Bio-Retinol Gold Face Mask
It's time to go for gold! The Bio-Retinol Gold Face Mask not only looks shiny, but also leaves your complexion radiantly beautiful.
The mask offers the benefits of retinol, but without the irritation that the active ingredient can cause. It contains a natural, retinol-like plant extract, obtained from Bidens Pilosa (hairy two-toothed tooth). This organic retinol offers the same regenerative anti-aging properties as retinol, but does not irritate the skin.
- suitable for all skin types
- powerful anti-aging care with organic retinol
- nourishes with organic retinol, murumur butter, rose hip, argan oil, kaolin, almond oil and linseed oil
- regenerates the cell structure and reduces fine lines and wrinkles
- cruelty free, vegan, COSMOS organic certified
- 100% natural, 85,1% organic cultivation
- To protect the environment, glass bottles and plastic bottles made from 75% recycled material are used
Tip: The mask can be used all year round, as organic retinol does not make the skin sensitive to the sun.
In addition, murumuru butter, rose hip oil and argan oil nourish your skin with omega 3 and 6 fatty acids, nutrients and moisture. The beautiful golden shimmer comes from sustainably extracted mineral mica and ensures a luxurious upgrade.
- Apply a thick layer to the skin after cleansing.
- Leave on for 5-10 minutes.
- Turn the mask into a milky texture with a little water and rinse off.
- Bio retinol: A sustainable organic retinol analogue from the Bidens Pilosa plant smooths the skin, fills in wrinkles, stimulates collagen synthesis and rejuvenates the skin. Can reduce the appearance of wrinkles by 28% and minimize the production of free radicals.
- Kaolin is one of the natural healing earths. The light emery effect is used to cleanse skin impurities, because the powdery structure removes dead / calloused skin cells. The grain of kaolin is much finer than that of the other healing earths, so that it is also suitable for thin and sensitive skin. Kaolin also absorbs dirt particles from the pore with the sebum and thus prevents pimples and blackheads.
- Rose hip seed oil, wild rose oil (Rosa Canina Fruit Oil) is obtained from the fruits of the dog rose. It supports skin regeneration very effectively. Rich in vitamin C, minerals, beta-corten, flavinoids and malic acid, it helps with pigment spots and scars, supports skin elasticity and has a balancing effect on the skin tone. Flaky, mature and dry skin also benefits from using the oil.
- Argan oil is rich in vitamin E and fatty acids and gives the skin a youthful glow. It is easily absorbed and very moisturizing. Argan oil improves elasticity and makes the skin plump and soft.
- Almond Oil / Sweet Almond Oil (Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis / Sweet Almond Oil) is mild and well suited for the care of sensitive skin. Almond oil has a soothing, moisturizing and moisturizing effect. Dry, irritated and mature skin benefits particularly. Almond oil makes the skin soft and supple and is also good for hair care. Vitamins and the high proportion of unsaturated fatty acids (especially oleic acids) strengthen the barrier function and have a protective effect.
- Murumuru butter (Astrocaryum murumura seed butter) is extracted from the seeds of the Murumuru palm. Used by locals in the Amazon for centuries, the butter provides plenty of moisture and soothes dry, cracked and sensitive skin. With an effective composition of essential fatty acids and pro-vitamin A, Murumura helps restore the elasticity of mature and damaged skin. The butter also has strong antibacterial and antimicrobial properties, penetrates quickly into the skin and leaves the skin feeling smooth and velvety.
- Flaxseed Oil / Extract (Linum Usitatissimum (Flax / Linseed) Seed Extract / Oil) - The high omega-3 content of the oil is anti-inflammatory and can suppress breakouts and soothe irritated, dry skin. The oil locks in moisture and keeps the skin hydrated and healthy, which can help the skin become firmer. In addition, cell-regenerating properties are ascribed to it. Also very effective for hair care.
There are more active ingredients in ours Active substance dictionary from AZ to find.
Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil *, Glycerin **, Kaolin, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil *, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil *, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI77891), Silica, Iron Oxide (CI77491), Sucrose Laurate, Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Fruit Oil *, Parfum (Naturally Derived Fragrance), Bidens Pilosa Extract, Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter, Gossypium Herbaceum (Cotton) Seed Oil, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Water *, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Oil, Tocopherol, Sucrose Stearate, Sucrose Palmitate, Tin Oxide.
* Ingredients from Organic farming ** Made using Organic Ingredients