Duo Liner Brow Brush
The multi-talented brush.
One end of the brush shapes and fills the eyebrows, while the other side defines the eye area. The tightly bound and precisely angled tips are optimally tailored to meet their individual purpose.
- easy to handle,
- enables a clean application and a professional finish
- can be used with powder, liquid or cream paints
- Brush tips are made from premium Japanese Taklon synthetic hair
- aluminum-coated brass sleeves securely connect the brushes with the handmade wooden handle from sustainable cultivation
- very suitable for the Eyebrow Definer Cream to apply.
- Use the larger brush tip to shape and fill in the eyebrows.
- Use the smaller brush to define the area around the eyes.
- It is best to clean the brush tip with lukewarm water after use. Then let it dry.
- You should clean the brushes thoroughly once a week. Fill a small bowl with lukewarm water and add a drop of gentle detergent. Dip and swirl the brushes in the solution. Once the brush is free of makeup, rinse it clean with lukewarm water.
- Gently wipe with a clean cloth and dry on the side, or preferably down, to keep the adhesive stable in the sleeve.
- All makeup brushes: For that Eyes, for the Face and for the Lips
Taklon plastic hair, wooden handle, aluminum-coated brass sleeve
Got the brush to the Eye Brow Definer and am really happy with the order result. The two sides and sizes allow it to be applied nicely and accurately.