Pure Harmony Hairbath
A gently cleansing shampoo for fine to medium hair.
Quinoa, rice extracts, shea butter as well as coconut and avocado oil nourish and strengthen the hair, give it fullness and intensify its luminosity. The light, silicone-free Pure Harmony Shampoo brings your hair into balance and gives it a healthy, voluminous appearance.
- best for fine to medium hair
- also very suitable for curly hair
- Nourishes with green tea extract, pumpkin seed oil, avocado, eucalyptus, shea butter, rice bran oil, orange oil, cucumber extract and quinoa amino acids
- smells of orange oil and tangerine
- Innersense Products are made with USDA certified organic ingredients
- cruelty-free, gluten-free, without palm oil, without soy
- Innersense Lines from less to very rich: Pure - Color - Hydrating
This mild shampoo optimally supplies fine to normal hair with moisture. The mix of high quality ingredients ensures a nourishing cleansing that moisturizes the hair and leaves it strengthened. The sulfate-free formula perfectly balances the hair. The hair looks healthy and has more volume.
Water, Aqua- EAU, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine1, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate1, Caprylyl / Capryl Glucoside1, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride10, Sodium Lauroyl Methyl Isethionate1, Butyrosepermum Parkii (Shea Butter) 4, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Medemon.6, Citrus Lemonum Oil7, Citrus Lemonum Oil ) Peel Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) 3, Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin Seed Oil) 8 *, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Honey10, Hydrolyzed Quinoa, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate10, Sodium Benzoate, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloradoissima Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil2, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract5 *, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) 9 * Fruit Extract, Mangifera Indica (Mango) * Fruit Extract.
* Certified Organic, Plant Source: 1 Coconut, 2 Avocado Seed Oil, 3 Pumpkin Seed Oil, 4 Shea Butter, 5 Rice Bran Oil, 6 Orange Peel Oil, 7, Eucalyptus, 8 Honey, 9 Green Tea, 10 Naturally Derived
- Coconut oil (Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil) protects skin and hair from free radical damage and premature aging. The high content of lauric acid gives the oil its antifungal and antibacterial properties. Coconut oil is comedogenic but still helps against impurities and is suitable for acne-prone and sensitive skin. Moisturizes and makes the skin supple.
- Pumpkin Seed Oil (Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Seed Oil) is rich in polyunsaturated fatty acids, vitamins (A, B1, B2, B6, C, E), trace elements and minerals such as magnesium, selenium and zinc. Boosts blood circulation and fights free radicals with plenty of antioxidants. Stimulates the hair follicles and can thereby reduce hair loss. An essential moisturizer for the scalp
- Shea butter is made from the fruits of the shea tree. Shea butter has a long tradition as a care and healing agent. Rich in unsaturated fatty acids, vitamin E and beta carotene, butter protects against environmental pollution, binds moisture, fights free radicals, promotes cell regeneration and makes skin and hair soft and supple.
- Rice bran oil (Oryza sativa bran oil) is obtained from the fat and vitamin-rich rice bran, which consists of the pericarp and seed husk of the rice grain. The oil contains a lot of vitamin E and essential unsaturated and polyunsaturated fatty acids (linoleic acid, linolenic acid, myristic acid). It is a light, quickly absorbed oil that has a calming effect on irritated and dry skin and hair conditions. Is also often used for sensitive or barrier-disrupted skin.
- Hydrolyzed Quinoa - Known by the ancient Incas as the "mother of all grains", this gluten-free superfood revitalizes skin and hair. Rich in vitamins and high in amino acids, it inhibits collagen breakdown, supports connective tissue, promotes healing and moisture retention and reduces signs of tiredness. Strengthens the hair's luminosity.
- Orange essential oil is obtained from the peel of oranges by cold pressing. Orange oil has a lightening, antibacterial and astringent effect. This allows it to fight inflammation and impurities, regulate excessive sebum production and ensure a smoother complexion. In hair and scalp care, orange oil helps improve blood flow to the scalp, degreases the hair and can reduce dandruff. Orange oil contains limonene, aldehydes, linalool, citronella, citral, terpineol, vitamin C and geraniol. The scent calms and lifts the mood.
- Green Tea Extract (Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract) is distilled from the leaves of the synesis plant. Green tea has powerful antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. Helps fight acne and breakouts, has a cleansing effect, and promotes a clear complexion. Used to combat premature aging of the skin and hair, promotes the reduction of pores and makes the skin look fresher. Green tea has a calming effect, it can reduce redness and irritation, and relieve itching.
- After penetrating the inner layers of the hair, hydrolyzed rice proteins support the structure and repair of the hair fiber and make the hair appear healthier, stronger and more supple. The amino acids strengthen the resilience of the hair, give it more volume and increase the ability of skin and hair to bind moisture, which in turn can lead to more shine. Hydrolyzed proteins are proteins that have been broken down into smaller peptides (chains of amino acids) through the process of hydrolysis. These are easier to absorb from the body or hair.
- Cucumber extract (Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract) moisturizes, refreshes and regulates the pH of the skin. Supports the natural protective barrier of skin and hair.
- Avocado (persea gratissima oil / fruit extract) is rich in monounsaturated fatty acids, vitamin E, proteins, copper, folic acid and magnesium - all building blocks for healthy skin and hair. Due to the high content of phystosterols, it is easy to distribute and is quickly absorbed. It supports the skin's moisture balance, protects it from drying out and prevents wrinkles. In hair care, it gives shine, moisturizes, strengthens and repairs damage to dry, brittle and damaged hair.
... not caring enough for me because my scalp doesn't like this shampoo. She got drier and itchy more than I used to know.
The hair becomes soft and supple, the shampoo foams well, which is important to many, but not a post-purchase product for me!
I haven't been using it for a long time, but it smells very nice and the hair feels clean afterwards. I haven't noticed any major changes yet, but you can't really tell after two weeks.
The Pure Harmony Hairbath Shampoo by Innersense convinced me both with its INCIs and its washing power and is therefore a real market finder in and of itself! When smelling the shampoo itself, the smell actually reminds me a bit of chewing gum, which, however, did not remain with me when I lathered it and after washing. All in all, therefore, a very successful shampoo!