Oat Milk Foundation - Honey 30 ml
High coverage without weighing down the skin.
The Oat Milk Foundation Malt by Ere Perez is a natural, long-lasting, non-greasy foundation with medium to high coverage. The Oat Milk Foundation is now available in 8 different shades:
- Latte, is the lightest shade, suitable for porcelain-colored to very light skin types
- Honey, is a creamy ivory and suitable for light skin types
- Paint, is a lighter beige
- Chai, suitable for light to medium skin tones
- Maple, ein naturally tanned skin tone
- Caramel, goes best with golden, warm skin tones
- brew, goes best with medium to dark skin tones
- Mocha, suitable for dark skin tones
With the Oat Milk Foundation You can easily cover imperfections and redness without feeling heavy on the skin. Doesn't clog the pores and leaves a very natural finish.
The foundation's main active ingredient is oat milk, which balances the pH of the skin and has anti-inflammatory properties. Vitamin E and peach extract provide the desired moisture.
- also suitable for sensitive skin
- vegan, cruelty free
Foundation Guide: How do I find the right foundation?
- Apply a small amount to cleansed and well-groomed skin.
- Work into the skin either with your fingers, a sponge or with a dry or slightly damp brush.
- Apply the foundation sparingly and in layers until the desired coverage is achieved.
- For gentle facial cleansing Cleaning oil, a mild one Foam cleaner, Micellar water, a moisturizing face soap or Gel use.
Aqua (water), coco-caprylate / caprate, glycerin, polyglyceryl-6 polyricinolate, oat (avena sativa) kernel extract, peach (prunus persica) fruit extract, tocopherol (vitamin e), biosaccharide gum-1, sodium anisate, sodium levulinate , tocopheryl acetate, magnesium sulfate, sodium salicylate, ethylhexylglycerin, citric acid, glyceryl caprylate, aluminum starch octenylsuccinate. May contain +/- iron oxides, CI77891.
The foundation is easy to apply and has a light to medium coverage.
The redness has disappeared and the skin appears calmed.
It can also be used on sensitive skin and makes a really nice, natural finish.