Jojoba Eye Pencil - Stone 1.1 g
Soft, natural kohl pencil from Ere Perez.
The eyeliner has excellent color payoff and is neither too soft nor too hard. It delivers perfect lines for a professional emphasis on your eyes. The soft texture makes it easy to apply without much pressure.
- Color: slate gray with shimmer
- available in 10 color nuances:
- Agate, Black, Bronze, Brown, Clay,
- Copper, Forest, Gold, Opal and Stone
- 100% natural, vegan, cruelty free
Moisturizing and anti-inflammatory jojoba oil, does the eyeliner for too sensitive skin a very good choice.
- Point the eye pencil to a round point (not too pointed) so that you can apply it precisely.
- Wear one first Base eyeshadow Open or powder the eyelid lightly beforehand in order to absorb oil and mattify the eyelid.
- To apply the kohl pencil to the upper eyelid, make points along the lash line where the lashes meet the skin.
Then connect the points along the eyelid in a curved line.
- For a smeared effect, go for one Eye brush to blur the edges.
- Make one or more layered lines for a darker look.
- For the lower eyelid, apply as close as possible to the eyelashes on the inner edge of the eyelid.
Octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, coconut (cocos nucifera) oil, C10-18 triglycerides, hydrogenated vegetable (olus) oil, mica, carnauba (copernicia cerifera) wax, candelilla (euphorbia cerifera) wax, polyglyceryl-3 diisostearondsia, oryzanol, jojoba (s ) seed oil, tocopherol, glyceryl caprylate. May Contain +/- iron oxides, CI 77891.
Nice color, easy to apply. I would like a darker gray / anthracite.