18-In-1 Naturseife Kirschblüte 60 ml
Wonderful floral scent and gentle on the skin. The all-rounder natural soap 18-in-1 by Dr. Bronner's is now also available with a flowery cherry blossom scent. As if it were always spring, let yourself be seduced by the scent. In addition, organic coconut, olive, hemp and jojoba oils provide moisture and important nutrients.
- Cleansing the body, hands and face
- Cleaning cosmetic brushes
- Animal shampoo
- Detergent, and much more
The Dr. Bronner's Promise: The saponified oils clean gently and naturally, without being greasy, and are off controlled organic farming Certified according to the National Organic Standards Program. the Soaps are biodegradable, vegan and bottled from 100% recycled plastic bottled. Compliance with our fair trade standards is regularly checked by the respected Swiss certification company IMO.
The soaps are free from synthetic foaming agents, thickeners, petrochemicals and preservatives. The velvety foam is only created through the special mixture of natural ingredients, which is based on 150 years of experience. Good for the body and the environment.
With Dr. Bronner's you can contribute every day to make the world a little better. "We are All-One or None".
- For the face and body, apply a few splashes on wet hands or on the washcloth. Apply to wet face and body and use it to cleanse the skin.
- The Castile soaps can also be used as a natural shampoo. Depending on the length of your hair, massage a marble-sized amount or more into your hair and then wash off with water.
- For a relaxing bath, add two tablespoons of soap to the bath water.
- The soap cleanses, nourishes and makes the skin soft and supple.
Aqua, Potassium Cocoate (Saponified Coconut Oil * ‡), Potassium Palm Kernelate (Saponified Palm Kernelate * ‡), Potassium Olivate (Saponified Olive Oil * ‡), Glycerin *, Potassium Hempate (Saponified Hemp Oil *), Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil (Jojoba Oil *), Citric Acid (Citric Acid), Tocopherol (Vitamin E)
‡ Fair Trade certified
* from controlled organic cultivation