Arnica Concealer - Latte 5 g
Enriched with arnica, the creamy concealer combats pimples and mild inflammation at the same time. Arnica calms the skin, has anti-inflammatory, antiseptic and healing properties. Pigment spots can be concealed and the complexion is evened out.
Ideal for effectively covering dark circles, redness and imperfections.
The Arnica Concealer is available in 6 shades based on the nuances of the Oatmilk Foundation by Ere Perez are coordinated:
- Milk - the lightest shade. Best for very light skin tones who have naturally pink cheeks and are prone to freckles.
- Honey - a light shade that is best for fair skin with soft yellow undertones.
- Chai - is perfect for light to medium skin tones with neutral undertones.
- Caramel - for warmer skin tones that take on a tan quickly. A medium shade for olive skin tones.
- brew - perfect for medium to dark skin tones, with warm undertones.
- Mocha - suitable for dark to very dark skin tones
The creamy concealer has a medium to strong coverage and can be built up depending on the desired intensity.
- ideal for covering dark circles, imperfections or pigment spots
- enriched with arnica, which has anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties
- vegan, cruelty free
- Best to use the Lip & Conceal Brush of Ere Perezto get the best results.
- Gently apply the concealer under the eyes or on the areas you want to cover and carefully work it into the skin with the brush or your fingers.
- For facial cleansing, we recommend a mild one Foam cleaner, one cleaning gel, Micellar water, natural Facial soaps or a Cleaning oil.
Diisopropyl sebacate *, mica, candelilla (Euphorbia cerifera) wax, carnauba (copernicia cerifera) wax, cocoa (theobroma cacao) seed butter, c12-15 alkyl benzoate, sunflower (helianthus annuus) seed oil, arnica (arnica montana) extract flower, tocopherol (vitamin E), stearalkonium hectorite, ascorbyl palmitate, tocopheryl acetate, propylene carbonate. May contain +/- iron oxides, ci77891
* a lipid of synthetic origin that is classified as completely harmless.
Great consistency ... great color output and you can be very satisfied with the hold!