Refresh Dry Shampoo 70.1 ml
The Refresh Dry Shampoo from Innersense Organic Beauty is a light foam-to-powder dry shampoo for freshened hair between washes.
It removes excess oil, builds volume and structure, and gives the hair shine and a fresh feeling. Tapioca starch and witch hazel remove excess fat, while organic honey gives the hair structure and shine.
- suitable for all hair types
- nourishes and refreshes with tapioca starch, rice protein, orange oil, panthenol, witch hazel, rice amino acids, eucalyptus and honey
- smells of orange and tangerine
- Innersense Products are made with USDA certified organic ingredients
- cruelty-free, gluten-free, without palm oil, without soy
"This is how you make a dry shampoo! My biggest problem with dry shampoos in the past was that it was difficult to apply the shampoo precisely and that hair often looked dull and coated afterwards. Refresh is a real turning point. The hair keeps its shine and the scalp actually feels clean and light. Best of all, it's how effortless it is to apply ... clean volume and texture, literally at your fingertips. "Tina Georgy, Highland Lakes, NJ
- Shake well before use.
- 1-2 pumps Fresh dry shampoo put in the palms of the hands.
- Lightly emulsify with your fingertips.
- Apply to the roots of dry hair and work in.
- Allow to air dry.
- For more volume, lift the roots and blow dry.
- Style as required.
- Use more as needed.
Water, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Leaf Extract, Tapioca Starch, Alcohol, Caprylyl / Capryl Glucoside, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Peel Oil, Caprylic / Capric Triglyceride, Zea Maize (Corn) Starch, Decyl Glucoside, Lauryl Glucoside, Dehydroylacetic Acid, , Galactoarabinan, Pullulan, Glycerin, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Honey, Sorbic Acid, Panthenol (Vitamin B-5), Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Hydrolyzed Quinoa, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract *, Eucalyptus Leaf Extractus *, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract *, Aspalathus Linearis Leaf Extract *, Honey Extract *, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Linalool Ϯ, LimoneneϮ
ϮA natural component of essential oils
* Certified Organic
Note: Zea Mays Starch is Certified non-GMO
- Witch Hazel (Hamamelis Virginiana Leaf Extract) is made from the leaves and bark of the shrub. Helps remove excess oil, is anti-inflammatory and balances the pH of the skin. Known for reducing acne and firming the skin. Natural healing properties for a clearer complexion.
- Tapioca starch (Tapioca Starch) is obtained from the manioc root. The plant, which is native to Brazil, is often used to give consistency. As an environmentally friendly alternative to talc, it also helps reduce excess oils and sebum.
- Orange essential oil is obtained from the peel of oranges by cold pressing. Orange oil has a lightening, antibacterial and astringent effect.This allows it to fight inflammation and impurities, regulate excessive sebum production and ensure a smoother complexion. In hair and scalp care, orange oil helps improve blood flow to the scalp, degreases the hair and can reduce dandruff. Orange oil contains limonene, aldehydes, linalool, citronella, citral, terpineol, vitamin C and geraniol. The scent calms and lifts the mood.
- Pullulan is a natural, sugar-based film former. Pullulan is obtained from the larch tree and offers a shiny, transparent and flexible hold for styling products.
- Hydrolyzed Quinoa - Known by the ancient Incas as the "mother of all grains", this gluten-free superfood revitalizes skin and hair.Rich in vitamins and high in amino acids, it inhibits collagen breakdown, supports connective tissue, promotes healing and moisture retention and reduces signs of tiredness. Strengthens the hair's luminosity.
- D-panthenol (provitamin B5)is very well tolerated, has a wound healing, regenerative and anti-inflammatory effect. Panthenol improves the appearance and suppleness of skin and hair. It has a moisturizing and smoothing effect. Due to its small molecule size, it can penetrate deep into the cell tissue, store moisture and act as a provitamin.
- After penetrating the inner layers of the hair, hydrolyzed rice proteins support the structure and repair of the hair fiber and make the hair appear healthier, stronger and more supple.The amino acids strengthen the resilience of the hair, give it more volume and increase the ability of skin and hair to bind moisture, which in turn can lead to more shine. Hydrolyzed proteins are proteins that have been broken down into smaller peptides (chains of amino acids) through the process of hydrolysis. These are easier to absorb from the body or hair.
- Eucalyptus oil has strong antiseptic, antibacterial and antifungal properties, stimulates blood circulation, strengthens the cuticle and promotes shine.
Easy to use, pleasant, very subtle scent, no residue in the hair, works wonderfully.