Climate Veil Tinted SPF 20
The lightly tinted Climate Veil is the perfect combination of skin care and sun protection. SNicely tinted with slightly reflective natural pigments, the product gives a radiant, dewy finish.
- Color: light medium
The Climate Veil combines natural high-tech anti-aging ingredients such as polyphenol-rich lingonberry stem cells and hyaluronic acid with mineral and reef-friendly non-nano zinc oxide, which effectively protects the skin from UVA and UVB rays.
- lightly tinted day care with SPF 20
- with anti-aging ingredients such as lingonberry stem cells and hyaluronic acid
- Non-nano zinc oxide protects against UVA and UVB rays
- Suitable for normal to dry skin, dermatologically tested
- vegan, cruelty free
- Evolve Beauty is made in small batches in Hertfordshire, England
Attention: Solar radiation is vital, but according to studies, UV radiation is responsible for 80% of the avoidable, visible signs of aging.
- Apply a light layer of the product to the face and neck.
- Can be used after or instead of your daily moisturizer.
- A matt finish can then be achieved with a light powder.
- Lingonberry stem cells are rich in vitamin C and polyphenol. These stem cells increase the skin cells' natural antioxidant mechanism and help reduce skin damage caused by UV radiation. They have a preventive effect and can reduce the appearance of wrinkles and age spots.
- Cacay oil (Caryodendron Orinocense Seed Oil) is obtained from the nuts of Cacay trees in Colombia. Cacay oil is a light, quickly absorbed oil, with a high proportion of antioxidants, vitamins and essential fatty acids. The pleasantly nutty scented oil has powerful cell-renewing properties, it contains approx. 50% more vitamin E than argan oil and three times more vitamin A than rose hip oil. And the high concentration of linoleic acid is responsible for effectively combating pimples, inflammation and skin diseases. A powerful combination of active ingredients for healthy skin.
- Hyaluronic Acid (Hyaluronic Acid / Sodium Hyaluronate) stores moisture up to 1000 times its weight. Hyaluronic acid is a main component of the connective tissue lying between the skin cells, it fills and supports it. Due to its ability to bind large amounts of water, it is responsible for the moisture content of the skin. Hyaluronic acid also supports the firmness and elasticity of the skin. As we age, we lose our natural hyaluronic acid, which is a major cause of wrinkles. Hyaluronic acid helps fill in fine lines and plump the skin.
- Zinc Oxide is a white pigment that occurs naturally. Zinc oxide is widely used in skin care, it works against pathogens and inflammation and promotes wound healing. Zinc oxide is also a mineral UV filter that protects the skin from harmful UVB and UVA rays. Mineral filters are small particles that reflect sunlight. The UV blocker is photostable so that it does not disintegrate under UV radiation and its protective effect lasts for a longer period of time.
There are more active ingredients in ours Active substance dictionary from AZ to find.
Aqua (Water), Zinc Oxide, Caprylic / Capric Triglyceride, Coco-Caprylate, Cetyl Ricinoleate, Glycerin, Polyglyceryl-2 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Opuntia Ficus Indica Stem Extract *, Sodium Hyaluronate, Caryodendron Orinocense Seed Oil, Vaccinium Vitis-Idaea Fruit Extract, Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder *, Tocopherol, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sodium Benzoate, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid, Gluconolactone, Calcium Gluconate, Modium , Sodium Levulinate, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77891, Parfum (Naturally derived fragrance)
Very nice color, slightly opaque, pleasant texture, recommend