Aromatic Hand- and Bodylotion African Orange
Moisturizing body care with warming scents.
The hand and body lotion African Orange makes your skin wonderfully supple. Organic shea butter provides the skin with valuable nutrients, while aloe vera soothes the skin and supplies it with moisture.
- moisturizing and nourishing
- with aloe vera, cocoa butter, olive oil and shea butter
- suitable for body and hands
- distinctive fragrance blend of blood orange oil, cedarwood and spicy black pepper
- 99% natural, vegan, cruelty free
- Evolve Beauty is environmentally friendly and produced in small batches in Hertfordshire, England
This nourishing organic hand and body lotion has a distinctive scent and is naturally scented with warming blood orange oil and cedarwood, as well as spicy black pepper.
- Massage into dry and clean skin.
- Can be used on the body and hands
- Aloe Vera Extract / Juice (Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract / Juice) provides natural moisture, prevents the skin from drying out and strengthens the natural skin barrier. Aloe Vera contains vitamins, minerals, enzymes and essential amino acids. Provides oxygen to the skin and is believed to be effective in supporting cell renewal. Binds moisture, has a cooling, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial effect.
- Cocoa butter (Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter) is easy to spread and leaves the skin feeling velvety and soft. Saturated fatty acids such as palmitic acid and stearic acid have a lipid replenishing effect and strengthen the skin barrier. Vitamin E, alpha-tocopherol, trace elements and minerals help the skin to regenerate and compensate for cell damage. A powerful moisturizer especially for dry and mature skin.
- Olive oil (Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit / Leaf Oil) provides moisture and makes the skin feel soft. Consists of 85% essential fatty acids with a high proportion of linoleic acid that supports the skin's protective barrier. Vitamin E and polyphenols are powerful free radical scavengers and protect against premature skin aging.
- Shea butter (Butyrospermum parkii (shea) nut butter) is obtained from the fruits of the shea tree. Shea butter has a long tradition as a care and healing agent. Rich in unsaturated fatty acids, vitamin E and beta carotene, butter protects against environmental pollution, binds moisture, fights free radicals, promotes cell regeneration and makes skin and hair soft and supple.
There are more active ingredients in ours Active substance dictionary from AZ to find.
Aqua (Water) Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil  Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter  Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter  GlycerinGlyceryl Stearate SECetearyl AlcoholOlea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil  Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed ) Seed Oil  Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Juice Powder  Piper Nigrum (black pepper) Seed Oil  Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil  Vanilla Planifolia (Vanilla) Fruit Extract  Coco Glucoside sucrose stearateSodium Stearoyl GlutamateCoconut AlcoholTocopherol (Vitamin E) Xanthan GumLactic AcidBenzyl Alcohol