Eye Compost - Supernaturally Bright Eye Cream 20 ml
With an extra portion of vitamin C against dark circles and wrinkles. Eye Compost is the highly effective eye cream from Eco By Sonya. It gives the fine skin around the eyes new elasticity and softens wrinkles and dark circles.
The combination of phytonutrients from the cockatoo plum, spirulina and vitamin C brightens the eye area and reduce the appearance of dark circles and wrinkles. At the same time, hyaluronic acid provides the skin with intensive moisture and stores it so that the skin looks firm and plump.
- suitable for all skin types
- Vitamin C from the cockatoo plum smoothes wrinkles and combats dark circles and pigmentation
- Hyaluronic acid plumps up the skin with moisture
- Spirulina has a lightening effect and combats dark circles
- Contains a jade stone applicator that promotes blood circulation and leads to a more youthful appearance with softer and smoother skin
- vegan, cruelty free, Certified Organic Australia certified
- Apply a few drops of the eye cream to the skin around the eyes in the morning and / or evening.
- Use the supplied jade stone applicator to gently massage in the eye cream and at the same time promote blood circulation, cool the eye area and reduce swelling.
- For the best results with the complete Skin Compost collection from Eco By Sonya the kombinier
- Spirulina blue algae (Spirulina Platensis Extract) is a nutrient-rich superfood that is full of proteins and amino acids. Nine essential amino acids strengthen the skin, make it supple and moisturise it. It also contains many powerful antioxidants. It supports the skin with premature aging, acne, redness, uneven skin tone and dryness. The secondary plant substance chlorophyll stimulates the oxygen supply and cell renewal.
- Plum kernel oil contains powerful anti-aging ingredients and can improve the body's own production of collagen and elastin. The high concentration of vitamins A and E support the fight against free radicals and thus against premature skin aging. They also stimulate cell renewal, strengthen the skin's protective barrier and protect the skin from moisture loss. The gentle oil has a silky-soft texture and smells of fine marzipan.
- Aloe Vera Extract / Juice (Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract / Juice) provides natural moisture, prevents the skin from drying out and strengthens the natural skin barrier. Aloe Vera contains vitamins, minerals, enzymes and essential amino acids. Provides oxygen to the skin and is believed to be effective in supporting cell renewal. Binds moisture, has a cooling, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial effect.
- Avocado Oil - The greenish oil extracted from the pulp of the avocado by pressing contains important fatty acids and vitamins. Due to the high content of phystosterols, it is easy to distribute and is quickly absorbed. It supports the skin very effectively in its moisture balance, protects it from drying out and prevents wrinkles.
- Vitamin E / tocopherol enables long-lasting moisture storage between the cells. This powerful antioxidant neutralizes harmful free radicals and can inhibit the oxidation of oil, thereby preventing blackheads. Vitamin E also promotes cell regeneration and strengthens the natural function of the skin's protective barrier.
Spirulina **, Kakadu Plum **, Hyaluronic Acid **, Aloe Vera *, Avocado *, Vitamin E **, Blackberry Aroma **, Coconut Oil *, Glycerin (Vegetable Derived) *, Sodium Anisate (Vegetable Derived) ** , Coco-Caprylate **, Isoamyl Laurate (Plant Dervied) **, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate **, Silica **, Sodium Levulinate **, Xanthan Gum **, Cetyl Alcohol **, Glyceryl Stearate (Vegetable Derived) **, Sodium Phytate **
Certified Organic * Natural **
NO Harmful Chemicals, NO Synthetic Fragrances, NO Animal Derivatives, NO Synthetic Ingredients, NO Food Coloring, NO PEGS, NO Parabens, NO SD Alcohol, NO Phthalates, NO Petrochemicals, NO Propylene Glycol, NO Phenoxyethanol, NO Artificial Dyes, NO SLS / SLES, NO GMO'S, NO Formaldehyde, NO Aluminum, NO Sulphates