ingredients
- cruelty-free, gluten-free, without palm oil, without soy
Plant extracts from controlled organic cultivation give the hair a naturally healthy look and let it fall silky soft.
Water Aqua- EAU, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Gel *, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Distearoylethyl Dimonium Chloride, Caprylic / Capric Triglyceride, Hydrolyzed Quinoa *, Gluconolactone, Sodium Benzoate, Calcium Gluconate, Potassium Sorbate, Benzyl Acetate, Linalyl Citronellol †, Abies Balsamea Needle Oil *, Juniperus Virginiana (Cedar) Oil *, Alpha-Terpineol, Amyl Cinnamal †, Linalool †, Pogostemon, Cablin (Patchouli) Leaf Oil, Salvia Sclarea (Clary Sage) Oil, Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine) Peel Oil, Mentha Citrata Herb Oil, Eugenia Cayophyllus (Clove) Oil, Michelia Alba Leaf Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil, Lavandula Hybrida (Lavandin) Oil, Cinnamomum Camphora (Camphor) Bark Oil, Alpha-lonone, Evernia Prunastri (Oakmoss) Extract, Anisaldehyde, Cistus Ladaniferus Resin, Menthol, Myristica Fragrans (Nutmeg) Kernel Oil, Jasminum Grandiflorum Flower (Jasmine) Extract, Nerol, Benzaldehyde, Chamomilla Recutita (Mat ricaria) Flower Extract *, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Extract *, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract *, Aspalathus Linearis Leaf Extract *, Honey Extract *, Calophyllum Inophyllum (Tamanu) Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Oil, Citric Acid, Eugenol †, Limonene † .
* Certified Organic
† A natural component of essential oils
- Lavender essential oil (Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) oil) has a calming, cleansing and antiseptic effect. The gentle oil is made up of linalyl acetate and linalool and has a stimulating effect on cell growth. The complexion benefits from the stimulated blood circulation and the antioxidants contained in lavender act as a natural anti-aging treatment. Has a healing effect on inflammatory skin and pimples.
- Aloe Vera Extract / Juice (Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract / Juice) provides natural moisture, prevents drying out and strengthens the natural protective barrier. Aloe Vera contains vitamins, minerals, enzymes and essential amino acids. Provides oxygen to the skin and hair and is believed to be effective in promoting cell renewal. Binds moisture, has a cooling, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial effect.
- Hydrolyzed Quinoa - Known by the ancient Incas as the "mother of all grains", this gluten-free superfood revitalizes skin and hair. Rich in vitamins and high in amino acids, it inhibits collagen breakdown, supports connective tissue, promotes healing and moisture retention and reduces signs of tiredness. Strengthens the hair's luminosity.
- After penetrating the inner layers of the hair, hydrolyzed rice proteins support the structure and repair of the hair fiber and make the hair appear healthier, stronger and more supple. The amino acids strengthen the resilience of the hair, give it more volume and increase the ability of skin and hair to bind moisture, which in turn can lead to more shine. Hydrolyzed proteins are proteins that have been broken down into smaller peptides (chains of amino acids) through the process of hydrolysis. These are easier to absorb from the body or hair.
- The essential oils of mint soothe the scalp and remove deposits. Mint has anti-inflammatory effects, helps against itching and prevents dandruff. It has a cooling effect and stimulates blood circulation.
- Rosemary Essential Oil (Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil) Has a stimulating and stimulating effect on blood circulation. The vitalizing oil has antimicrobial, antifungal and antibacterial properties. Rosemary can rebalance inflamed and blemished skin.
- Tamanu Oil (Calophyllum Inophyllum Oil) is a moisturizing oil that has an antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effect at the same time. It accelerates wound healing and stimulates the growth of new, healthy tissue. Use it for inflamed, irritated and barrier-disordered skin. It is also ideal for problematic and very sensitive skin.
- Rooibostee with its very high antioxidant content, it effectively fights free radicals and has proven anti-aging properties.
- Oregano, the aromatic herbs stimulate the scalp, have a refreshing effect and give off a pleasant scent.
- Honey is fortified with a wide variety of nutrients such as vitamin B, manganese, iron, potassium, and calcium. When mixed with water, honey releases a peroxide property that helps heal acne and inhibits bacterial growth. In addition, honey is a humectant that moisturizes the skin and hair and supplies them with an abundance of nutrient-rich enzymes. Gives shine.
- Eucalyptus oil has strong antiseptic, antibacterial and antifungal properties, stimulates blood circulation, strengthens the cuticle and promotes shine.
- Jasmine (Jasminum Officinale Oil / Extract) - the sensual, soft and exotic floral scent of jasmine has a calming effect, improves mood, alleviates fears and is said to have an energizing and aphrodisiac effect. Jasmine has an antibacterial and blood circulation-enhancing effect, it promotes the self-regeneration of skin cells and combats inflammatory skin conditions. Also suitable for hair care. Jasmine oil strengthens the hair roots and supplies the hair with moisture. The hair becomes smoother, shinier, has more volume and hair breakage is reduced.
We went to a pool resort for 2 days, I brought the innersense shampoo, an old conditioner because I had it in a travel container and this. When we got there I discovered that the conditioner I brought was expired so this leave in what the only conditioner I had. I spent 2 whole days in a chlorinated pool, shampooed twice within like 15 hours and you could never tell!
I sprayed some in my hair before going into the pool and after showering as per usual and it did such an incredible job of protecting my hair from the chlorine I was shocked! My hair was perfectly smooth and soft in the shower without any extra conditioner, I never developed any dryness it was absolutely incredible! This experience definitely cemented this as a forever product for me!
My only complaint is that I wish it smelled like the shampoo. I think this is vanilla say? Which I'm not a big fan of, but the conditioner is so good I don't even care about the smell!
unfortunately a bit expensive, but like all Innersene products of high quality. I have fine hair and need to wash it every day. The conditioner gives me noticeably more combability and the hair is no longer dry after use.
Great leave-in care, the best I've had so far. Makes my hair wonderfully soft and smells great.