Brightening Saffron Serum Radiant Rani 30 ml
Saffron, turmeric, manjistha (red dye root) and 15 other bio-active ingredients combine in the Brightening Saffron Serum by Ravanat to form a luxurious Ayurvedic face elixir.
Known in Ayurveda as the "miracle elixir", the brightening serum contains an effective mixture of vitamin-rich superfoods, including valuable saffron, which is famous for its anti-aging properties and its ability to promote an even, healthy complexion.
- the light, non-comedogenic formula is suitable for all skin types
- lightening face serum for day and night
- helps reduce dark circles and hyperpigmentation, evens skin tone and makes dark spots fade over time
- formulated with 18 active herbal ingredients including saffron, rose oil, rice bran oil, turmeric, manjistha (red dye root), licorice root, Himalayan cherry, Indian bay leaf, lotus seeds and sesame oil
- vegan, cruelty-free, gluten-free, palm oil-free, non-GMO, without synthetic fragrances
Michelle Ranavat: "This serum is my all-in-one supercharged serum. Better than a pure vitamin C that is only focused on lightening, I love turmeric for its anti-inflammatory properties and manjistha for promoting blood circulation. I combine it with a Kansa wand massage for my ultimate royal beauty treatment! "
"2021's Best Face Serums" - VOGUE
- Massage a few drops of the lightening saffron serum gently into damp skin, neck and décolleté in the morning and evening.
- You can also use the serum as a primer or mix it with your foundation for a dewy finish.
Sesame Oil (Sesamum Indicum) *, Rice Bran Oil (Oryza Sativa), Caprylic / Capric Triglycerides **, Manjishta (Rubia Cordifolia) *, Saffron (Crocus Sativus), Lodh Tree Bark (Symplocos Racemosa) *, Nutgrass (Cyperus Rotundus) *, Vetiver (Vetiveria Zizanoides) *, Licorice Root (Glycyrrhiza Glabra) *, Bay Leaf (Cinnamomum Tamala) *, Himalayan cherry (Prunus Cerasoides), Lotus seed (Nelumbo Nucifera), Pushkarmool (Inula Racemosa), Turmeric (Curcuma Longa) *, Indian Barberry (Berberis Aristata) *, Cobra Saffron (Mesua Ferrea) *, Flame Of The Forest (Butea Menosperma) *, Priyangu (Callicarpa Macrophylla) *, Banyan (Ficus Bengalensis), Mustard (Brassica Campestris) *, Tocopherol +, Rose Essential Oil (Rosa Damascena).
* Certified Organic, ** Vegetable derived, + Derived from non-GMO soy
Cruelty Free I Non-GMO I Gluten Free I Palm Free I Synthetic Fragrance Free I Vegan
- Saffron (Saffron (Crocus Sativus)) has potent anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, and antioxidant properties. It removes dead skin cells and excess oil and helps against impurities and acne. Can protect against damage caused by UV radiation and prevents premature skin aging. Lycopene, zeaxanthin and alpha and beta carotene help minimize scars and make the skin lighter and softer.
- Manjistha / dyer's root (Rubia Cordifolia) is said to bring clarity to body and mind. The name "Manjistha" is Sanskrit and means something like strong red. It is considered an important remedy in Ayurvedic teaching. The dye root stimulates the blood circulation and has a gentle detoxifying and antibacterial effect. Manjistha is beneficial for skin diseases such as acne or psoriasis. Discoloration and pimples are reduced and the skin shines again in its natural strength.
- Licorice root extract (Glycyrrhiza Glabra Root Extract) has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant effects. It is known for its skin-smoothing and itch-relieving properties. It is therefore used on inflammatory, irritated and sensitive skin. Its effect against viruses and bacteria makes liquorice a sought-after ingredient.
- Turmeric / turmeric / turmeric (Curcuma longa) has a strong antibacterial effect and fights germs, bacteria and viruses that are on the skin. Well suited for problematic skin. In addition, turmeric promotes blood circulation and regulates sebum production.
- Lotus flower/seed extract (Lotus Flower (Nelumbo Nucifera)) is rich in vitamins and contains proteins, tannins and flavonoids. The plant helps in the fight against oxidative stress and ensures better moisture penetration of the skin. Lotus has a calming effect, normalizes sebum production, strengthens the skin's protective barrier and thus protects against harmful environmental pollution. The beautiful aquatic plant was used by queens in ancient India for beauty baths and has a long tradition in Asia as an active ingredient in medicine and cosmetics.
- Vetiver (Vetiveria zizanioides) is a tropical sweet grass that is characterized by dense roots. The essential vetiver oil, which is often used in perfumes, is extracted from the roots. It has a long-lasting woody-balsamic odor with strong earthy, root-like and smoky notes. Vetiver is also used in naturopathy, aromatherapy and Ayurveda. It promotes relaxation, strengthens the immune system and is considered a remedy for fever and headaches.
- Himalayan cherry / Padmaka / Himalayan cherry (Prunus cerasoides) is often used in Ayurvedic teaching to treat skin problems. Their astringent, anti-inflammatory, and wound healing properties relieve rashes and itching. Pamaka helps improve the appearance of the skin and can alleviate pigment spots.
- Rice Bran Oil (Oryza Sativa) consists of a beneficial mix of oleic acid, linoleic acid and palmitic acid. The oil penetrates quickly and transports nutrients to the lower layers of the skin. The oil supports the skin's natural moisture retention system, strengthens the natural skin barrier and protects against environmental pollution. In addition, the oil has soothing and anti-inflammatory properties, it is well suited for sensitive, irritated and barrier-disrupted skin.
- Rose oil (Rosa Damascena Flower Oil) - Essential rose oil from the flowers of the Damascena rose has an antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, blood circulation-promoting effect and supports cell regeneration. An anti-aging ingredient that smoothes the skin.
- Sesame oil (Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil) consists largely of monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fatty acids such as linoleic acid and oleic acid. The oil with lecithin and vitamins E and A dissolves harmful deposits from the skin and thus signs of premature aging. Sesame oil also has a soothing effect, reduces redness and strengthens the skin's protective barrier.