Rice Powder Blush & Bronzer Brooklyn 9 g
The multifunctional Rice Powder Blush & Bronzer can be used as a blush, bronzer, eye shadow or lip color. The two color nuances cocoa and berry can be applied sparingly, can be blended well and give a natural color.
Rice powder absorbs excess oil and gives a velvety finish. Allows the skin to breathe and nourishes with vitamin E and chamomile.
- multifunctional: to use as a bronzer, blush, for contouring or as an eye shadow and lip color
- Color nuances: cocoa and berry
- versatil, suits all skin types and skin tones
- for a natural glow
- silky, breathable texture that won't clog pores
- without fragrances
- vegan, cruelty free
- Apply the bronzer with a bronze brush, for example the Blush & Bronzer Blush of Ere Perez.
- Pick up both colors with the brush and apply to the cheeks. Makes a beautiful natural color.
- Shake off excess powder before application.
- Then apply a touch of color to the forehead and chin with a light brushstroke.
- Use the bronzer blush pure on bare skin or over your make-up, for contouring or as an eye shadow
Mica, tapioca starch, zinc stearate, squalene, magnesium carbonate, silica, oryza sativa (rice) starch, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, tocopherol (vitamin E), matricaria recutita (chamomile) extract, glyceryl caprylate, p-anisic acid , chlorphenesin, tourmaline, calcium sulfate, manganese sulfate, lauroyl lysine, tin oxide. May contain +/- iron oxides, CI 77891, CI 15850