Face Compost Purple Power Mask 75 ml
Eco By Sonyas Face Compost organic face mask is an exfoliating mask for skin prone to blemishes.
The cleansing superfood cocktail soothes the skin, is rich in vitamins and antioxidants and ensures a clear complexion. Clay, plant seeds and super fruits purify, detoxify and promote a healthy complexion.
- suitable for all skin types, especially for oily and blemish-prone skin
- the organic powerhouse contains aloe, kaolin, bentonite, avocado oil, celery, dragon fruit, acai berry, grape extract, acerola and bisabolol
- cleanses deep into the pores, revitalizes and strengthens the epidermis
- has a balancing effect, regulates sebum production, relieves inflammation and skin irritation
- moisturizes, fights free radicals and supplies the skin with nutrients
- vegan, cruelty free, certified organic
An anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory "powerhouse" for your skin! Tip: Perfect as a mask before make-up. All Eco By Sonya Products are only made with organic certified and natural ingredients. The new packaging was made from sugar cane and recycled plastic.
- Apply the mask evenly to dry skin, face and neck. Use a mask brush or your finger.
- Use once or twice a week depending on skin type and intensity of the desired effect.
- Leave the mask on for about 7 minutes, then wash off with water.
- Wipe off any residue with a cloth or a cotton pad moistened with lukewarm water.
- The acai berry (Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Extract / Acai Oil) is the fruit of the acai palm from South America. The acai berry contains monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fatty acids as well as a variety of minerals and vitamins, including vitamins C, E, B1, B2 (riboflavin), B3 (niacin) and B6. The contained antioxidants and polyphenols combat oxidative stress in skin cells. The berries contain all the essential amino acids, including leucine, lysine and tryptophan. Acai hydrates the skin and helps reduce inflammation.
- Kaolin is one of the natural healing earths. The light emery effect is used to cleanse skin impurities, because the powdery structure removes dead / calloused skin cells. The grain of kaolin is much finer than that of the other healing earths, so that it is also suitable for thin and sensitive skin. With the sebum, kaolin also absorbs dirt particles from the pore and thus prevents pimples and blackheads.
- Bentonite is a mixture of different clay minerals and consists largely of montmorillonite. Bentonite has a large, negatively charged surface that, like a magnet, attracts and removes metals, pollutants, bacteria and too much sebum.
- Prickly pear oil (Opuntia Ficus-Indica Seed Oil) has a very high content of vitamin E, amino acids, antioxidants and omega fatty acids. It fights dryness and helps the skin lock in its own natural oils. It strengthens the skin's own UV protection, is quickly absorbed and makes the skin soft and supple.
- Bisabolol / Alpha-Bisabolol can be obtained from the essential oils of chamomile and from the wood of the Candeia tree. Bisabolol is very well tolerated and ideal for irritated or irritated skin. Dry or blemished skin also benefits from its soothing and healing properties. Alpha-bisabolol antibacterial and can help against pigment spots. Bisabolol acts on the melanocyte receptors to reduce irritative reactions, which can lead to a decrease in melanin synthesis. This process can reduce skin pigmentation and lead to a “brightening” effect.
- Avocado Oil - The greenish oil extracted from the pulp of the avocado by pressing contains important fatty acids and vitamins. Due to the high content of phystosterols, it is easy to distribute and is quickly absorbed. It supports the skin very effectively in its moisture balance, protects it from drying out and prevents wrinkles.
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Organic Aloe Vera) *, Kaolin (Australian Clay) **, Butyrospermum Parkii (Organic Shea) Butter *, Persea Gratissima (Organic Avocado) Oil *, Bentonite (Natural Mineral) **, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate (Rapeseed Derived) **, Brassica Glycerides (Rapeseed Derived) **, Propanediol (Vegetable Derived) **, Apium Graveolens (Organic Celery Leaf) *, Euterpe Oleracea (Organic Acai) Powder *, Euterpe Oleracea (Organic Acai) Oil *, Hylocereus Coastaricensis (Dragon) Fruit Extract **, Malpighia Glabra Linne (Acerola) Fruit Extract **, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Skin Extract **, Opuntia Ficus-Indica (Prickly Pear) Seed Oil **, Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E) * *, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil **, Bisabolol (Plant Sugar Derived) **, Xanthan Gum (Raw Sugar Derived) **, Phenethyl Alcohol (Natural Plant Derived) **
ALL Ingredients either * Organic or ** Natural
NO Harmful Chemicals, NO Synthetic Fragrances, NO Animal Derivatives, NO Synthetic Ingredients, NO Food Coloring, NO PEGS, NO Parabens, NO SD Alcohol, NO Phthalates, NO Petrochemicals, NO Propylene Glycol, NO Phenoxyethanol, NO Artificial Dyes, NO SLS / SLES, NO GMO'S, NO Formaldehyde, NO Aluminum, NO Sulphates
Face Compost Mask 100ml