Herbal Hair Mask
The Herbal Hair Mask is the answer to your search for an effective cure for damaged hair. The salvation for dry and damaged hair.
This intensive nourishing hair mask has the power to naturally improve hair health. The herbal mask with over 15 potent herbal active ingredients from organic cultivation gives your hair new vitality and helps to healthy, soft and shiny hair.
- with horsetail, marshmallow, argan oil, brahmi, chia seeds, shea butter and sacha inchi
The Herbal Hair Mask promotes the regeneration of damaged hair and helps to repair damage caused by environmental pollution, coloring or excessive heat. Dull hair and sad-looking curls will not want to do without the Herbal Hair Mask!
- Apply to dry or slightly damp hair.
- It is best to work from the middle of the hair towards the tips.
- Leave on for a few hours or overnight.
- Wash hair with shampoo as usual.
- Apply sparingly on thinner hair.
- Store in a cool, dry place (out of sunlight).
IngredientsAqua / Water / Eau, Coconut Oil *, Shea Butter *, Sweet Almond Oil *, Argan Oil *, Jojoba Seed Oil *, Slippery Elm Bark Extract *, Marshmallow Root Extract *, Chia Seed Extract, Burdock Root Extract, Amla Fruit Extract *, Bhringaraj Leaf Extract *, Brahmi Leaf Extract *, Tulsi Leaf Extract *, Sacha Inchi Seed Extract *, Bamboo Leaf Extract *, Horsetail Extract, Glycerin *, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Sterate SE, Potassium Sorbate, Lavender Oil * , Orange Peel Oil *.
* CERTIFIED ORGANIC INGREDIENTS
- Shea butter (Butyrospermum parkii (shea) nut butter) is obtained from the fruits of the shea tree. Shea butter has a long tradition as a care and healing agent. It has been used for centuries to soothe dry and itchy scalps and combat dandruff. Shea butter is a natural conditioner for dry, damaged hair and is great for locking in moisture. It also stimulates hair growth and protects against heat and environmental damage.
- Argan oil (Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil) is a nutritious oil made from the seeds of the argan tree (argania), which grows exclusively in Morocco. The oil is rich in omega 3 and 6 fatty acids and vitamin E, which is known for its strong antioxidant properties. The oil also has a moisturizing, firming, antibacterial and blood circulation-promoting effect. The beneficial mix of active ingredients helps the skin (and scalp) to get into balance and strengthens and cares for both skin and hair.
- Bhringaraj or Eclipta Alba is an Ayurvedic herb found in India and the Southwest of the United States. Its name means "ruler of hair" and it is considered the best Ayurvedic remedy for hair loss and premature graying. It is also said to help make the hair dark, thick, and shiny.
- Lavender essential oil (Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) oil) has a calming, cleansing and antiseptic effect. The gentle oil is made up of linalyl acetate and linalool and has a stimulating effect on cell growth. The skin and hair benefit from the stimulated blood circulation and the antioxidants contained in lavender act as a natural anti-aging treatment.
- Jojoba Oil (Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil) - Strictly speaking, jojoba oil is not an oil, but a vegetable wax. Its high percentage of fatty acids makes the skin soft, supple and resilient. The oil has an antibacterial effect, is quickly absorbed and contains vitamins B, E, minerals and beta-carotene (provitamin A). Strengthens cell development and cell renewal, counteracts skin aging and strengthens the skin's natural protective barrier. Also very suitable for hair and scalp care.
- Sacha Inchi is a rare type of nut that is mainly grown in South America. The fruit is exceptionally rich in omega-3 fatty acids and antioxidants, including vitamins A and E. Sacha Inchi retains moisture in the skin and hair and soothes an inflamed and itchy scalp. The cell-activating effect ensures a natural anti-aging effect, Sacha Inchi improves skin firmness, softens small wrinkles and can reduce pigment spots.
- Chia seed oil / extract (Salvia hispanica seed oil / extract) is a formidable omega-3 source and contains high levels of vitamins and minerals such as vitamin B3 and zinc. Soothes the skin, prevents scalding and protects against free radicals. A very powerful antioxidant that also reduces pore size and evens skin tone. Also a powerful natural active ingredient in hair care.
- coconut oil (Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil) protects against free radical damage and premature cell aging. The high content of lauric acid gives the oil its antifungal and antibacterial properties. Coconut oil is comedogenic but still helps against impurities and is suitable for acne-prone and sensitive skin. Moisturizes and makes skin and hair supple.
- Marshmallow Root / Echter Eibisch (Althaea Officinalis (Marshmallow) Extract) has a soothing and healing effect. Helps with itching and protects skin and hair from environmental influences. Also supports the skin's moisture balance. Very good for sensitive skin; The active ingredient is also recommended for skin with neurodermatitis or skin prone to eczema. The mallow plant is even effective for acne or blemished, inflammatory skin.
- Brahmi is an Ayurvedic herb with a range of herbal powers that are beneficial for both the hair and the scalp. The Innate Life Brahmi uses in its products to treat and prevent split ends and hair breakage. This herb covers the hair follicles with a protective layer to allow your hair to develop volume and length over time.