Aromatic Hand- and Bodylotion Citrus Blend
For skin that is soft to the touch with an invigorating fragrance.
The hand and body lotion Citrus Blend provides a lot of moisture and nutrients. Organic shea butter nourishes the skin and makes it supple, while aloe vera soothes irritated skin.
- moisturizing and nourishing
- with aloe vera, cocoa butter, olive oil and shea butter
- suitable for body and hands
- aromatic blend of juniper berries, lime, lemon and basil
- 99% natural, vegan, cruelty free
- Evolve Beauty is environmentally friendly and produced in small batches in Hertfordshire, England
This nourishing organic hand and body lotion smells fresh and invigorating with a natural mixture of scents Juniper berries, lime, lemon and basil.
- Massage into dry and clean skin.
- Can be used on the body and hands
- Aloe Vera Extract / Juice (Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract / Juice) provides natural moisture, prevents the skin from drying out and strengthens the natural skin barrier. Aloe Vera contains vitamins, minerals, enzymes and essential amino acids. Provides oxygen to the skin and is believed to be effective in supporting cell renewal. Binds moisture, has a cooling, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial effect.
- Cocoa butter (Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter) is easy to spread and leaves the skin feeling velvety and soft. Saturated fatty acids such as palmitic acid and stearic acid have a lipid replenishing effect and strengthen the skin barrier. Vitamin E, alpha-tocopherol, trace elements and minerals help the skin to regenerate and compensate for cell damage. A powerful moisturizer especially for dry and mature skin.
- Olive oil (Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit / Leaf Oil) provides moisture and makes the skin feel soft. Consists of 85% essential fatty acids with a high proportion of linoleic acid that supports the skin's protective barrier. Vitamin E and polyphenols are powerful free radical scavengers and protect against premature skin aging.
- Shea butter (Butyrospermum parkii (shea) nut butter) is obtained from the fruits of the shea tree. Shea butter has a long tradition as a care and healing agent. Rich in unsaturated fatty acids, vitamin E and beta carotene, butter protects against environmental pollution, binds moisture, fights free radicals, promotes cell regeneration and makes skin and hair soft and supple.
There are more active ingredients in ours Active substance dictionary from AZ a DAK Bungalow.
Aqua (Water), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil *, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter *, Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter *, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil *, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Oil *, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder *, Piper Nigrum (Black Pepper) Seed Oil *, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Oil *, Juniperus Communis (Juniper Berry) Oil *, Citrus Limonium (Lemon) Oil *, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime ) Oil *, Coco-Glucoside, Sucrose Stearate, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Coconut Alcohol, Tocopherol, Xanthan Gum, Lactic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Lemonene. * ingredients from organic farming
99% Of course
90,94% from controlled organic cultivation