Jojoba Eye Pencil - Clay 1.1 g
Soft, natural kohl pencil from Ere Perez.
The eyeliner has an excellent color release and is neither too soft nor too hard. It delivers perfect lines for professional accentuation of your eyes. The soft texture makes it possible to apply it easily and without great pressure.
- Color: matt light brown
- available in 10 color nuances:
- Agate, Black, Bronze, Brown, Clay,
- Copper, Forest, Gold, Opal and Stone
- 100% natural, vegan, cruelty free
Moisturizing and anti-inflammatory jojoba oil, does the eyeliner for too sensitive skin a very good choice.
- Point the eye pencil to a round point (not too pointed) so that you can apply it precisely.
- Wear one first Base eyeshadow Open or powder the eyelid lightly beforehand in order to absorb oil and mattify the eyelid.
- To apply the kohl pencil to the upper eyelid, make points along the lash line where the lashes meet the skin.
Then connect the points along the eyelid in a curved line.
- For a smeared effect, go for one Eye brush to blur the edges.
- Make one or more layered lines for a darker look.
- For the lower eyelid, apply as close as possible to the eyelashes on the inner edge of the eyelid.
Octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, coconut (cocos nucifera) oil, C10-18 triglycerides, hydrogenated vegetable (olus) oil, mica, carnauba (copernicia cerifera) wax, candelilla (euphorbia cerifera) wax, polyglyceryl-3 diisostearondsia, oryzanol, jojoba (s ) seed oil, tocopherol, glyceryl caprylate. May Contain +/- iron oxides, CI 77891.
Creamy and easy to apply and blend. Beautiful natural color for every day. I like him very much:)