I Create Finish
A hairspray for shine and a natural hold. With I Create Finish you achieve a flexible hold without residue and without sticky hair.
The spray is based on certified organic honey, which gives volume and hold as a natural setting. Organic rooibos tea, aloe vera and rice proteins provide moisture, strengthen the hair shaft and give it a subtle shine.
- suitable for all hair types
- Stop level 4-6 (scale 1-10)
- Innersense Products are made with USDA certified organic ingredients
- smells of lavender
- cruelty-free, gluten-free, without palm oil, without soy
Alcohol (Dent), Water, Sucrose1, Glycerin2, Acacia Senegal Gum * 2, Hyrdrolyzed Rice Protein, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract *, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Extract *, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract *, Aspalathus Linearis Leaf Extract *, Rooibos African Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract * 4, Honey Extract *, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil *, Lactobacillus / Arundinaria Gigantea Leaf Ferment Filtrate5, Hydrolyzed Quinoa, Linalool6, Limonene7
* Certified Organic
Plant Source: 1 Sugarcane, 2 Coconut, 3 Acacia Sap, 4 Rooibos (Red Bush) Tea, 5 Bamboo, 6 Citrus Peel Oils, 7 Lemon
- Honey is fortified with a wide variety of nutrients such as vitamin B, manganese, iron, potassium, and calcium. When mixed with water, honey releases a peroxide property that helps heal acne and inhibits bacterial growth. In addition, honey is a humectant that moisturizes the skin and hair and supplies them with an abundance of nutrient-rich enzymes. Gives shine.
- After penetrating the inner layers of the hair, hydrolyzed rice proteins support the structure and repair of the hair fiber and make the hair appear healthier, stronger and more supple. The amino acids strengthen the resilience of the hair, give it more volume and increase the ability of skin and hair to bind moisture, which in turn can lead to more shine. Hydrolyzed proteins are proteins that have been broken down into smaller peptides (chains of amino acids) through the process of hydrolysis. These are easier to absorb from the body or hair.
- Aloe Vera Extract / Juice (Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract / Juice) provides natural moisture, prevents drying out and strengthens the natural protective barrier. Aloe Vera contains vitamins, minerals, enzymes and essential amino acids. Provides oxygen to the skin and hair and is believed to be effective in promoting cell renewal. Binds moisture, has a cooling, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial effect. Aloe Vera gives the finest hair fullness and grip.
- Rooibostee with its very high antioxidant content, it effectively fights free radicals and has proven anti-aging properties.
- Essential lavender oil (Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) oil) has a calming, cleansing and antiseptic effect. The gentle oil is made up of linalyl acetate and linalool and has a stimulating effect on cell growth. Skin and hair benefit from the stimulated blood circulation and the antioxidants contained in lavender act as a natural anti-aging treatment. Has a healing effect on inflammatory skin and pimples.
- Eucalyptus oil has strong antiseptic, antibacterial and antifungal properties, stimulates blood circulation, strengthens the cuticle and promotes shine.
- Hydrolyzed Quinoa - Known by the ancient Incas as the "mother of all grains", this gluten-free superfood revitalizes skin and hair. Rich in vitamins and high in amino acids, it inhibits collagen breakdown, supports connective tissue, promotes healing and moisture retention and reduces signs of tiredness. Strengthens the hair's luminosity.