Tropical Blossom Body Polish
Creamy body peeling with an exotic scent. The Tropical Blossom Body Polish is an oil-based body peeling for every skin type. It smooths the skin with the finest sugar particles and leaves it soft and well-moisturized.
Coconut oil, monoi oil and almond oil make the skin velvety soft, while the tropical scent of monoi and hibiscus transports you to the South Seas!
- suitable for every skin type
- Exfoliating effect thanks to fine sugar crystals
- leaves the skin supple, soft, wonderfully smooth and moisturized
- removes dead skin cells
- nourishes and cares with sunflower oil, coconut oil and almond oil
- 100% natural ingredients, 93% of which are from organic farming
- vegan, cruelty free
- Evolve Beauty is environmentally friendly and produced in small batches in Hertfordshire, England
In combination with water, the clear balm turns into a creamy milk that is easy to rinse off.
- Massage onto dry skin, especially applying cream to elbows and knees and other rough areas.
- Add warm water to turn the scrub into a rich, creamy milk.
- Then rinse off and enjoy the scent.
- Note: Make sure that you only remove the peeling with dry hands and that you do not put water into the pan.
Sucrose *, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Glycerin *, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Seed Oil *, Gardenia Tahitensis Flower Extract, Parfum (Naturally derived Fragrance), Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Water *, Sucrose Laurate, Sucrose Stearate, Sucrose Palmitate, Tocopherol, Linalool.
* Ingredients from Organic farming ** Made using Organic Ingredients
Almond oil / sweet almond oil (Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis / Sweet Almond Oil) is mild and well suited for the care of sensitive skin. Almond oil has a soothing, moisturizing and moisturizing effect. Dry, irritated and mature skin benefits particularly. Almond oil makes the skin soft and supple and is also good for hair care. Vitamins and the high proportion of unsaturated fatty acids (especially oleic acids) strengthen the barrier function and have a protective effect.
- Coconut oil (Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil) protects the skin from damage caused by free radicals and premature aging. The high content of lauric acid gives the oil its antifungal and antibacterial properties. Coconut oil is comedogenic but still helps against impurities and is suitable for acne-prone and sensitive skin. Moisturizes and makes the skin supple.
- Monoi oil / Monoi Tiare de Tahiti is also known as the “holy oil of the Polynesians” and is a centuries-old beauty recipe that is obtained by maceration from thousands of wonderfully fragrant, white tiare flowers in coconut oil. The flowers give off moisturizing and nourishing ingredients and their typical scent to the oil. In this way, the positive properties of coconut oil are combined with the active ingredients of the tiaré flowers. The antioxidants, vitamins and fatty acids contained are pure blessing, especially for dry skin. The oil gives the hair shine and moisture and has the ability to tame frizz and frizzy hair.
Organic sugar acts like a natural peeling and removes dead skin cells. Makes the skin feel super-soft.
There are more active ingredients in ours Active substance dictionary from AZ to find.
The polish leaves your skin very soft and has a pleasant floral/fruit scent. I will definitely buy the product again