Nourishing Hair Elixir
The Nourishing Hair Elixir is a light hair serum that strengthens and moisturizes the hair. It consists of a 100% natural mixture of Moroccan organic argan oil, organic baobab oil from Africa and monoi oil from Tahiti.
- for normal to dry hair
- moisturizes and supplies hair and hair roots with nutrients and antioxidants
- maintains the hair supple and controls frizz
- with organic argan oil, organic baobab oil, coconut oil and monoi oil
- 100% natural ingredients, 40% of which from organically controlled cultivation
- vegan, cruelty free
- Evolve Beauty is environmentally friendly and produced in small batches in Hertfordshire, England
This combination of beauty oils, which is as effective as it is traditional, tames frizz, makes your hair wonderfully supple and restores moisture that has been lost. The ingredients provide the hair with a high concentration of antioxidants to protect the hair from environmental pollution.
- Use on damp or dry but clean hair.
- 3-4 drops of the Nourishing Hair Elixirs Apply to the middle length to the tips.
- Comb through gently.
- Fine hair requires less elixir.
Isoamyl Laurate, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil *, Adansonia Digitata (Baobab) Seed Oil *, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Isoamyl Cocoate, Parfum (Naturally Derived Fragrance), Gardenia Tahitensis Flower Extract, Tocopherol, Citral, Citronellol, Geraniol , Limonene, linalool.
* ingredients from organic farming
- Argan oil is obtained from the kernels of the argan fruit. The unique argan trees only grow in southwest Morocco, around Agadir. The oil, which is rich in antioxidants and vitamins, is used in skin and hair care. Its anti-inflammatory properties help with problematic skin and the high vitamin E content protects against free radicals and promotes cell turnover. It gives the hair moisture, protects against environmental pollution, promotes a healthy appearance and relieves itchy scalp and psoriasis (psoriasis). The non-comedogenic oil also acts as a light, natural heat and UV protection.
- Baobab oil (Adansonia Digitata Seed Oil) is obtained from the seeds of the fruits of the African baobab tree. The tree, also known as the baobab tree, belongs to the mallow family and is a characteristic symbol of the African savannah. The baobab tree is able to store water over a long period of time. Babobab oil has an anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, moisturizing and binding effect, protects the natural barrier function of the skin and is very nourishing and protective.
- Monoi oil / Monoi Tiare de Tahiti is also known as the "sacred oil of the Polynesians" and is a centuries-old beauty recipe that is obtained by macerating thousands of fragrant, white tiare flowers in coconut oil. The flowers give off moisturizing and nourishing ingredients and their typical scent to the oil. In this way, the positive properties of coconut oil are combined with the active ingredients of the tiaré flowers. The antioxidants, vitamins and fatty acids contained are pure blessing, especially for dry skin. The oil gives the hair shine and moisture and has the ability to tame frizz and frizzy hair.
There are more active ingredients in ours Active substance dictionary from AZ to find.
I mainly use the oil as a “mask” at night or take a few drops before exercise - when I wash my hair afterwards. If used sparingly, it is also great during the day.