Rainforest Rescue Blemish Serum
With active ingredients from the rainforest, the Rescue Blemish Serum is ideal for blemished, oily or combination skin.
The serum with a mix of antioxidant acai berries and cleansing copaiba can reduce blemishes, loosen clogged pores and regulate sebum production. Willow bark also promotes cell renewal ensures a smooth and healthy complexion.
Gentle and effective even on sensitive skin.
- ideal for oily and combination skin and skin prone to blemishes, also suitable for sensitive skin
- regulates sebum production, has an anti-inflammatory effect, prevents impurities and blackheads
- nourishes with aloe vera, willow bark, copaiba, acai berries and andiroba oil
- 100% natural, 82,4% from organic farming
- cruelty free, vegan
- Evolve Beauty is environmentally friendly and produced in small batches in Hertfordshire, England
All products are vegan, cruelty-free and made in small batches to ensure the highest level of freshness. Evolve Organic Beauty wants to make it easy for us to make healthy and environmentally friendly decisions. According to the company ethos, they try to reduce waste. For this reason it uses Evolve Organic Beauty Glass and has switched from plastic bottles to 75% PET recycled material bottles.
- Apply gently to the face and neck after cleansing.
- Can be used as a spot-on over a large area, only on the T-zone.
- The acai berry (Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Extract / Acai Oil) is the fruit of the acai palm from South America. The acai berry contains monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fatty acids as well as a variety of minerals and vitamins, including vitamins C, E, B1, B2 (riboflavin), B3 (niacin) and B6. The contained antioxidants and polyphenols combat oxidative stress in skin cells. The berries contain all the essential amino acids, including leucine, lysine and tryptophan. Acai hydrates the skin and helps reduce inflammation.
- Aloe Vera Extract / Juice (Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract / Juice) provides natural moisture, prevents the skin from drying out and strengthens the natural skin barrier. Aloe Vera contains vitamins, minerals, enzymes and essential amino acids. Provides oxygen to the skin and is believed to be effective in supporting cell renewal. Binds moisture, has a cooling, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial effect.
- Willow Bark (Salix Nigra (Willow) Bark Extract) has anti-inflammatory and astringent properties. It stimulates the metabolism, has a gently exfoliating effect and supports a smooth complexion. Refines the pore texture.
There are more active ingredients in ours Active substance dictionary from AZ to find.
Aloe barbadensis leaf juice *, Aqua (water), Salix nigra (willow) bark extract, Pentylene glycol (from sugar cane), Copaifera officinalis (balsam copaiba) Resin *, Glycerin **, Carapa guaianensis seed oil *, Euterpe oleracea fruit oil *, Xanthan gum, perfume (naturally derived fragrance), sclerotium gum, lecithin, pullulan, sodium levulinate, lactic acid, silica, linalool, limonene.
* Ingredients from organic farming