Hydrating Cream Conditioner
A luxurious moisturizer to pamper dry and strong hair with plenty of natural moisture and care.
Maximize the moisture of your hair with this rich conditioner for thick, coarse and damaged hair. Organic rice, quinoa and flaxseed strengthen the hair follicles, while shea butter and coconut nourish and moisturize the hair and fight frizz.
- ideal for dry, strong, coarse and damaged hair
- with monoi oil, tamanu oil, shea, aloe and orange blossom oil
- gives a healthy and long-lasting shine
- smells of vanilla and sage
- ✅ CGM Approved (recommended for Curly Girl / Hair Method)
- Innersense Products are made with USDA certified organic ingredients
- vegan, cruelty-free, gluten-free, without palm oil, without soy
- Innersense Lines from less to very rich: Pure - Color - Hydrating
"My hair tends to be super dry from styling or dyeing. Since I've been using the Hydrating Hairbath Shampoo and Conditioner, it feels so smooth and looks nice and shiny. Even on days when I'm not using it, I notice a clear difference. It is that good! This is a real breakthrough for dry hair."Happy customer
- After Shampooing put into the still wet hair.
- Put the Hydrating Cream Conditioner on your fingers, mix with a little water and massage gently into your hair from the center outwards.
- Leave on for 1 to 5 minutes and rinse thoroughly.
- rinse thoroughly
- The best way to wash your hair is with the Hydrating Cream Hair Bath of Innersense Organic Beauty . perform
Water Aqua -EAU, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Gel *, Stearalkonium Chloride, Diheptyl Succinate, Capryloyl Glycerin, Cocos Nucifera *, Cananga Odorata Flower Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil *, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil *, Salvia Sclarea (Clary) Oil, Vanillin, Pogostemon Cablin Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil *, Sodium Benzoate, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract *, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter *, Potassium Sorbate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Citric Acid, Cetyl Hydroxyethylcellulose, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Oil, Calophyllum Inophyllum (Tamanu) Oil *, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Plumeria Actufolia Flower Extract, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil *, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) *, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil *, Hydrolyzed Quinoa, Benzyl Alcohol, Taraxacum Officinale (Dandelion) Leaf Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Melissa Officina lis Leaf Extract, Linalool †, Limonene †
* Certified Organic
† A natural component of essential oils
- Aloe Vera Extract / Juice (Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract / Juice) provides natural moisture, prevents drying out and strengthens the natural protective barrier. Aloe Vera contains vitamins, minerals, enzymes and essential amino acids. Provides oxygen to the skin and hair and is believed to be effective in promoting cell renewal. Binds moisture, has a cooling, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial effect.
- Essential lavender oil (Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) oil) has a calming, cleansing and antiseptic effect. The gentle oil is made up of linalyl acetate and linalool and has a stimulating effect on cell growth. Skin and hair benefit from the stimulated blood circulation and the antioxidants contained in lavender act as a natural anti-aging treatment. Has a healing effect on inflammatory skin and pimples.
- Shea butter is made from the fruits of the shea tree. Shea butter has a long tradition as a care and healing agent. Rich in unsaturated fatty acids, vitamin E and beta carotene, butter protects against environmental pollution, binds moisture, fights free radicals, promotes cell regeneration and makes skin and hair soft and supple.
- Monoi oil / Monoi Tiare de Tahiti is also called "Holy Oil of the Polynesians" and is a centuries-old beauty recipe, which is obtained by maceration from thousands of wonderfully fragrant, white tiare flowers in coconut oil. The flowers give off moisturizing and nourishing ingredients and their typical scent to the oil. In this way, the positive properties of coconut oil are combined with the active ingredients of the tiaré flowers. The antioxidants, vitamins and fatty acids contained are pure blessing, especially for dry skin. The oil gives the hair shine and moisture and has the ability to tame frizz and frizzy hair.
- Tamanu oil is rich in essential fatty acids and nutrients for the regeneration, strengthening and protection of the hair. It's also light and quickly absorbed into the hair and scalp without depositing. It is rich in nutrients, vitamins A, B, D, E, protein and amino acids.
- Sage (Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Oil / Leaf Extract) has an antiseptic and antioxidant effect, soothes irritations and soothes redness. Has an antiperspirant effect and fights bacteria, fungi and viruses.
- Flaxseed Oil - The oil's high omega-3 content is anti-inflammatory and can suppress breakouts and soothe irritated, dry skin. The oil locks in moisture and keeps the skin hydrated and healthy, which can help the skin become firmer. In addition, cell-regenerating properties are ascribed to it. In hair care, flaxseed supplies the hair follicles with nutrients and promotes hair growth and hair elasticity. Combats dry and flaky scalp.
- Coconut oil (Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil) protects skin and hair from free radical damage and premature aging. The high content of lauric acid gives the oil its antifungal and antibacterial properties. Coconut oil is comedogenic but still helps against impurities and is suitable for acne-prone and sensitive skin. Moisturizes and makes the skin supple.
- Avocados (persea gratissima oil / fruit extract) is rich in monounsaturated fatty acids, vitamin E, proteins, copper, folic acid and magnesium - all building blocks for healthy skin and hair. Due to the high content of phystosterols, it is easy to distribute and is quickly absorbed. It supports the skin's moisture balance, protects it from drying out and prevents wrinkles. In hair care, it gives shine, moisturizes, strengthens and repairs damage to dry, brittle and damaged hair.
- Hydrolyzed Quinoa - Known by the ancient Incas as the "mother of all grains", this gluten-free superfood revitalizes skin and hair. Rich in vitamins and high in amino acids, it inhibits collagen breakdown, supports connective tissue, promotes healing and moisture retention and reduces signs of tiredness. Strengthens the hair's luminosity.
- Orange essential oil is obtained from the peel of oranges by cold pressing. Orange oil has a lightening, antibacterial and astringent effect. This allows it to fight inflammation and impurities, regulate excessive sebum production and ensure a smoother complexion. In hair and scalp care, orange oil helps improve blood flow to the scalp, degreases the hair and can reduce dandruff. Orange oil contains limonene, aldehydes, linalool, citronella, citral, terpineol, vitamin C and geraniol. The scent calms and lifts the mood.
The Hydrating Cream Conditioner is very rich and wonderfully cares for my rather thick and curly hair, which tends to be very dry. A highly recommended product!
The product is very economical as a small amount is sufficient. The hair is easy to comb and easy. Always my pleasure.
Pleasant scent, easy to work with