Australian Blue Cypress Face Nectar 30 ml
For a natural glow. The Blue Cypress Face Nectar is a light, fast-absorbing and balancing face oil that nourishes the skin and gives it a beautiful glow.
- Revitalize + Hydrate + Nurture
The delicate mixture of Grape Seed Oil, Australian Blue Cypress Oil, Camellia Seed Oil, Jasmine Flower, Jojoba Oil, Cedar Oil and Rice Bran Oil rejuvenate the skin and help reduce signs of sun damage and fatigue. This beauty oil from Ere Perez is full of natural antioxidants, anti-inflammatory and soothing plant extracts and valuable omega fatty acids. Your skin will be cared for and soft and supple!
- Suitable for all skin types, also very good for dry skin
- easily and quickly absorbed
- moisturizes, revitalizes, smoothes and gives your complexion a beautiful, natural glow
- vegan, cruelty free
- Put 2-4 drops of facial nectar in your fingertips.
- Apply evenly with your fingertips morning and evening to the still damp face, neck and décolleté.
- For a flawless and glowing look, add yours Foundation add a drop, for example to Oat Milk Foundation Honey.
- For facial cleansing, we recommend a mild one Foam cleaner, cleaning gel, Micellar water, natural Facial soaps or a Cleaning oil.
Caprylic/capric triglyceride, vitis vinifera (grape) seed oil, oryza sativa (native rice) bran oil, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, camellia oleifera (camellia) seed oil, tocopherol (vitamin E), callitris intratropica (australian blue cypress ) wood oil, cedrus atlantica (cedarwood) wood oil, jasminum sambac (jasmine) flower extract, boswellia carterii (frankincense) oil.
* Palm free.
- Grape seed oil (Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil) has a high content of linoleic acid and vitamins E and K. It is considered an oil with exceptionally strong antioxidant and cell-protecting properties. The oil promotes skin elasticity, has anti-inflammatory properties and has a regulating effect on sebum production.
- Rice bran oil (Oryza sativa bran oil) is obtained from the fat and vitamin-rich rice bran, which consists of the pericarp and seed coat of the rice grain. The oil contains a lot of vitamin E and essential unsaturated and polyunsaturated fatty acids (linoleic acid, linolenic acid, myristic acid). It is a light, fast-absorbing oil that has a soothing effect on irritated and dry skin conditions. The active ingredient is also often used for sensitive or barrier-impaired skin.
- Jojoba Oil (Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil) - The high content of fatty acids makes the skin soft, supple and resilient. The oil has an antibacterial effect, is quickly absorbed and contains vitamins B, E, minerals and beta-carotene (provitamin A). Strengthens cell development and cell renewal, counteracts skin aging and strengthens the skin's natural protective barrier. Also very suitable for hair and scalp care. Incidentally, jojoba oil is actually not an oil, but a vegetable wax.
- Camellia Seed Oil / Camellia Japonica Seed Oil - The light oil is quickly absorbed by the skin, moisturizes and reduces transepidermal water loss. Protects against oxidative stress and has an anti-inflammatory effect. Ingredients such as vitamin E and polyphenols are effective anti-aging ingredients that support cell regeneration and fight fine lines.
- Jasmine (Jasminum Officinale Oil / Extract) – the sensual, soft and exotic floral scent of jasmine has a calming effect, improves mood, relieves anxiety and is said to have an energizing and aphrodisiac effect. Jasmine has an antibacterial effect and stimulates blood circulation, it promotes the self-regeneration of skin cells and combats inflammatory skin conditions. Also suitable for hair care. Jasmine oil strengthens the hair roots and provides the hair with moisture. The hair becomes smoother, shinier, has more volume and hair breakage is reduced.
- Cedar Oil / Cedarwood Oil (Cedrus Atlantica Bark Oil) contains a variety of important ingredients for skin and hair. Vitamins A, B, D, E and F, minerals such as potassium, iron or magnesium, linoleic acid and various amino acids. The essential oil promotes blood circulation, stimulates hair growth and tightens the skin. It has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties and soothes stressed scalp.
- Australian blue cypress oil obtained from steam distillation has an antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effect, provides a lot of moisture and is a blessing for sensitive skin.
- The mystical substance frankincense (Boswellia Carterii (Frankincense) Resin Extract / Oil) is familiar to most from the smell. Frankincense oil or extract is obtained from the resin of the tree species Boswellia and has been used in Chinese and Ayurvedic medicine for thousands of years. Frankincense is considered an anti-inflammatory with over 200 effective substances. Boswellic acid unfolds its calming and anti-inflammatory effect especially on blemished skin, neurodermatitis or skin afflicted with rosacea.