Shasta AHA Refining Acid Wash 148 ml
Holifrogs AHA cleanser for impurities and dull skin. Does your skin tend to have clogged pores, a rough texture or does it just look dull and without a glow? The Shasta AHA Refining Acid Wash helps against this.
A perfect combination of smoothing and brightening acids that gently exfoliate the skin while cleansing. Soothing botanicals reduce irritation and moisturize. The formulation is free of essential oils, alcohol and triclosan (an antibacterial agent sometimes used in acne treatments).
- suitable for all skin types, ideal for acne and skin prone to blemishes
- removes pore-clogging debris and dead skin cells
- Fruit acids have a gently exfoliating effect and reveal smoother skin with a finer-looking pore structure
- light, non-foaming formula that perfectly clears the skin, pH 4,0
- cleans deep into the pores and cares with fruit acids, lactic acid, glycolic acid, tamanu oil, rosehip oil, lime extract, bentonite and aloe vera
Holifrog says: We have done our Research! We do not use any ingredients that dry out, irritate or impair the function of the skin in any way. Every single ingredient in our products has a function and a purpose. Carefully selected to improve the health of your skin.
- Gently massage damp skin with circular movements.
- Take your time to let the product work properly.
- Then rinse and dry.
- If you cleanse twice a day, we recommend alternating Shasta AHA Refining Acid Wash with Tashmoo Water Lily Nourishing Milky Wash to strengthen your skin barrier and prevent sensitivities. The less stressed your skin is, the better it reacts to peeling acids.
- Suitable for all skin types, especially for skin prone to blemishes and dull, dull skin
Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Lactic Acid, Glycolic Acid, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice *, Sodium Hydroxide, Xanthan Gum, Calophyllum Inophyllum (Tamanu) Oil *, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Mandelic Acid, Microcitrus Australasica Fruit Extract, Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Fruit Oil *, Tartaric Acid, Caprylic / Capric Triglyceride, Bentonite, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Gluconate, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Citric Acid, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Quartz, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Dehydroacetate
- Aloe Vera Juice (Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice) - contains vitamins, minerals, enzymes and essential amino acids. Provides oxygen to the skin and is believed to be effective in supporting cell renewal. Binds moisture, has a cooling, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial effect.
- Tamanu oil is a moisturizing oil that has an antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effect at the same time. It accelerates wound healing and stimulates the growth of new, healthy tissue. Use it for inflamed, irritated and barrier-disordered skin. It is also ideal for problematic and very sensitive skin.
- Glycolic acid is an alpha hydroxy acid with very small molecules. It removes dead cells and reveals brighter and fresher skin. Helps treat scars, discoloration, signs of aging, and fine lines and wrinkles.
- Rose hip seed oil, wild rose oil (Rosa Canina Fruit Oil) - The oil from the fruits of the dog rose is very effective in supporting skin regeneration. Rich in vitamin C, minerals, beta-corten, flavinoids and malic acid, it helps with pigment spots and scars, supports skin elasticity and has a balancing effect on the skin tone. Flaky, mature and dry skin also benefits from using the oil.
- AHA fruit acids (alpha hydroxy acids) gently loosen dead skin cells and promote the process of cell renewal (anti-aging effect). AHAs help with blemished skin, fight pimples and reduce acne scars. They promote blood circulation and can lighten pigment spots and refine the pore structure.
- lactic acid is an alpha hydroxy acid that gently exfoliates and may reduce hyperpigmentation and age spots. It also has the ability to shrink large pores and revitalize dull, uneven complexions.
- Bentonite is a mixture of different clay minerals and consists mostly of montmorillonite. Bentonite has a large, negatively charged surface that, like a magnet, attracts and removes metals, pollutants, bacteria and too much sebum.
There are more active ingredients in ours Active substance dictionary from AZ a DAK Bungalow.