Hydrating Cream Hairbath
A luxurious, moisturizing shampoo for thick, coarse and dry hair.
The care formula with shea butter, avocado, ointment, linseed oil, tamanu oil and monoi oil provides intensive moisture and gives your hair bounce and vitality. The nourishing active ingredients smooth the cuticle of the hair and leave your hair soft and supple.
- ideal for thick, coarse and dry hair
- also very suitable for curly hair
- Nourishes with shea butter, tamanu oil, coconut oil, monoi extract, orange oil, sage, jojoba oil, avocado oil, lavender and rice extract
- smells of vanilla and sage
- Innersense Products are made with USDA certified organic ingredients
- vegan, cruelty-free, gluten-free, without palm oil, without soy
- Innersense Lines from less to very rich: Pure - Color - Hydrating
Sage essential oil, orange oil and tamanu oil regulate sebum regulation and contribute to a healthy scalp, while nourishing herbal emollients straighten the hair.
Water Aqua -EAU, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Glycerin, Caprylyl / Capryl Glucoside, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Lauroyl Methyl Isethionate, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Flower Hydroxypropyltrimonium * Extra Cananga Odorata Flower Oil *, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil *, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil *, Salvia Sclarea (Clary) Oil, Vanillin, Pogostemon Cablin Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Sodium Benzoate, Pyrus Malus ( Apple) Fruit Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil *, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract *, Citric Acid, Hydrolyzed Quinoa, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Calophyllum Inophyllum (Tamanu) Oil *, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) * , Persia Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Taraxacum Officinale (Dandelion) Leaf Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Melissa Officinalis Leaf Extract, Linalool †, Limonene †
* Certified Organic
† A natural component of essential oils
- Essential lavender oil (Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) oil) has a calming, cleansing and antiseptic effect. The gentle oil is made up of linalyl acetate and linalool and has a stimulating effect on cell growth. Skin and hair benefit from the stimulated blood circulation and the antioxidants contained in lavender act as a natural anti-aging treatment. Has a healing effect on inflammatory skin and pimples.
- Shea butter is made from the fruits of the shea tree. Shea butter has a long tradition as a care and healing agent. Rich in unsaturated fatty acids, vitamin E and beta carotene, butter protects against environmental pollution, binds moisture, fights free radicals, promotes cell regeneration and makes skin and hair soft and supple.
- Monoi oil / Monoi Tiare de Tahiti is also called "Holy Oil of the Polynesians" and is a centuries-old beauty recipe, which is obtained by maceration from thousands of wonderfully fragrant, white tiare flowers in coconut oil. The flowers give off moisturizing and nourishing ingredients and their typical scent to the oil. In this way, the positive properties of coconut oil are combined with the active ingredients of the tiaré flowers. The antioxidants, vitamins and fatty acids contained are pure blessing, especially for dry skin. The oil gives the hair shine and moisture and has the ability to tame frizz and frizzy hair.
- Tamanu oil is rich in essential fatty acids and nutrients for the regeneration, strengthening and protection of the hair. It's also light and quickly absorbed into the hair and scalp without depositing. It is rich in nutrients, vitamins A, B, D, E, protein and amino acids.
- Sage (Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Oil / Leaf Extract) has an antiseptic and antioxidant effect, soothes irritations and soothes redness. Has an antiperspirant effect and fights bacteria, fungi and viruses.
- Coconut oil (Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil) protects skin and hair from free radical damage and premature aging. The high content of lauric acid gives the oil its antifungal and antibacterial properties. Coconut oil is comedogenic but still helps against impurities and is suitable for acne-prone and sensitive skin. Moisturizes and makes the skin supple.
- Avocados (persea gratissima oil / fruit extract) is rich in monounsaturated fatty acids, vitamin E, proteins, copper, folic acid and magnesium - all building blocks for healthy skin and hair. Due to the high content of phystosterols, it is easy to distribute and is quickly absorbed. It supports the skin's moisture balance, protects it from drying out and prevents wrinkles. In hair care, it gives shine, moisturizes, strengthens and repairs damage to dry, brittle and damaged hair.
- Hydrolyzed Quinoa - Known by the ancient Incas as the "mother of all grains", this gluten-free superfood revitalizes skin and hair. Rich in vitamins and high in amino acids, it inhibits collagen breakdown, supports connective tissue, promotes healing and moisture retention and reduces signs of tiredness. Strengthens the hair's luminosity.
- Orange essential oil is obtained from the peel of oranges by cold pressing. Orange oil has a lightening, antibacterial and astringent effect. This allows it to fight inflammation and impurities, regulate excessive sebum production and ensure a smoother complexion. In hair and scalp care, orange oil helps improve blood flow to the scalp, degreases the hair and can reduce dandruff. Orange oil contains limonene, aldehydes, linalool, citronella, citral, terpineol, vitamin C and geraniol. The scent calms and lifts the mood.
- Ylang Ylang means “flower of the flower” which the plant owes to its beguiling scent. Ylang Ylang Essential Oil (Cananga Odorata Flower Oil) has a balancing, antibacterial and antiseptic effect. It regulates sebum production and thus supplies dry skin with moisture, while oily skin is matted. Very suitable for combination skin or blemishes, promotes a permanently healthier complexion. The oil is also said to have an aphrodisiac effect.
- After penetrating the inner layers of the hair, hydrolyzed rice proteins support the structure and repair of the hair fiber and make the hair appear healthier, stronger and more supple. The amino acids strengthen the resilience of the hair, give it more volume and increase the ability of skin and hair to bind moisture, which in turn can lead to more shine. Hydrolyzed proteins are proteins that have been broken down into smaller peptides (chains of amino acids) through the process of hydrolysis. These are easier to absorb from the body or hair.
A "go to" in our bathroom. Apart from the great quality of the shampoo, the whole family loves the large and practical pump bottle.
My thick, curly hair does not tolerate classic bubbly very well, it dries out very quickly. This shampoo cleans my hair wonderfully without drying it out. I'd be happy to recommend it!
A rich shampoo that is very good for my strong, curly hair and is also economical to use!