Straightening Conditioner 200 ml
Smoothing hair balm with organic grape and pomegranate extract. Tames unruly hair for visibly smoother hair.
Enriched with antioxidants and vitamin C from Tuscan fruits, the conditioner provides effective protection against environmental influences and provides the hair with intensive moisture. Flaxseed and soy protein nourish and strengthen hair for visibly smoother hair.
- suitable for all hair types
- tames frizzy hair, moisturizes, has a smoothing effect and combats oxidative stress
- smoothes and nourishes with grape extract, pomegranate, linseed, mullein and hydrolyzed soy protein
- sweet, fruity notes
- vegan, cruelty free, dermatologically tested
- certified by AIAB (Italian Association for Organic Agriculture)
The formula has a light texture and offers a smoothing effect and fights frizz. Promotes silky smooth and shiny hair.
- After shampooing, apply to hair (entire length of hair) and leave on for a few minutes.
- Then rinse thoroughly.
Aqua [Water], Glycerin, Cetyl alcohol, Stearyl alcohol, Dipalmitoylethyl hydroxyethylmonium methosulfate, Behenamidopropyl dimethylamine, Vitis vinifera (Grape) fruit extract *, Punica granatum fruit juice *, Linum usitatissimum (Linseed) seed extract *, Hydrolyzed verbascum thapsus flower, Hydrolyzed soy protein, PCA glyceryl oleate, Parfum [Fragrance], Tocopherol, Lauryl lactate, Lactic acid, Benzoic acid, Dehydroacetic acid, Benzyl alcohol, Benzyl salicylate.
* from organic agriculture
- Organic grape extract is rich in polyphenolic compounds such as anthocyanins, flavonoids and tannins, which have excellent antioxidant properties while also containing organic acids, mineral salts and vitamins. Possesses important antioxidant, protective and strengthening properties also for the hair.
- Pomegranate contains the rare omega 5 fatty acids (punicic acid). These fatty acids are powerful antioxidants and have anti-inflammatory properties. The fruit supports the fight against free radicals and premature skin retention, can reduce age spots and promotes collagen synthesis and thus skin regeneration and skin repair. Furthermore, the oil contains secondary plant substances such as flavonoids, polyphenols and phytosterols, all of which have strong regenerative effects.
- Linseed Oil / Extract (Linum Usitatissimum (Flax) Seed Extract/Oil) – The oil’s high omega-3 content has anti-inflammatory properties and can quell breakouts and soothe irritated, dry skin. The oil locks in moisture and keeps the skin hydrated and healthy, which can help the skin become firmer. In addition, cell-regenerating properties are ascribed to it. In hair care, flaxseed supplies the hair follicles with nutrients and promotes hair growth and hair elasticity. Combats dry and flaky scalp.
- Hair is mostly made up of keratin protein. Keratin can be affected by environmental influences and external stress. With too little protein, the hair looks lifeless and dull and can break. Proteins strengthen the hair, can rebuild it and make it resistant. Proteins help repair the cuticle and act as a protective shield for the hair shaft. Proteins fight signs of hair damage like split ends and excessive dryness.